It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosangelas
Mac, we have all heard about how skinny you are now...but lay off the SNC girls. Its tough to listen to someone on your show make weight jokes after seeing Spiegal's pic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
I know some decent looking st. Norbert chicks...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Reformed fat asses are as bad as reformed smokers. Neither has any tolerence for what they used to be/do.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
just checked out the st. norberts website. some good looking girls on the sports teams...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:38 pm 

I just laid one off.

Wasnt worth the price per pound

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
rogers park bryan wrote:
I just laid one off.

Wasnt worth the price per pound

Speaking of price, which store are you purchasing the doll house from? My apologies for the abrupt topic change.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:01 pm 

Hey, Spiegs never wore a cheerleading outfit either. We reap what we sew. And it has nothing to do with being an ex-fat guy, AX7. Nobody hammered the Chris Farley-looking Dan Ma Nee more than I did in the mid-90s. And it's not unfair to criticize somebody for something they choose to do when they weren't cut out for the part. If a woman who looks like Ruth Buzzi chooses to do sports on television, she deserves any wise cracks she gets.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Mac wrote:
If a woman who looks like Ruth Buzzi chooses to do sports on television, she deserves any wise cracks she gets.

Why would someone deserve wise cracks for being on TV?

Was at Saint Norbert's in May for the fly honey's sister's graduation (button 48 me), there were some fine ladies there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 pm 

Uh... maybe because they're not telegenic and look like they don't belong?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Positano's Pizza
Mac wrote:
Hey, Spiegs never wore a cheerleading outfit either. We reap what we sew. And it has nothing to do with being an ex-fat guy, AX7. Nobody hammered the Chris Farley-looking Dan Ma Nee more than I did in the mid-90s. And it's not unfair to criticize somebody for something they choose to do when they weren't cut out for the part. If a woman who looks like Ruth Buzzi chooses to do sports on television, she deserves any wise cracks she gets.

Never knew DaMaNa had tailor tickat...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Mac wrote:

Considering it seems women have to be at least 10x as attractive as men to look like they belong on television, I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
http://www.snc.edu/athletics/cheerleading/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:52 am 
1000 CLUB

Mac wrote:

neither are you Barney.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:08 am 

Google image results for St Norbert's girls

Interesting mix here. A certain enemy of housepets, some niche sport pics, and a Member of the Church

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 am 

Mac wrote:

Between the feigned self-loathing and the overtly self-centered musings you've become Mr. Superficial.

Why not pop for the plastic surgery and get your mug enhanced, then you can get the TV platform to pop off about how now being one of the "beautiful people" gives you a legitimate platform to criticize others' visages for their telegenic appropriateness.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Mac wrote:

It's "reap what we sow," and no, that isn't a pun about the St. Norbert girls.

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:29 am 

Mac wrote:

What about a man who looks like Clarence from It's A Wonderful Life putting his picture in a newspaper

Last edited by good dolphin on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:18 am 

pizza_Place: ***
DaMaNaGotDaSexismTickat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:32 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Irish Boy wrote:
DaMaNaGotDaSexismTickat

Kid Cairo is not going to like you IB...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Mac wrote:
it's not unfair to criticize somebody for something they choose to do when they weren't cut out for the part

a college kid cheerleading whose looks don't meet your lofty expectations fits into this area, eh? what a guy, thanks for keeping it real.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Irish Boy wrote:
DaMaNaGotDaSexismTickat

Mac should get some Columbia College Coed interns rotating every 3 months to bring him coffee and blank pieces of paper.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:56 am 

Irish Boy wrote:
DaMaNaGotDaSexismTickat

He's still impersonating Coppock

"Shouldnt she be doing the laundry"

Im a Chet fan. His style is entertaining to me. Ive tried to just chalk up the anti semitic stuff to bad jokes or exaggerations. The laundry line is pretty damning though. Not sure how you can explain that.

Does anyone else like Coppock?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
More frat party humor.......

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:59 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's

looking pretty good to me....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:30 am 

Reap what we sew -- good stuff. Don't worry about fumbling a cliche', McNeil, just go back to screaming about how something can't be ANNUAL until you do it once, so the first one HAS TO BE CALLED inaugural. You're such a stickler for proper speech, apparently not so much when it comes to spelling, huh?

Congratulations on being a sheep and falling in line with all of the simpletons that require a "broad" be hot to be on TV - you're truly progressive.

Keep on talking about your personal social activities, laugh like a hyena at your ridiculous parody songs, and channeling Chet ... get to sports when you have a spare couple of minutes. Here's to hoping you're not renewed, you've killed the middle portion of my Score listening day.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:58 am 

Harry Seaward wrote:
Reap what we sew -- good stuff. Don't worry about fumbling a cliche', McNeil, just go back to screaming about how something can't be ANNUAL until you do it once, so the first one HAS TO BE CALLED inaugural. You're such a stickler for proper speech, apparently not so much when it comes to spelling, huh?

Congratulations on being a sheep and falling in line with all of the simpletons that require a "broad" be hot to be on TV - you're truly progressive.

Keep on talking about your personal social activities, laugh like a hyena at your ridiculous parody songs, and channeling Chet ... get to sports when you have a spare couple of minutes. Here's to hoping you're not renewed, you've killed the middle portion of my Score listening day.

Great stuff. Amen.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
A7X wrote:
Reformed fat asses are as bad as reformed smokers. Neither has any tolerence for what they used to be/do.

That is SOOOO true. I used to weigh 250 (5'10) back in the day, lost 75 pounds back in 94 and ever since then I really hate fatties.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:43 pm 

Just as a general comment; and this goes for just about anyone, not just former Fat Mac and still fat Spiegs:

It's always funny at someone else's expense. If someone was making fun of Mac's kid, he'd be the first to get up in the guy's grill. Yet Mac and Speigs forget these college girls both at St. Norbert's and at Green Bay (back a few months when he was ripping on THEIR cheerleaders as well) that those girls?

Are someone's kid. I think he'd be royally pissed if one of these girls WERE his daughter, and everyone making fun of them would be in his crosshairs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosangelas
Frontman wrote:
Just as a general comment; and this goes for just about anyone, not just former Fat Mac and still fat Spiegs:

It's always funny at someone else's expense. If someone was making fun of Mac's kid, he'd be the first to get up in the guy's grill. Yet Mac and Speigs forget these college girls both at St. Norbert's and at Green Bay (back a few months when he was ripping on THEIR cheerleaders as well) that those girls?

Are someone's kid. I think he'd be royally pissed if one of these girls WERE his daughter, and everyone making fun of them would be in his crosshairs.

+1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac and Matt need to look in the mirror before they open their dumbass mouths about other people's looks.

This certainly isn't the first time Mac has shot off his dumbass hillbilly mouth about someone's looks. For a guy who looks like Barney Rubble, he sure shouldn't be ripping anyone, especially young girls looks.