It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
DegenerateDave wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

They can do whatever they want. I never ever said they should be punished or prevented from fisting each other. To each his own.

Scorehead - I will give you this. At least you are consistent. You don't waiver.

Do you have any friends that are gay SH?

I honestly want to ask you this question and hope you will answer honestly. What would you do if your son or daughter (if you have kids) turned out to be gay? Would your opinions then change on homosexual relationships?

I honestly don't know how I would react. This question works both ways though. Like the people who march for equal rights, but when the house next door to them is sold to a gay couple or a minority, suddenly they have a problem. You know, the "not in my backyard" thing. There is much hypocrisy on both sides.
I had a boss 2 years ago who is gay. He was a great guy to work for & we got along great & had a great work & social relationship. We had lots of things in common actually. He was a big NASCAR fan, as am I, he liked to play Golf, as do I. He is now with a competitor & we are still friends.
I don't hate gays. It is possible to disagree with something & not hate it. There is a huge difference between disagreement & hate.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 pm 

DegenerateDave wrote:
[I honestly want to ask you this question and hope you will answer honestly. What would you do if your son or daughter (if you have kids) turned out to be gay? Would your opinions then change on homosexual relationships?

I think we should steer this back to the original topic. What would you do if your son or daughter turned out to stumble over his or her words and make befuddled pauses while trying to be a sports radio update reader? Would your opinions then change on Kerry Sayers?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Nicola's
Scorehead wrote:
I don't hate gays. It is possible to disagree with something & not hate it. There is a huge difference between disagreement & hate.

Disagreement is such an odd word to use here. Homosexuality is a fact of nature. It's like saying you disagree with the jet stream.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Jet stream? I thought you were talking about Namaths enlarged prostate?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Jalapenos and More wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

Disagreement is such an odd word to use here. Homosexuality is a fact of nature. It's like saying you disagree with the jet stream.

I think you need Astro-glide to do the jet stream move...

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
There is clearly some issue with the way she has organized her info. for her updates. It almost sounds like she's reading off a computer screen and waiting for it to refresh. Other than that, she does a decent job.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:59 pm 

A7X wrote:
Jalapenos and More wrote:
What does "disagreeing with a certain lifestyle" mean?

He hates burritos.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:02 pm 

Not to mention the mumblin' and stumblin' and fumblin'.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Exclamation Moint wrote:
You guys are obsessed with homos.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:57 pm 

Exclamation Moint wrote:
Someone already owns dontmilkme.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's East - Pepperoni & Garlic Deep Dish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:37 pm 

Jack Bauer wrote:

This is what came up for dontfagme.com:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
8 Iz Enuff by Big L
My crew is in the hous...You better surrender before you get smoked ...You niggas be thinkin t... to rest fast, when my Smith-Wes' blast ...Don't get me pissed, I got a sho...I'm from the alley, not the valley ...Don't hang with jive pals...N.O. rated, rappers you no-made it ...rotate it, his raps are gold-plated ...Put you in a morgue where i...For those that don't know, yo, I'm Herb ...MC's are live, but I'm mad l...Aiyo, my rhymes are more funky than a A...(Herb, can you fight?) Yo, I'm nic...Ask the nigga in my last bout ...And cold take a burrito's life ...My swellin melon got n...ust abuse the flow, don't need a fuse to blow...Yeah, ain't I nasty, too nasty to trash me ...yo, that's dead, so don't ask me ...You'd get bumped off if beef ever jumped of...en I let slugs out, you will get rugged out...For dissin, you come up missin like...There you have it, a trigger ...My crew from the east,...On Lennox Ave. ain't no light looks, you fight crooks ...ft and right hooks, if you front, get your lif...nail-sharp pains in my brain like a hellra...kyard alleys, but I call em crackyard valley...e reason why I blow my fuse ...s next up, and keep my head straight ...'s kinda hard for a burrito to touch this ...So if you're comin to see me,...And niggas, I don't' need a gun for you, none of you ...Cause I can kill you dead with the lead from my No. 2 ... cause it's a fact, friend ...And niggas ain't half as nice, so th...afterlife, they ain't no match for Mike ...You know what I'm sayin...And last but not least ...My crew

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interesting -<Larry David>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:24 pm 

The Earl wrote:
I guess I don't think she brings much to the table either. She's not really an engaging personality imo. I think a guy like Bartosh who I think is funny and livens up the updates would be fine..or the King. She seems more akin to the generic MVP update dudes to me.

I disagree,the score needs a female personality anyway.Can you imagine how boring it is to say the same update for hours at a time because it is so early in the morn?
I think this job and a sideline reporter at football games are tough to do well!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:08 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Some of you people are really fucking strange. And there is a very fine line between strange and stupid that a lot of you don't walk particularly well.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: Rosangelas
TDEPAUL wrote:
The Earl wrote:
I guess I don't think she brings much to the table either. She's not really an engaging personality imo. I think a guy like Bartosh who I think is funny and livens up the updates would be fine..or the King. She seems more akin to the generic MVP update dudes to me.

I disagree,the score needs a female personality anyway.Can you imagine how boring it is to say the same update for hours at a time because it is so early in the morn?
I think this job and a sideline reporter at football games are tough to do well!

How tough is it to read a sheet of information?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 am 

figure8 wrote:
TDEPAUL wrote:
The Earl wrote:

How tough is it to read a sheet of information?

Not tough to do, but tough to do well and engage the listener (so that they don't PTFB).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosangelas
Stop calling Mike Cameron "Cammy." I have never heard this awful nickname used before refering to the outfielder, and Hawk would be ashamed at the lack of originality

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:41 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
He has some weird nickname already, like "tool belt" or something.

EDIT: no, "Swiss Army Knife." Tool belt?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
the fact that there are 2 distinctly different conversations taking place here, intertwined together but having no relation to one another, is hilarious