It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 pm 

Guilty on a recent "relapse" with toilet talk. Don't plan to make it a regular feature. It was next to impossible at MJH because of the room.... and because Jurk and I knew how much it pissed off Harry when we did it.

Not sure about passive. I just didn't need to get to mid-November like everybody else did when it came to jumping off the Bears' sinkng ship. I've been all over this thing for weeks and just look forward to laughing at them more this Sunday in Baltimore. I've got Smith screwing up a two-point conversion decision in the 4th quarter.

I didn't "act" down in the dumps the day we got dumped as Olympics host city. I WAS down. It bothered me deeply and I chose to do in the studio what I often do in the car to radio hosts who annoy me. I went and PTFB on B&B AND Lawrence. I didn't fight them because "there was a band.... playin' in my head... and I felt like getting high." Anybody got it? Think Canadian.

Thanks for the input.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:59 pm 

Don't know how I missed this uhhhhhh: "Now" B&B play the role of yelling at callers? I didn't hear a ton of them for the several years we were in the ring with each other. Are you suggesting being yelly is a new phenomenon with them? WYC, Thursdays at 5:00. Love your suit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:42 am 

pizza_Place: Nicola's
Mac wrote:
I didn't fight them because "there was a band.... playin' in my head... and I felt like getting high." Anybody got it? Think Canadian.

Thanks for the input.

Look at Mother Nature on the run, in the 1970s... the dulcet tones of Neil Young.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:38 am 

Uncomfertable moment with Spiegal and Kerry on her doing the updates t0pless. Kerry: In your dreams Spiegel. Meat: Not really :lol:

Last edited by rogers park bryan on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
rogers park bryan wrote:
Uncomfertable moment with Spiegal and Kerry on her doing the updates t0pless. Kerry: In your dreams Spiegel Meat: Not really :lol:

:lol: WYC towards Spiegs though, he would hit that in a heartbeat.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
The busty Spiegs isn't impressed with Kerry's cup size...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:50 am 

Yeah Spiegs would hit that in a second...but there was contempt in his voice when he said it. Wheres Beardown? I need him to theorize on why Meat hates Kerry.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:25 am 

He doesn't hate her. He's just among the minority of posters on this site who realize that she isn't one of the very few women over 40 who are worthy of lusting after.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
Pompei is bad. Saying that now this week Jay will decide to concentrate on not throwing picks, but he'll forget to do it two weeks from now. Just dumb.

Kudos to Spiegs for calling him out on that 1.5 rating.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:49 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
I've really enjoyed Mac & Meat lately. They have improved greatly, and seem to have slid into a comfort zone with each other.

I like S&W, but Silvy's nasally, whiny voice irritates me much more than Waddle ever could.