It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chantix
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: sit down
"Girlfriend of slain musician cites anti-smoking drug

08:05 AM CDT on Wednesday, September 5, 2007

By MICHAEL GRABELL and TANYA EISERER / The Dallas Morning News

Friends of a popular Dallas musician killed early Monday are at a loss to explain what caused him to spin out of control, beat up his girlfriend and try to kick in her neighbor's door after a night of heavy drinking.

Mr. Albrecht, who played guitar and keyboard for the bands Sorta and Edie Brickell & New Bohemians, was fatally shot as he tried to kick in the neighbor's door in the 9000 block of Santa Clara Drive, just east of White Rock Lake.

Dallas police said the neighbor shot one time at the top of the door to scare him away, but instead struck the 6-foot-4 musician in the head."

Behavior change

Ms. Rathbone said she met Mr. Albrecht about 1 a.m. Monday at a bar on Greenville Avenue. He had taken a dose of the drug just before going to the bar and didn't seem drunk when she got there, she said.

But as they left the bar shortly after 2 a.m., Mr. Albrecht started acting bizarrely, she said. He began quoting a book about the oppression of the Jews called Constantine's Sword, which he had recently been reading.

"He was saying weird, off-the-wall stuff that didn't match our conversation," Ms. Rathbone said. "I think because I didn't understand, he started to get mad at me. It didn't make sense."

She said they were home about 10 minutes when he became out of control.

"He wanted to leave, and I didn't want him to drive," she said. "He already didn't know who I was at that point. I didn't want him going anywhere."

That's when he began to hit her, she said. "He didn't even realize he was hurting me. He had no idea. He was saying the same kinds of stuff that didn't make sense. It was like he was in a dream."

Mr. Albrecht chased Ms. Rathbone outside, and she ran back in, locking him out, the police report said. Mr. Albrecht then went to the back of the neighbor's home and started banging."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 47864.html

Post subject: Re: Chantix
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:43 am 

sounds like a bad reaction to psychedelic mushrooms. i too nearly killed someone who was wiggin out, there isnt much else you can do. good for the neighbor, i would have aimed for the middle lower 3rd of the door in hopes to blow up his balls. some people should never be fed mushrooms.

also, any Rx drug with a Z or X in the name is just a chemical created to make money, NOTHING ELSE. more often then not, these are the designer drugs that kill. rip mac :(