It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: OK HOCKEY BOY !!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:18 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
SO your saying those many hours you have spent stroking 10 year old boys in the lower region gives you the right to compare the musings of 10 year old boys to 44 year old men?? ..I get it DS , you were an ALTERBOY WHICH EXPLAINS A LOT . :P

Get back to me when you have some good material and want to entertain the masses. Don't quit that night job of playing B-sides in that garage band.

Swing and a miss.

A very weird miss

I went back and read the entire exchange that took place before this. Im sorry I did.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:25 pm 

I do give DS a lot of credit for just being able to understand what the hell STU posted. I've read it twice and still have no idea.... :?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Wait, Darkside isn't a 44 year old Alterboy?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
[

[
Quote:
quote]The sad thing is that we did get it, but it was pretty lame and I thought maybe a 10 year old wrote it.
I guess you didn't get that. Put your dunce cap back on before all the heat escapes from your head.

SO your saying those many hours you have spent stroking 10 year old boys in the lower region gives you the right to compare the musings of 10 year old boys to 44 year old men?? ..I get it DS , you were an ALTERBOY WHICH EXPLAINS A LOT . :P

Get back to me when you have some good material and want to entertain the masses. Don't quit that night job of playing B-sides in that garage band.

No STU, what that tells me is that I can tell when there is a Manchild posting crap that reminds me of how children act.
Look here, manchild, you're neither big enough, tough enough, or intimidating enough to make anyone your bitch let alone me. And that fact that you're generally offering yourself to men speaks volumes, because as we know, more than half a joke is based in truth. So joking or not, it comes off as really gay. But maybe that's what you spend your time doing since you're not watching any hockey. I'm not here to criticize how you spend your time or what gender you prefer to have in contact with your junk, but let it be known that I'm not interested in you. Mmmkay?

My garage band is something that makes me happy. I enjoy it a lot. It's a hobby, not a living. If you had ever done something creative in your life, you might know what that level of satisfaction would feel like, but since your creativity is limited to offering your penis to men, I understand why you'd have a hard time understanding it.

I suppose to you good material would be screaming about cock and ass and sucking this and about blowing that. It's a bit beneath me. When you talk like a big boy, you come on back and we can try this again.

The fact you respond to my posts tells the board you need my attention and that's cool because many do here. I credit you with having a band but it's not my bag and if you want to be the Peter Tork of the board or Mickey Dolenze and call yourself the next generation of the 'Monkeys' have it dude. I've gotten more pussy being me than you'll hever have playing the skin flute so I'm happy your happy playing in your little band.

What this has to with the Hawks I don't know but let's make a wager that their knocked off by the 2nd round and if I lose I'll pay for you and the rest of Spinial tap for a dinner at a good Mexican joint which includes the booze tap and if I win you do the same I choose 5 people from the board to join me . IM bored playing the cut down game so let's get into a good discussion about how your going to bring us to dinner.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 pm 

Yeah.....I'm still lost.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:39 pm 

spanky wrote:
Yeah.....I'm still lost.
Basically, Darkside made fun of STU's constant mentions of male on male contact and STU-GOTZ then asked Darkside to dinner.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:41 pm 

I dont care about Stu being gay. It doesnt and shouldnt matter.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
spanky wrote:
Yeah.....I'm still lost.
Basically, Darkside made fun of STU's constant mentions of male on male contact and STU-GOTZ then asked Darkside to dinner.

:lol: :lol: . Blame Mac for all this gay stuff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
spanky wrote:
Yeah.....I'm still lost.

:lol: :lol: . Blame Mac for all this gay stuff
He was just trying to give you the best advice he could. What did you ultimately decide?

100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Wait a minute, the police knew internal affairs was involved the whole time?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
STU-GOTZ wrote:
The fact you respond to my posts tells the board you need my attention and that's cool because many do here. I credit you with having a band but it's not my bag and if you want to be the Peter Tork of the board or Mickey Dolenze and call yourself the next generation of the 'Monkeys' have it dude. I've gotten more pussy being me than you'll hever have playing the skin flute so I'm happy your happy playing in your little band.

What this has to with the Hawks I don't know but let's make a wager that their knocked off by the 2nd round and if I lose I'll pay for you and the rest of Spinial tap for a dinner at a good Mexican joint which includes the booze tap and if I win you do the same I choose 5 people from the board to join me . IM bored playing the cut down game so let's get into a good discussion about how your going to bring us to dinner.

I like this STU a lot better than the one that has been posting so far in this thread.
Geeze dude, I don't know if we really want to compare how much poon we get respectively because Ol darko has done quite well for himself in his 30 some years on the planet. I have nary a complaint on that front.

Now, I have no idea if they Hawks will get bumped in the first or second round. Somehow I think they'll hang around pretty deep into the playoffs. But that wager is too much for me. I am not a rich man, STU. I'm just a little old PBX technician.
But I wouldn't mind a little wager. Spinal Tap as you put it is a trio, and you and your 5 buddies are double that are they not?
How about something a little more stable. I'll betcha a nice fat bottle of Scotch.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
The segments Mac has had on today related to hockey are no better or worse than the rest of the sports related segments. They asked an honest question of who rotates out when Bolland and Burish return. Zawaski mentioned Ladd, it was questioned, and then they moved on. Mac also brought up the NBC broadcast team, which he clarified a bit for his love of the broadcast team; though, as I said when I called, the production needs a lot of work, mostly by never showing McGuire.

The only time in these shows where I PTFB is when Mac uses the "Bulls Basketball is Irrelevent" bit. Otherwise, I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

I think there are other non-Mac shows that have had far worse over the top Blackhawks love.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Puckhead wrote:
The segments Mac has had on today related to hockey are no better or worse than the rest of the sports related segments. They asked an honest question of who rotates out when Bolland and Burish return. Zawaski mentioned Ladd, it was questioned, and then they moved on. Mac also brought up the NBC broadcast team, which he clarified a bit for his love of the broadcast team; though, as I said when I called, the production needs a lot of work, mostly by never showing McGuire.

The only time in these shows where I PTFB is when Mac uses the "Bulls Basketball is Irrelevent" bit. Otherwise, I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

I think there are other non-Mac shows that have had far worse over the top Blackhawks love.

Hoffy !!!!! Again so YOU guys understand.... IM not bitching about Mac talking hockey, although I didn't need to hear about Joe Louis arena for 10 minutes and my point and post was about Mac being over the top for this team and they have yet to play 1 playoff game . You hockey guys are all over the top but if this team gets bounced in the first round (which seems to happen to the #1 seeds of late) all this hype will be for not .. That's all Im saying .. Talk hockey all you want Mac but I 've never heard all these guys chatting about how thse guys are going to win the Cup and it's not just Mac it's everyone on the Score . Hub said they'll'' win it last night and if that's not the kiss of death I don't know what is .

Guys like you and Slappy and other puckheads will be crying in your Molson come Spring time when the upstart La Kings bounch you guys.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:34 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:

Hoffy !!!!! Again so YOU guys understand.... IM not bitching about Mac talking hockey, although I didn't need to hear about Joe Louis arena for 10 minutes and my point and post was about Mac being over the top for this team and they have yet to play 1 playoff game . You hockey guys are all over the top but if this team gets bounced in the first round (which seems to happen to the #1 seeds of late) all this hype will be for not .. That's all Im saying .. Talk hockey all you want Mac but I 've never heard all these guys chatting about how thse guys are going to win the Cup and it's not just Mac it's everyone on the Score . Hub said they'll'' win it last night and if that's not the kiss of death I don't know what is .

Guys like you and Slappy and other puckheads will be crying in your Molson come Spring time when the upstart La Kings bounch you guys.

What the hell are you talking about?
Fuckin Hawks beat the Flames 4 games to 2 last year.
Then they beat the Canucks 4 games to 2.
Now they obviously haven't won a playoff game yet this year, as they haven't started yet, but being that they lead the conference with a game in hand tells me that talking playoffs 2/3rds of the way thru the season isn't out of the question.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?
Fuckin Hawks beat the Flames 4 games to 2 last year.
Then they beat the Canucks 4 games to 2.
Now they obviously haven't won a playoff game yet this year, as they haven't started yet, but being that they lead the conference with a game in hand tells me that talking playoffs 2/3rds of the way thru the season isn't out of the question.

DK put down your 'TAMBOURINE" for a second and re-read what the fuck Im saying !! I fell like Bernstein talking to dumbass callers. Im not talking about playoffs!! Im talking about people saying "THIS TEAM WILL WIN THE CUP" .Even Costanza can figre out this team is playoff bound , Im talking about the hype that these guys are going to win it all . Even if they get to the Cup odds are it takes teams like the Hawks a year to win it like the Pens did and the Oilers of the 80's.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:58 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
DK put down your 'TAMBOURINE" for a second and re-read what the fuck Im saying !! I fell like Bernstein talking to dumbass callers. Im not talking about playoffs!! Im talking about people saying "THIS TEAM WILL WIN THE CUP" .Even Costanza can figre out this team is playoff bound , Im talking about the hype that these guys are going to win it all . Even if they get to the Cup odds are it takes teams like the Hawks a year to win it like the Pens did and the Oilers of the 80's.

YOU said they have yet to win a playoff game, since this team is pretty much the same team as last year and since you didn't seem to know that yes they have won not just a playoff game but a couple playoff series, I thought you should know some of the facts.
So your only problem here, with all the crazy shit you've posted, is that you don't like people saying that they think the Blackhawks will win the Cup.
Again, first in the standings, game in hand, showing a lot of life and energy. I don't think it's unreasonable to hope for the best.
And if talking about a local team who is KILLIN the league and might be destined to get to the finals, then maybe Sports Talk Radio isn't for you. Perhaps you should switch to something more soothing for an old man like you, like maybe 95.5 or something.
What the hell else should they talk about? The Bears playoff hopes? :oops: The Cubs Playoff hopes :oops: How about we talk about some of that freakinshly hot sub 500 basketball team we're watching fumble and stumble their way thru a season? That's got to be more interesting than cheerleading for a team that has a damned good shot at the finals.

Hasn't won a playoff game.... what were you thinking?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Puckhead wrote:

I understand and it sounds like we are on the same page as the Hub comment was the other show I was referring to. Also, Holmes goes much more over the top.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
*Stupid Hockey Question*

What are the chances of them winning it this year?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:19 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
*Stupid Hockey Question*

What are the chances of them winning it this year?

About the same chances of the league ending the lockout.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Why?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
This thread=

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.