It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: OK HOCKEY BOY !!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 am 
1000 CLUB

Love Mac's enthusiasm about his Hawks but he's way over the top with the chatter and love for these guys and Mac who will be there to pick up the pieces when your heros get bounced by the 8th seed in the first round??? If that happens you better find a butterfly net big enough to capture daaaaaaaan Mcneil.

Post subject: Re: OK HOCKEY BOY !!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Love Mac's enthusiasm about his Hawks but he's way over the top with the chatter and love for these guys and Mac who will be there to pick up the pieces when your heros get bounced by the 8th seed in the first round??? If that happens you better find a butterfly net big enough to capture daaaaaaaan Mcneil.

I mentioned this to Mac but the Hawks games are pullin better that a 4.0 in the ratings.
So get on board and enjoy the ride or zip it.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:06 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
And I get $100 at 9-2! GO HAWKS!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:10 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Some of the over-the-top Blackhawks love reminds me of the over-the-top "This is the year" Cubs love.

Not really from anyone on this board, or Mac, but just some of the fans in general.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Not really from anyone on this board, or Mac, but just some of the fans in general.

My god, people are being fan(atics)!

Over the top love? Come on man, how did it feel while the WS were cruising their way to a championship?
Why can't we enjoy the ride? Why is that wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:14 am 

Once again the Chicago fan base amazes me. If people are not talking about the Hawks then people bitch. Now people are talking about the Hawks and celebrating what they are accomplishing and people still bitch. Amazing.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:15 am 
100000 CLUB

It felt great in October. I can't speak for everybody, while I thought they would make the playoffs, I didn't assume they would make the WS.

Seems like some fans are presuming they will be watching the Hawks in the Stanley Cup Finals....in fucking June.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:16 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
RFDC wrote:
Once again the Chicago fan base amazes me. If people are not talking about the Hawks then people bitch. Now people are talking about the Hawks and celebrating what they are accomplishing and people still bitch. Amazing.

+1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:18 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Seems like some fans are presuming they will be watching the Hawks in the Stanley Cup Finals....in fucking June.

A little over the top, eh?

I have not read or heard one person say this.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:18 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Some of the over-the-top Blackhawks love reminds me of the over-the-top "This is the year" Cubs love.

Why do you hate the Blackhawks Frank? It seems like you want them to fail.

I may be wrong but it seems like you wouldn't be saying this if they had a player from the Montana Grizzlies hockey team.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 am 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:

They have not won shit yet and I agree with Frank (god help me ) that it's like over the top Cubs love and expectations of hoisting the Cup and if they don't you'll hear the same type of Cubs reaction. "Their young , wait till next year , it's a stepping stone and whatever other Chicago cliche is out there.

Mcneil is drooling all over himself with this and that's what I find funny and I'll bet when they do get bounced you'll have the heart broken Mcneil taking a few days off to regroup.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
It felt great in October. I can't speak for everybody, while I thought they would make the playoffs, I didn't assume they would make the WS.

Yeah, it sure sucks when people rally around a local team and hope and pray for playoff glory.
Look man, the Hawks are getting deserved, needed attention. I've got no problem with any of it.
Go Hawks, fans get excited, because you might have your first championship quality team in 5 years here in Chicago.

Since the Bulls, bears, cubs and Sox don't look like winners this year, this is great for then city and it's just fine. No wonder Chicago Sports fans get excited when their teams are good. They're never really good. So when they are? I support the meatyballyness.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:22 am 
100000 CLUB

I don't "hate" the Blackhawks, I just really don't care. But really, wake me up when they make the conference finals. Again, not all fans-- none really here-- are over the top, but I've heard quite a few comments along the lines of "its gonna be great when they win it all this year" in bars and among friends.

"when" and not "if"

And I realize on pretty much on an island with that sort of attitude, but I really don't care. I will not be happy nor sad if the Hawks win it all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I don't "hate" the Blackhawks, I just really don't care.
I'd like to believe that but I think you just like being an asshole and want the Blackhawks to fail so you'll be proven right.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am 
100000 CLUB

Cutler Pot, meat Boilermaker kettle.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Cutler Pot, meat Boilermaker kettle.
:lol: I guess you finally are getting the references.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:27 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
RFDC wrote:

They have not won shit yet and I agree with Frank (god help me ) that it's like over the top Cubs love and expectations of hoisting the Cup and if they don't you'll hear the same type of Cubs reaction. "Their young , wait till next year , it's a stepping stone and whatever other Chicago cliche is out there.

Mcneil is drooling all over himself with this and that's what I find funny and I'll bet when they do get bounced you'll have the heart broken Mcneil taking a few days off to regroup.

You sure you are male? Your bitching and whining makes me think of my sisternlaw.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:29 am 
100000 CLUB

STU-GOTZ wrote:

Even if they do win, he'll take off the day after :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:37 am 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
RFDC wrote:

You sure you are male? Your bitching and whining makes me think of my sisternlaw.

Keep those lips flapping and I'll make you my sister-in law.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:41 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:

With recent turn of events, wouldn't that be brother-n-law?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:41 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:

Must be the kids again. :?
Who's really typing today?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:45 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

So what? So what if they dont win the cup? Is there a test at the end of the year on who was most realistic thoughout the season?

Sox fan mentality. We never get ahead of ourselves like those stupid cub fans. (not all, but some)

Takes the joy right out of fandom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:51 am 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

"A making you my bitch reference" but you two dopes didn't get it . :P Back to how the Hawks will get knocked out by the 2nd round talk .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:56 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

"A making you my bitch reference" but you two dopes didn't get it . :P Back to how the Hawks will get knocked out by the 2nd round talk .

The sad thing is that we did get it, but it was pretty lame and I thought maybe a 10 year old wrote it.
I guess you didn't get that. Put your dunce cap back on before all the heat escapes from your head.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
I'm not listening because I'm in class so I don't know; how much of the hockey talk is actual talking about the games, and breaking down the action? and how much of the talk is: "aren't these guys great?" if the answer is the second option then that is disappointing...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

[

[
Quote:
quote]The sad thing is that we did get it, but it was pretty lame and I thought maybe a 10 year old wrote it.
I guess you didn't get that. Put your dunce cap back on before all the heat escapes from your head.

SO your saying those many hours you have spent stroking 10 year old boys in the lower region gives you the right to compare the musings of 10 year old boys to 44 year old men?? ..I get it DS , you were an ALTERBOY WHICH EXPLAINS A LOT . :P

Get back to me when you have some good material and want to entertain the masses. Don't quit that night job of playing B-sides in that garage band.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:11 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
SO your saying those many hours you have spent stroking 10 year old boys in the lower region gives you the right to compare the musings of 10 year old boys to 44 year old men?? ..I get it DS , you were an ALTERBOY WHICH EXPLAINS A LOT . :P

Get back to me when you have some good material and want to entertain the masses. Don't quit that night job of playing B-sides in that garage band.

Swing and a miss.

A very weird miss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:14 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
[

[
Quote:
quote]The sad thing is that we did get it, but it was pretty lame and I thought maybe a 10 year old wrote it.

No STU, what that tells me is that I can tell when there is a Manchild posting crap that reminds me of how children act.
Look here, manchild, you're neither big enough, tough enough, or intimidating enough to make anyone your bitch let alone me. And that fact that you're generally offering yourself to men speaks volumes, because as we know, more than half a joke is based in truth. So joking or not, it comes off as really gay. But maybe that's what you spend your time doing since you're not watching any hockey. I'm not here to criticize how you spend your time or what gender you prefer to have in contact with your junk, but let it be known that I'm not interested in you. Mmmkay?

My garage band is something that makes me happy. I enjoy it a lot. It's a hobby, not a living. If you had ever done something creative in your life, you might know what that level of satisfaction would feel like, but since your creativity is limited to offering your penis to men, I understand why you'd have a hard time understanding it.

I suppose to you good material would be screaming about cock and ass and sucking this and about blowing that. It's a bit beneath me. When you talk like a big boy, you come on back and we can try this again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
My garage band is something that makes me happy. I enjoy it a lot. It's a hobby, not a living.

Thats certainly true :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:18 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Swing and a miss.

A very weird miss

I went back and read the entire exchange that took place before this. Im sorry I did.