All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:49 pm 

but you just wrote you admired him because of his "I don't care" attitude

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
Magnus Buchan wrote:
Northside_Dan wrote:
You can dislike someone as a person, but admit they are in the right about a situation. Give it a try Magnus, it can be therapeutic.

Relisten to today's transition and ask yourself if it wasn't a huge put-on by Mac. Plus he was overly confrontational about it the whole time. Boers said he didn't hear Bernstein say he paid for it yet Mac kept pushing. Even if Boers did eventually hear Bernsie yesterday he clearly didn't want to talk about it but Mac wanted to push his buttons. I don't think Boers is perfect here but Mac is the instigator.

why do you guys even respond to this clown as he makes less sense than Boers does.get mags a table of 1 for him and all his friend's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
STU-GOTZ wrote:
why do you guys even respond to this clown as he makes less sense than Boers does.get mags a table of 1 for him and all his friend's

:lol:

Yea, I tried and abruptly realized how futile my efforts were.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
It's just a poor idea for the Score to roast a guy that's a mental case. It's like throwing an open bar for a recovering alcoholic. Sure you can say he doesn't have to drink and you're all there to support him, but you're surrounding him with destructive shit no matter how well meaning you are.

I also think there's a difference, in that back on MVP everybody on the show seemed to be okay with talking about behind the scenes station info and personal stuff, with Mac even bringing things to the board. That's usually not what Boers wants to do. Sure, there's the Murph feud, the Teddy G thing, and your generic "management sucks" types of rants, but those are all one sided and Boers becomes too agitated to even give specifics and instead mumbles and name-calls. That's not how it worked on MJH. Maybe Harry wasn't thrilled about some of the stuff Mac would say, but he played along with it (except for the famous suspension incident) and even got his own shots in sometimes. Boers wants no part of it and, as a listener, neither do I. I'd think I'm in the minority, but transition today was PTFB radio for me. If I want drama whores I'll watch Jersey Shore, if I want interesting sports talk from 1:00-1:15...shit I guess I just have to hope Van Peezy having a good day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
This and the people going make me want to go, and I don't really like B&B.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

KDdidit wrote:
It's just a poor idea for the Score to roast a guy that's a mental case. It's like throwing an open bar for a recovering alcoholic. Sure you can say he doesn't have to drink and you're all there to support him, but you're surrounding him with destructive shit no matter how well meaning you are.

I also think there's a difference, in that back on MVP everybody on the show seemed to be okay with talking about behind the scenes station info and personal stuff, with Mac even bringing things to the board. That's usually not what Boers wants to do. Sure, there's the Murph feud, the Teddy G thing, and your generic "management sucks" types of rants, but those are all one sided and Boers becomes too agitated to even give specifics and instead mumbles and name-calls. That's not how it worked on MJH. Maybe Harry wasn't thrilled about some of the stuff Mac would say, but he played along with it (except for the famous suspension incident) and even got his own shots in sometimes. Boers wants no part of it and, as a listener, neither do I. I'd think I'm in the minority, but transition today was PTFB radio for me. If I want drama whores I'll watch Jersey Shore, if I want interesting sports talk from 1:00-1:15...shit I guess I just have to hope Van Peezy having a good day.

Totally disagree with you on several levels .you're a member of this board and we live for this shit so who you crapping.secondlY its a concenus Boers is out his mind and needed to be called out by Mac on all levels and its been Terry stirring the shit so blame him.Mac is addressing Terry and his bullshit and if Terry thinks Mac is Murphy and is going to run and hide he's mistaken .I loved it and I agree with the folks who are telling spiegs to shut the fuck up and the boys drop the gloves and go at it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:38 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Totally disagree with you on several levels .you're a member of this board and we live for this shit so who you crapping.secondlY its a concenus Boers is out his mind and needed to be called out by Mac on all levels and its been Terry stirring the shit so blame him.Mac is addressing Terry and his bullshit and if Terry thinks Mac is Murphy and is going to run and hide he's mistaken .I loved it and I agree with the folks who are telling spiegs to shut the fuck up and the boys drop the gloves and go at it.

I don't live for this shit. I read it when I see it so when there's something on the air I know what the hell they're talking about. If I didn't read the shit yesterday I wouldn't have known what Mac was talking about today. Sure, sometimes it is amusing, but not overwhelmingly so. Why does Boers need to be called out anyway, if not for stupid selfish reasons of the people who "live for this shit" just so they can hear Terry be uncomfortable? He's not personally slighting anyone here, only Mac, and Mac can take care of himself. If I lived for this shit I wouldn't have PTFB'd during the transition. The B+B show is actually doing quite well with no one calling out Terry for anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:40 pm 

Mac wrote:
Boers is a friend . . . somebody I care about.

And there's your first mistake.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
KDdidit wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Totally disagree with you on several levels .you're a member of this board and we live for this shit so who you crapping.secondlY its a concenus Boers is out his mind and needed to be called out by Mac on all levels and. its been Terry stirring the shit so blame him.Mac is addressing Terry and his bullshit and if Terry thinks Mac is Murphy and is going to run and hide he's mistaken .I loved it and I agree with the folks who are telling spiegs to shut the fuck up and the boys drop the gloves and go at it.

I don't live for this shit. I read it when I see it so when there's something on the air I know what the hell they're talking about. If I didn't read the shit yesterday I wouldn't have known what Mac was talking about today. Sure, sometimes it is amusing, but not overwhelmingly so. Why does Boers need to be called out anyway, if not for stupid selfish reasons of the people who "live for this shit" just so they can hear Terry be uncomfortable? He's not personally slighting anyone here, only Mac, and Mac can take care of himself. If I lived for this shit I wouldn't have PTFB'd during the transition. The B+B show is actually doing quite well with no one calling out Terry for anything.

What the hell are you talking about?Boers sits on his high horse all day calling people out for nothing less than being tools. He tells his listener's his ex partner and friend he's an asshole for wanting to buy a table and donate the cash to him all the time his current partner telling him to relax. Defend Terry if you want as I ain't buying plus you admitted your perplexed and intrigued by this so you have crapped you own post and a huge congratulations on that my friend. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
STU-GOTZ wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?Boers sits on his high horse all day calling people out for nothing less than being tools. He tells his listener's his ex partner and friend he's an asshole for wanting to buy a table and donate the cash to him all the time his current partner telling him to relax. Defend Terry if you want as I ain't buying plus you admitted your perplexed and intrigued by this so you have crapped you own post and a huge congratulations on that my friend. :wink:

Dude you need to get a life...what a stroke.

...and don't waste your pud-slapping insults on me as they are old and not funny.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Boers wants no part of it and, as a listener, neither do I. I'd think I'm in the minority, but transition today was PTFB radio for me.

Add me to this minority.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
Regular Reader wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Boers wants no part of it and, as a listener, neither do I. I'd think I'm in the minority, but transition today was PTFB radio for me.

Add me to this minority.

Explain to us how Boers does not want it?have you guys talked to him. You guys paint with a broad brush and really bring nothing to back you're argument .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

Magnus Buchan wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Dude you need to get a life...what a stroke.

...and don't waste your pud-slapping insults on me as they are old and not funny.

See, this explains what an asshat you really are.I'm not. Insulting you, I'm telling you the truth and along with being a mult you bring nothing here but asshatness you'll be treated as such as long as I'm here and that goes for anyone like you.if Mac gave you a $1000 bucks in an envelope you'd bitch about the envelope so tell you're mult story walking ya nutsack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Mac wrote:
I'm better when I don't give a shit.

Can you get any lazier?

When are you going to wake up? The way you are going your next gig will be in Fort Wayne.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm 

Boers has taken shot after shot at Mac or about the station since Mac's return. Mac takes a bit of pride in his workplace; and Terry blew this thing out of proportion. There was no reason to get on Mac like he did; there's no reason for this inference that they aren't friends (going back months now.)

The whole "Boers book" thing is old. Finish writing the damn thing and publish it Terry; or don't and then shut up about it. You have been one hypercritical of those living off past success, of being stubborn and argumentative with the fanbase; but Terry?

You are the biggest jerk on the station now. It's no longer North, its no longer Murph. Love it when you get riled up about sports; but to be riled up and take it out on Mac and his show because GOD FORBID the station wants you to actually leave the house and do an appearance above and beyond a basic remote.

Put some damn pants on old man; and do your damn job.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:39 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:

Can you read? Where the hell did I say I was intrigued? Was it where I wrote I PTFB'd during transition? I said sometimes I'm interested in behind the scene stuff but nowhere did I say this was one of those cases. Were you listening today when Mac told Meatpants reading was a skill?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:55 pm 

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
Mac wrote:
I'm better when I don't give a shit.

Can you get any lazier?

When are you going to wake up? The way you are going your next gig will be in Fort Wayne.

The Mac and Jim Shorts show on WFRT.