It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
When Spiegs was hosting with Rosie on Tuesday did anyone notice a fair amount of tension from Spiegs? Rosenbloom was a Grade A douchebag with his hockey snobbery but I really thought Spiegs was gonna kill Rosie. It was damn entertaining radio and I don't usually like Spiegs but he was really good bashing Rosie. Did anyone else notice this?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
I'll agree with you on not usually liking Spiegs. I still think he is out of his league here & belongs in Des Moines or Peoria. Just imagine Mac with someone like Jason Goff or Jonathon Hood!

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Scorehead wrote:
I'll agree with you on not usually liking Spiegs. I still think he is out of his league here & belongs in Des Moines or Peoria. Just imagine Mac with someone like Jason Goff or Jonathon Hood!

I would've agreed with you back in June but I've actually enjoyed listening to Spiegs the last two days w/o Mac. He's been paired with two goofs the last two days and he's just fired on both of them. Some other poster was right in saying that Rozner had Sam Smith-itits. Rozner was simply out of his mind with the Phil and Kobe stuff... Spiegs took him to task for writing that nonsense and rightly so. In my thought for this thread I was just noticing some real frustration coming from Spiegs having to deal with Rosie. I wasn't sure if it was me or not and judging from the lack of responses it was probably me. Rosenbloom was a complete twit on Tuesday and just didn't want to listen to anything. Maybe I'm opening a wound here but what's so annoying about Spiegs now? I think he's done a good job finding a voice and is more willing to mix it up with Mac or whomever he's paired with. Took me a while but I actually like him. Well... I like him until he starts with the steriods and McGwire stuff... then I might PTFB but otherwise he's ok.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:51 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Rosie is Rosey

Rosie is a Lesbian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:40 am 

pizza_Place: sit down
Nothing wrong with a guy from New Jersey who speaks with a fake Bahstan accent and pretends to be a fan of Chicago sports but would rather live in LA and cheer for the Celtics/Patriots/Red Sox. Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:55 am 

Scorehead wrote:

When you jerk off do you fantasize about large black men talking sports??

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Vincent Antonelli wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

When you jerk off do you fantasize about large black men talking sports??

:roll: