It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 am 

butt of jokes.

but were talkin bulls for a minute... then again at 11am so tune back in. the rest is bullshit sox and blackhawk talk! get price is right ready

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
The offer's still on the table Ike. Best friends...me and you.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 pm 

i still listed here and there, they talked about the cubs being hated in arizona for what theyre trying to do... was pretty good discussion honestly. bulls talk is back on and its solid too...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Spiegel and Mac are both so much better when they work with substitutes. They've got to break them up. Apart-not bad. Together-awful.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
They both can "drive the bus." But I have no problem with them together.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:27 pm 

its kinda like listening to a dane cook comedy show on network tv.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:38 pm 

Beebo wrote:
They both can "drive the bus." But I have no problem with them together.

It's just that all the guffawing and giggling drives me down the dial. Mac is like a 50 year old trying to sound like he's 19 with the non stop movie and music references. Spiegel acts like every sentence out of McNeal's mouth is the funniest thing he's ever heard.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:58 pm 

mac is a teddy bear. squeeze him when hes around let his button eyes fall out when he gets trapped in the dog's teeth.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Ike, I'm just waiting for you to acknowledge me...

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:01 pm 

im afraid to. i think i know what 14 year old girls feel like walking past a whitesox bar at 2 am....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
Elar wrote:
It's just that all the guffawing and giggling drives me down the dial. Mac is like a 50 year old trying to sound like he's 19 with the non stop movie and music references. Spiegel acts like every sentence out of McNeal's mouth is the funniest thing he's ever heard.

Please tell me that you have the same disdain for the Score morning show, which is WAY worse on the guffawing and giggling. Mulligan's annoying "sssssssssssss" at the end of every laugh drives me batty. Does he actually produce drool? Seriously, Mully, wear a bib.

I try tuning in because the other morning sports show sucks, but I can't stand the phoniness. I know some peeps who went to the roast said that's how they really laugh, but it makes for crappy radio. In a bar when I have a drink in my hand? Cool. While listening to the radio on my way to work. Not so much. Nothing is THAT goddamn funny all the goddamn time.

Thank God for podcasts and music on the iPhone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:29 pm 

Ed_from_Lisle wrote:
Elar wrote:

Please tell me that you have the same disdain for the Score morning show, which is WAY worse on the guffawing and giggling. Mulligan's annoying "sssssssssssss" at the end of every laugh drives me batty. Does he actually produce drool? Seriously, Mully, wear a bib.

I try tuning in because the other morning sports show sucks, but I can't stand the phoniness. I know some peeps who went to the roast said that's how they really laugh, but it makes for crappy radio. In a bar when I have a drink in my hand? Cool. While listening to the radio on my way to work. Not so much. Nothing is THAT goddamn funny all the goddamn time.

I'm never up that early, but I've read the samething here a bunch of times. Makes me think I'll pass on M&H if I ever get the chance to listen.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ed_from_Lisle wrote:
Elar wrote:

Ed, touch 'em all..... While I respect Mulligan's insight on the Bears, (I'm not sure who Hanley is a beat reporter on any more) - these guys are either the most overcaffienated sleep deprived duo in Chicago, or they think Carrot Top and Gallagher are a modern day Carlin and Pryor. I don't know if anybody heard them when they were in Vegas with Frank Caliendo .... I thought Mulligan was gonna have a grabber from laughing so much. Granted it was probably 5AM in morning in the desert, but rein it in a little bit.

The name's Rockmore. Beef Rockmore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Elar wrote:
Spiegel and Mac are both so much better when they work with substitutes. They've got to break them up. Apart-not bad. Together-awful.

I'm with you, leather.