It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
North might be a meathead, but he and Doug together were highly entertaining. Could listen to them forever.

Hell, anything is better than the ultra-lib, homosexual loving Boers and Bernstein duo. These guys talk like they know everything, and already after the 2nd pre-season game Boers is back-peddling from his prediction just weeks earlier of the Bears going to the Superbowl. This is after he declared after midway last season that he was off the Cutler bus. So he got off the Cutler bus, but then come this football season, he had them as Superbowl Champs.

If Boers and Bernstein ever needed material for Who Ya Crappin, all they need is to play clips of themselves, because they are the biggest hypocrites and liars there ever were in radio. They are nothing but whores, kowtowing to the liberal agenda at every opportunity. Bernstein can't even say his name correctly, he says his name like Gene Wilder pronounced Frankenstein in Young Frankenstein. Leonard Bernstein is how you pronounce Bernstein. We need to go back to the penguin reference of Bernstein, cause that fits him to a tee. He's the penguin without the nose, as one legendary caller put it.

Last edited by Dignified Rube on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
That ship has sailed and sunk.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Dignified Rube wrote:
Hell, anything is better than the ultra-lib, homosexual loving...

:roll: well at least you made it clear your opinion isn't worth considering.

*new LoHo section * mods learn how to merge topics * allow mods to be added to foes list * move fragility topics from DB/Shoutouts to Politics *

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:00 pm 

Dignified Rube wrote:
North might be a meathead, but he and Doug together were highly entertaining. Could listen to them forever.

Hell, anything is better than the ultra-lib, homosexual loving Boers and Bernstein duo. These guys talk like they know everything, and already after the 2nd pre-season game Boers is back-peddling from his prediction just weeks earlier of the Bears going to the Superbowl. This is after he declared after midway last season that he was off the Cutler bus. So he got off the Cutler bus, but then come this football season, he had them as Superbowl Champs.

If Boers and Bernstein ever needed material for Who Ya Crappin, and they need is to play clips of themselves, because they are the biggest hypocrites and liars there ever were in radio. They are nothing but whores, kowtowing to the liberal agenda at every opportunity. Bernstein can't even say his name correctly, his says his name like Gene Wilder pronounced Frankenstein in Young Frankenstein. Leonard Bernstein is how you pronounce Bernstein. We need to go back to the penguin reference of Bernstein, cause that fits him to a tee. He's the penguin without the nose, as one legendary caller put it.

Go fuck yourself, your mother, your father, and your grandparents (both sides of the family).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:18 pm 

Reared on the Score wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:

For weeks we had to listen to how it was so great that Michael Sam was drafted by St. Louis and that this was a turning moment in sports. Honestly, there was nothing more offensive and vile for TV networks, including ESPN, to have shown Sam kissing another man after he was drafted. As I have argued to Bernstein, what were to happen to the NFL if all the players were homosexual like Sam, to say nothing of the fact that he can't play at the NFL level? There would be no interest whatsoever in watching, except for homosexuals. The league would effectively implode and all advertisers would jump ship guaranteed. Michael Sam is the poster boy for what the NFL should not be.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
bigfan wrote:
That ship has sailed and sunk.

To the bottom.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:25 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I think the Redskins may change their name to the Washington Homosexuals.

Would that bother you?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:37 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

Would that bother you?

That's another thing you bring up with your sarcasm, this faux controversy over the Redskins. Where was the outrage before? Not when I was watching the NFL in the 70s, 80s and 90s. But when you get a liberal messianic figure in the White House, all the effeminate, capri pants wearing, Philadelphia watching whiners come out of the wood work to complain about the name, that it is somehow offensive. Ditka was right on when he said that the reason the Redskins name came into being in football was out of respect for the brave heritage of American Indians. It was never intended as a slight, and I think most intelligent people realize that. This is just another case of political correctness going to far to stir up a false controversy that doesn't exist.

Last edited by Dignified Rube on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:39 pm 

Zizou wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:

If Boers and Bernstein ever needed material for Who Ya Crappin, and they need is to play clips of themselves, because they are the biggest hypocrites and liars there ever were in radio. They are nothing but whores, kowtowing to the liberal agenda at every opportunity. Bernstein can't even say his name correctly, his says his name like Gene Wilder pronounced Frankenstein in Young Frankenstein. Leonard Bernstein is how you pronounce Bernstein. We need to go back to the penguin reference of Bernstein, cause that fits him to a tee. He's the penguin without the nose, as one legendary caller put it.

Go fuck yourself, your mother, your father, and your grandparents (both sides of the family).

Truth hurts doesn't it. You must be Matt Abatacola or as Doug put it recently, a guy who has a name that sounds like a disease.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Joe's in Wheeling
Dignified Rube wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:

For weeks we had to listen to how it was so great that Michael Sam was drafted by St. Louis and that this was a turning moment in sports. Honestly, there was nothing more offensive and vile for TV networks, including ESPN, to have shown Sam kissing another man after he was drafted. As I have argued to Bernstein, what were to happen to the NFL if all the players were homosexual like Sam, to say nothing of the fact that he can't play at the NFL level? There would be no interest whatsoever in watching, except for homosexuals. The league would effectively implode and all advertisers would jump ship guaranteed. Michael Sam is the poster boy for what the NFL should not be.

Wrong station and message board. This isn't WIND 560. I'm sure you posted here by accident. Have a nice day.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Great American
Dignified Rube wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:

So if I'm reading this correctly, you're upset that it wasn't you kissing Michael Sam?

Mac FM wrote:
Did somebody say grass?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Dignified Rube wrote:
...all the effeminate, capri pants wearing, Philadelphia watching whiners...

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:25 pm 

Dignified Rube wrote:
Zizou wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:

Truth hurts doesn't it. You must be Matt Abatacola or as Doug put it recently, a guy who has a name that sounds like a disease.

I hope ISIS cuts your head and dick off with a butter knife.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 pm 

This has got to be an OKC mult.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 pm 

Councilman Les Whinen wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:

So if I'm reading this correctly, you're upset that it wasn't you kissing Michael Sam?

I have yet to see one intelligent response to anything I wrote, including your post.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Great American
Dignified Rube wrote:
Councilman Les Whinen wrote:

I have yet to see one intelligent response to anything I wrote , including your post.

I'm sure we are all very disappointed in ourselves.

Mac FM wrote:
Did somebody say grass?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
This is simply fantastic.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Wow, this board is going bigtime. The Ferguson cops are posting here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

Please tell me this is a bit! If not lose this URL.

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:05 pm 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
Dallas Winston wrote:
Please tell me this is a bit! If not lose this URL.

It has to be.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Da Jewelz
Perry's Teeps wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
This has got to be an OKC mult.

Come on.

It's not that bad.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Dignified Rube wrote:

Would that bother you?

That's another thing you bring up with your sarcasm, this faux controversy over the Redskins. Where was the outrage before? Not when I was watching the NFL in the 70s, 80s and 90s. But when you get a liberal messianic figure in the White House, all the effeminate, capri pants wearing, Philadelphia watching whiners come out of the wood work to complain about the name, that it is somehow offensive. Ditka was right on when he said that the reason the Redskins name came into being in football was out of respect for the brave heritage of American Indians. It was never intended as a slight, and I think most intelligent people realize that. This is just another case of political correctness going to far to stir up a false controversy that doesn't exist.

Do you live in Alsip?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:19 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
I like this guy. He's ok.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
It's like if Jimmy Reardon actually posted about sports.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:47 am 

Dignified Rube wrote:

Would that bother you?

i like that this was edited. he probably had to add in "american" so we wouldn't confuse the fact that he does not believe there is any brave heritage with actual indians, from india.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 am 

Darkside wrote:

the board is at its best when it provides wildly diverging viewpoints

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:52 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
good dolphin wrote:
Darkside wrote:

I agree. There's a great conversation in another thread with two geniuses arguing over whether 767 divided by 8 is 95.8 or 85.2. Check it out!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:51 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
KDdidit wrote:
It's like if Jimmy Reardon actually posted about sports.

My first though exactly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Somebody should ask James Brown and the others who will not use "Redskins" where there angst was in 2003,2004,2005,etc. It's kind of like the guys who were upset about steroids but loved Sammy/Mark back in the day!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:00 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Darkside wrote:

I agree. There's a great conversation in another thread with two geniuses arguing over whether 767 divided by 8 is 95.8 or 85.2. Check it out!

:lol: :lol: