It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
The spiral has me leaning toward Kitten's Cat owned by the Ramsey's who one this race last year with Oscar Nominated.....also looking at Fast and Accurate and En Hanse( last years jock and trainer combo winner) not a lot of speed in here can see one sneaking away and stealing this.Tri and exacta box straight bet on Kitten's Cat.Dubai World Cup everything revolves around Arrogate so Pick 3 7 race Matakayeff/Posstponed/ Arrogate Double $10 Postpone/ Arrogate
Dubai Cub Tri Key Arrogate with Gun Runner and Hoppertunity

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:54 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Master Plan is going to blow the doors off that field in the UAE Derby.

Word is Arrogate hasn't looked great over thst surface. Still, I don't know who can beat him. I'm considering Keen Ice who looks primed for a big effort stretching back out to a buck and a quarter.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Master Plan is going to blow the doors off that field in the UAE Derby.

Word is Arrogate hasn't looked great over thst surface. Still, I don't know who can beat him. I'm considering Keen Ice who looks primed for a big effort stretching back out to a buck and a quarter.

The only one who has a chance to beat Arrogate is Hoppertunity, who's best time over 1 1/4 mi is near Arrogate's at that distance. Definitely not Gun Runner, who was left in the dust by Arrogate in the Travers. Maybe Lani could run Arrogate down, if he has a freakish run, but I wouldn't count on it.

I'm looking for the American invasion to romp---Arrogate, Hoppertunity and Gun Runner. Long River and Neolithic look to be the spoilers. Neolithic has impressed recently.

The only reason to consider Lani is because his trainer has two horses in the race, where he is looking to use Awardee to set a fast pace to setup Lani to win. Lani is said to be physically in good shape. Possible long-shot.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:35 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
I think Long River might surprise in an exacta with Arrogate. Like the A.P. Indy pedigree, and he's already beaten two other horses that are in this race at the distance. Smooth running style, and he's not going to falter at the end, rather he'll be ramping it up. He's got experience in this part of the world and on this track and just won a G1 at the distance. Has hit the board in two of the last three.

If you really want to get crazy, there's always an exacta box with Arrogate and Lani with a big potential pay-off.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:06 am 

the inbetween race fanfare reminds me of a fashion show or disney on ice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:40 am 

W_Z wrote:
the inbetween race fanfare reminds me of a fashion show or disney on ice.

a woman can make her mind up quicker than you get prices

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:01 pm 

Great horse #2 all time

I'm out.