Post subject: FG Tampa Big Races at CD
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:51 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Really looking for big improvement from Icecap tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:06 am 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
I'm going to be here. All day Saturday. Don't know how the weather will impact.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:23 am 

Gulfstream opened too......get to hear Rube bitch :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:14 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Looking for Nikki Bella to get on the front and wire the field in the 2nd at TBD.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:59 am 

At Aqueduct Race 9 Long Island G3…the 11-Empress of the Nile should be the favorite…a few others will take some money as well the 1-Si Que Es Buena has been running in some classy races and the 10-Homeland Security was narrowly beaten by the 11 last time out…but I think the 4-My Sister Nat trained by Chad Brown, gets Jose Ortiz in the irons and is bred to run all day will be a big price and should finish in the money…the 2-Mercilla is also going to be a big price and would have to turn the tables on the top two, but if she wasn’t fight her jock the entire trip she might have had more for the finish..could be a big price even underneath

At Churchill MY GIRL the 1-Fate Factor (Race 2) trained by Chris Block runs for the 1st time, in the slop, with two year olds…so good luck with that

At Fairgrounds (Race 7) another Block horse ridden by Sophie Doyle and stuck way outside is the 14-Ioya Again…he’ll be forgotten about by everybody…I think this race is going to be run faster than just about any of these horses would like, and I think the 14 can finish strongest of all on the 1 1/16 turf course listed as firm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:48 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Looking for Nikki Bella to get on the front and wire the field in the 2nd at TBD.

wheeled him in the double...maybe had to work a little to hard up front and not broke yet :wink:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:44 pm 

One of those days

OscarTangoEcho wrote:
At Aqueduct Race 9 Long Island G3…the 11-Empress of the Nile should be the favorite(***NOPE******)…a few others will take some money as well the 1-Si Que Es Buena(***FIRST****) has been running in some classy races and the 10-Homeland Security(******NOPE******) was narrowly beaten by the 11 last time out…but I think the 4-My Sister Nat(******SECOND******) trained by Chad Brown, gets Jose Ortiz in the irons and is bred to run all day will be a big price and should finish in the money…the 2-Mercilla(********NOPE********) is also going to be a big price and would have to turn the tables on the top two, but if she wasn’t fight her jock the entire trip she might have had more for the finish..could be a big price even underneath

At Churchill MY GIRL the 1-Fate Factor (Race 2)(*********THIRD*******( trained by Chris Block runs for the 1st time, in the slop, with two year olds…so good luck with that

At Fairgrounds (Race 7) another Block horse ridden by Sophie Doyle and stuck way outside is the 14-Ioya Again(*******FOURTH)*********…he’ll be forgotten about by everybody…I think this race is going to be run faster than just about any of these horses would like, and I think the 14 can finish strongest of all on the 1 1/16 turf course listed as firm

Oh well still alive at FG P4...hope you guys had a nice holiday weekend