It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:02 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Okay, maybe a bit overblown, but we do have the Lecomte at Fairgrounds this weekend. Most of the money I suspect will find its way to Mr. Monomoy, kid brother to Monomoy Girl who will be overbet. I like the the two horses that came out of the CD G2 race the Kentucky Jockey Club to end up on top here with Finnick the Fierce edging out Mark Casse's Enforceable.

In other news, I was asked to run down the Stakes races at Tampa, so here is ever bit of information you could ever care to know...

but that being said there are some good prices there tomorrow

RACE 3 PASCO STAKES
3YO going 7f.
Pace will be slow.

Hard to look past the 1-LIAM’S LUCKY CHARM who will drop down and cut back off a decent performance in the Florida Sire Stakes. Will be well bet and deservedly so, as he has battled better horses. Adds Blinkers too, look out...2-BIG YES Claimed off a maiden win. Will struggle here...3-GOLDEN CANDY Probably the engine of the race. All 6 career starts in the money, albeit at smaller circuits. Steps up, but his speed figures fit...4-NO GETTING OVER ME 2 lifetime runs here at Tampa and this horse has done nothing wrong. Firing bullets in the a.m. Gets Camacho in the irons. Formidable...5-MY MAN FLINTSTONE Meets winners for the first time, but has some win early influence...6-ALBERT PARK Has faced much tougher, can he fire off the bench? I would think so given his connections....7-HE’S SMOKIN’ NOW Overmatched, but in good form, perhaps underneath

4-1/6/3-5-7

Race 7 WAYWARD LASS
Fillies going 1 1/16m
1-TWEETING Likely favorite draws the rail. Has been training well and draws a top jock...2-HELEN Prefer on turf, but gets Camacho and will be forwardly placed...3-TAP DANCE STAR Woke up last race, but perhaps overmatched...4- HUNTING SEASON Shug’s horse may surprise, but I prefer others here...5-JEHOZACAT If this is a heavy favorite, it is a vulnerable one. Hasn’t done well off layoffs. Others to like on top but should finish in the money...6-CLASSIC FIT Has been facing tougher, but not sure what kind of trip she’ll get. Underneath...7-ALL GOOD TIMES-Great form, in slightly over her head

1 / 2-4-3-5-7

RACE 9 THE GASPARILLA
3YO Fillies going 7 f.
This is going to be a terrific race and a wide-open wagering affair. Pace should be crazy fast

The 1-WE THE CLOUDS is a daughter of hot sire Constitution and gets Centeno aboard. Won for fun first time out at Keeneland and has been training here very well in the morning. Should finish strong off a blistering pace....2-CAMPY CASH First race in a while...3-SWISS SKYDIVER got a couple of nice runs with Gaffalione, not sure how she’ll be handled today. Certainly could score underneath...4-RANDIABBY Has not fared well vs. winners...5-VERUCA Don’t sleep on this horse with Camacho in the reins. Both maiden efforts were sneaky good...6-PALICE MISS McPeek’s trainer numbers line up very well here for the daughter of Palace Malice who could hit in the money at a huge price..7-JUDY’S WAY She's regressing and not much of an option...8-TWO SIXTY One of two horses here that have won in Stakes Races. Mark Casse will send this 3YO out to the lead, but will battle several up front....9-CECI VALENTINA is the other Stakes winner, but she has not raced since Thanksgiving and has not been pressed in the a.m. apparently...10-MO CITY Gets one of the top jocks here in Morales who is brilliant in sprints, Trainer Stidhams numbers are great in this situation and this horse won easily here at this distance at 1st asking. A great option at a very solid price....11-GERRI B Off very solid maiden win at first asking, she may struggle with postposition.

1-10-5-6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
There's plenty of speed in the Lecomte but it appears that Sycamore Run has a huge pace advantage. The way Sharp has been working him it seems pretty obvious Beschizza is going to send and go as long as he can. He may be able to last. Optix projects a possible regression off that big maiden win, but if he's anywhere close to the morning line, I'll bite.

Scabbard seems to be the class in there. He probably should be the favorite but I could see Mr. Monomoy ending up the chalk.

I also like Silver State a lot in there but I'm concerned about him getting out of the gate.

I'll be using mostly 4s, 13s, and 9s and leaving Mr. Monomoy off my tickets. I am against Mr. Monomoy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Lecomte going to take a flyer at Sycamore Run won at 1st asking out of Street Cry PP worries me ,,,,been working like a monster....Have my thoughts on Tampa …..Pablo on the grass is like Sterling on Silver 8)

RACE 3 PASCO STAKES
Albert Park here's the class dangerous

Race 7 WAYWARD LASS
Jehozacat makes every pole a winning one runs well off a layoff dirt?????

RACE 9 THE GASPARILLA
Two Sixty Speed of the Speed/

Good Luck chaps

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:25 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Quote:
I like the the two horses that came out of the CD G2 race the Kentucky Jockey Club to end up on top here with Finnick the Fierce edging out Mark Casse's Enforceable.

Probably should have actually made a wager seeing how he brought home $15.60 :roll:

Walt nice calls at Tampa, better than mine. Hope you got paid.

Here's hoping we can ramp up this part of the board, there should be a ton of great races in the weeks ahead.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:52 pm 

OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Quote:
I like the the two horses that came out of the CD G2 race the Kentucky Jockey Club to end up on top here with Finnick the Fierce edging out Mark Casse's Enforceable.

Probably should have actually made a wager seeing how he brought home $15.60 :roll:

Walt nice calls at Tampa, better than mine. Hope you got paid.

Here's hoping we can ramp up this part of the board, there should be a ton of great races in the weeks ahead.

Thanks did ok long day when your last bet is Turfway's last :lol: Love seeing March to the Arch win at Gulfstrean…looking forward to everyone winning some cash :drunken:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:36 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
I like #6 Gold Street in the Smarty Jones today at Oaklawn Park. You're not getting any value on Silver Prospector or Shoplifted at 5-2 and 3-1. As a NY shipper, Three Technique might be the best of them all after winning his maiden two back by five lengths and his last by four lengths.

So, yeah, #6 Gold Street and #9 Three Technique.

Coaching legend, Bill Parcells, is the owner of Three Technique. Would make sense.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:45 pm 

#6 Tiz Possible Dear in the 7th at GP. :wink:

Had to be the worst call in a race I ever heard by Aiello. Couldn't even get the winner right until after the race was won, when it wasn't close.

Tiz Possible Dear had the highest winning percentage, adjusted for stakes, in the field at 18% (4-1 FV), but was priced astonishingly at 15-1.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:12 pm 

Dignified Rube wrote:
I like #6 Gold Street in the Smarty Jones today at Oaklawn Park. You're not getting any value on Silver Prospector or Shoplifted at 5-2 and 3-1. As a NY shipper, Three Technique might be the best of them all after winning his maiden two back by five lengths and his last by four lengths.

Coaching legend, Bill Parcells, is the owner of Three Technique. Would make sense.

Good day. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:54 pm 

Dignified Rube wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:

Good day. :wink:

nice

I'm out.