It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Bayakoa ...Go Google Yourself sits of the pace then pounces
Razorback Math Wizard back class dangerous
Southwesst Gold Street speed of the speed

Keep an eye on the 5th Lane Luzzi (he ain't his old man ) fly's in to ride Gurl Your Fine

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
just started looking at the card...thanks for the tips Walt...take a look at the 10th race the 3-Dreamonmebaby...son of Constitution...off slow on this track and at this level last month in a sprint, he made up over 10 lengths...think he might want more distance at a huge price...working backwards from there..good luck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Race 8 The Razorback

This one is really tough….

1-Exulting…this horse has banked over half a million dollars in only 5 lifetime victories…that seems so odd to me…btw, one of those victories was right here last spring, so at 15/1 m/l watch out
Walt’s guy the 2-Math Wizard has been trading punches with some elite company…obvious win contender…will need to stay near the lead as I don’t see a frenetic pace here
3-Bankit steps up in class but can finish strong
4-Joevia finished third in the Belmont last year than blew the doors off in a sprint at Aqueduct last month…could go wire to wire
5-Pioneer Spirit…yes 4/5 ITM here at Oaklawn…but I think will be overbet and hard pressed to win 4 in a row stepping up this much
6-Warriors Charge 4th in the Preakness last year…Geroux/Cox…poised and ready I think
9-Campaign has been training hard out west after competing well in many graded stakes races…Sadler shipping/Graded stakes numbers are more than solid

1-9-6-4-2

Race 9 The Southwest

2-Siver Prospector one of the many Asmussen horses here…has raced against tough and beaten them (including Tiz the Law)…Santana is very good jock on this course….you need to respect this entrant
I’ve landed on the 3-Shoplifted…had a grueling 2YO campaign and think he’s really going to make strides this year…3rd in the Smarty Jones, but I look back at his Springboard Mile as more relevant race and he smoked that field…gets JORR’s guy in the irons and should come from off the pace
4-Gold Street faced several here in Smarty Jones and beat them (as well as the talented Three Technique) has moved up and each of his last 3 races (although all on an off track) Asmussen will have a big day here with all of his entrants...6/1 m/l would be a very tasty price
6-Chase Tracker a Pletcher entrant who gets some weight break over this route…he’s getting his horses up a little later than usual…I’d tread lightly with this one
8-Taishan a west coast invader from a hot barn will add to the speed, has faced much tougher
9-Answer In…I think he’ll press and pounce down the stretch…gets a HOF jock and the pace will set up nicely

3-4-9-2-6-8