pizza_Place: Obbies
Cup - Tacitus should have pace to run at
FOY- Dennis the Moment no stumble easy winner
Hutcherson-King Snake at a price

sorry about your thoughts on racing Rube....a Democratic Hoax perhaps

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Harvey! My guy...I think that was one of my first post here about Harvey Wallbanger last year...he takes the 6th at 15-1!

Got a late start on this ...but I think I'm going against 5-Dennis' Moment in the FoY...just too inconsistent (and too cheap probably)...I really like the three outside hoses 10-Shotski 11-Ete Indie and even the 9-Liam's Lucky Charm but I don't like that they are stuckout side of a Gulfstream route...I believe I'm going to key the 6-As seen on TV, I think he's sitting on a good race...and I really like the 7-Country Grammar is going to make a big run late at a very big price

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:34 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I think Contry Grammer is really legit in there. I doubt he will be close to his morning line.

I'm very interested in Budro Talking in the Dixie Poker Ace.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:41 pm 

Race 11-Good luck…wide open I ended up on the 4, 5 and 7 but really wide open

Race 12-Lots of speed signed up here which may set up nicely for another horse that won big for me last year and that’s the 11-Hog Creek Hustle who will be closing at a very brisk pace from the outside…Im keying the 5 Pletcher’s horse and the 9_mr. Freeze..but watch out for a huge price on the 7-True Timber…TIMBER indeed

Race 13 G2 1 3/16 turf the 6-Zulu Alpha is a monster at this distance 4-Saddlers Joy will probably be the two standing at the end as they’ve faced better in these longer distances…I think the 7-Admision office is a logical mix in the trifecta…the only longshot I like here is the 8-Spooky Channel who got a huge speed figure winning here at Gulf last month in a G3 battle…he’ll get the same trip again…hoping he could be a price in the trifecta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:24 pm 

OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Race 11-Good luck…wide open I ended up on the 4, 5 and 7 but really wide open

:D

Race 12-Lots of speed signed up here which may set up nicely for another horse that won big for me last year and that’s the 11-Hog Creek Hustle who will be closing at a very brisk pace from the outside…Im keying the 5 Pletcher’s horse and the 9_mr. Freeze..but watch out for a huge price on the 7-True Timber…TIMBER indeed

:D :D

Race 13 G2 1 3/16 turf the 6-Zulu Alpha is a monster at this distance 4-Saddlers Joy will probably be the two standing at the end as they’ve faced better in these longer distances…I think the 7-Admision office is a logical mix in the trifecta…the only longshot I like here is the 8-Spooky Channel who got a huge speed figure winning here at Gulf last month in a G3 battle…he’ll get the same trip again…hoping he could be a price in the trifecta

just sayin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:50 pm 

F*cking monster

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:10 pm 

Alive to six horses here in the Pick 4, none of them paying much...but still pretty much against the heavy favorite the 5 -Dennis'Moment...think there is plenty of opportunity to make some money here the 1,6,7,10,11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:36 pm 

OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Got a late start on this ...but I think I'm going against 5-Dennis' Moment in the FoY (still running)...just too inconsistent (and too cheap probably)...I really like the three outside hoses 10-Shotski (4th) 11-Ete Indie (1st) and even the 9-Liam's Lucky Charm (nope) but I don't like that they are stuckout side of a Gulfstream route...I believe I'm going to key the 6-As seen on TV (3rd), I think he's sitting on a good race...and I really like the 7-Country Grammar is going to make a big run late at a very big price (5th)

:D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Got a late start on this ...but I think I'm going against 5-Dennis' Moment in the FoY (still running)...just too inconsistent (and too cheap probably)...I really like the three outside hoses 10-Shotski (4th) 11-Ete Indie (1st) and even the 9-Liam's Lucky Charm (nope) but I don't like that they are stuckout side of a Gulfstream route...I believe I'm going to key the 6-As seen on TV (3rd), I think he's sitting on a good race...and I really like the 7-Country Grammar is going to make a big run late at a very big price (5th)

:D :D :D :D

sweet ...off to Delta and Turfway

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Seen Lisa Allpress at many races at Trentham outside Wellington. Crazy to see her getting this kind of recognition.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Walt Williams Neck wrote:

I was bothered to see a horse go down in a horrific accident. I actually like animals, but don't like to see them suffer.

Don't get me wrong, I still love horse racing but without the death element.

Last edited by Dignified Rube on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Dignified Rube wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:

I was bothered to see a horse go down in a horrific accident. I actually like animals, but don't like to see them suffer.

Don't get me wrong, I still love horse racing but without the death element.

Cattle die
Kinsmen die
One day you too shall die