It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 6.13 Belmont, SA and CD
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:15 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Race 12 at CD...G3 Louisville-I’m really loving these occasional marathon races on the turf. This one goes 1 ½ (or twelve city blocks). This sets up nicely for horses that have the pedigree to get the distance, and since there will be at least one horse (the 5-Arklow) or two (12-Admission Office) that will attract a lot of money there will be huge prices underneath. One is the 4-He’s No Lemon, 8/8 ITM on turf and 1/1 at this distance, and I love how Motion places these horses. Another to look at is the Euro horse the 10-Fearless who was bred to run all day.

Belmont seems kinda chalky at 1str glance…

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I think Tiz A Slam has an opportunity to wire that field. I always like the speed at marathon distances. The jocks always feel like they have a long time to catch the leader and it's often too late after they let him walk around the track for a mile.

Also, I'm very interested in a big longshot in the 6th at Laurel. A lot of positives for the 7 Pearl Gem in this spot.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:54 pm 

Couple of nice rides there this afternoon…Rosario on the winner In Belmont’s 5th by paid $7.30 and a ballsy run by Corey Lanerie in the 6th at CD. We complain at these guys when they don’t ride the horse well…these guys came through for me…

Also, Race 9 at CD...the 4-Bucky is sitting on a big race...ran a :47 4f flat a week or so ago in the morning...this horse is ready at a big price

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:34 pm 

OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Race 12 at CD...G3 Louisville-I’m really loving these occasional marathon races on the turf. This one goes 1 ½ (or twelve city blocks). This sets up nicely for horses that have the pedigree to get the distance, and since there will be at least one horse (the 5-Arklow) or two (12-Admission Office) that will attract a lot of money there will be huge prices underneath. One is the 4-He’s No Lemon, 8/8 ITM on turf and 1/1 at this distance, and I love how Motion places these horses. Another to look at is the Euro horse the 10-Fearless who was bred to run all day.

Belmont seems kinda chalky at 1str glance…

CD Race 12-
12-5-4 ($4.40) :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:37 pm 

OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Also, Race 9 at CD...the 4-Bucky is sitting on a big race...ran a :47 4f flat a week or so ago in the morning...this horse is ready at a big price

and uh, no

and f*ck me for not wagering on She's a Julie ($31.00)

just f*ck me in general

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:06 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
I'm telling you guys that these ppl here are obviously speaking in code thats ordering airstrikes in Syria (or something of that ilk) with these posts but does anyone ever listen to me? Nooooo!