It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Churchill winds up on Saturday, but not before we make some $$$...Thoughts on Friday

Race 2 6-Fabricate, hot sire, great workouts, this horse should be ready at first asking

Friday’s Late Pick 4

Race 6-the 6-Continuum, won at 1st asking for best trainer, could win again…11-Hidden Promise ran well at Oaklawn, finished 2nd here last month and earned the hike…the 8-Soaring Bird-trainer Stall is poised for a big weekend here…but I keep coming back to the 1-Queen’s Mason who took forever to win her 1st, but I think the light bulb went off and could win right back

Race 7 Several of these horses faced off a couple weeks ago here at this exact level…The 5-Chess Chief drops from G2 level and that may be enough as this distance suits him…The 6-Blueridge Traveler was in terrific form last year and might come in ready…8-Dinar is a curious horse in that after he broke his maiden, he lost his 1st race by 29 lengths but then won his next race, might just wire this field…the 9-Almitharr is just as fast as most of these and will be a huge price$ while getting Geroux aboard…the 10-Jungle Warfare…his trainer hits at 25% after a claim like this one which is unfair (perhaps in more ways than one)…brutally tough leg

Race 8 Pretty salty field of $150k claimers, most of whom are familiar with the Churchill turf…the 10-Snapper Sinclair almost always gets my vote, but might be in deep waters here…I think it will be a brisk pace leading to a blanket finish between the 9-Mr.Dumas (or do you say Dumbass?) the 4-Dr. Mounty (which would not be a good name for a real doctor), and my favorite in this race 3-Mr.Misunderstood who won gamely against a pace-less group in the G1 River City on this course back in November…might be my favorite horse all weekend as he has raced here at CD 7 times and won 5 of them

Race 9 Maidens, lightly raced and some 1st timers…Both of my choices (and m/l favs) are stuck outside and will need to work a trip…the 12-Master of Domain has been pointing towards this effort, and the 10-Teenage Kicks won last time but was DQ’d…the 6-Katie’s Bell has raced 4 times and been in the money 3 of them and I think you need to include her because her trainer is having a great meet

Late Pick 4
R6-6,11,8,1
R7-5,6,9,10,8
R8-3,9
R9-6,10,12

$60

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:28 pm 

OscarTangoEcho wrote:

Race 2 6-Fabricate, hot sire, great workouts, this horse should be ready at first asking :cheers:

Late Pick 4

R6-6,11,8,1 [b](1st)

R7-5,6,9,10,8 (Shawon Dunston swinging at a curve ball in the dirt)
R8-3 (2nd),9
R9-6 (2nd),10(1st),12

$60[/b]

oh well back at it tommorrow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:14 am 

Late Stakes Pick4 CD-Not too steep cause get might get chalky

R8-Very little to go on here…I’ve landed on the 4-Hyperfocus because his dad is quite the sire right now (Constitution)…the 6-Cazadero looked really, really impressive on debut…Peter Miller ships in the 5-Herd Immunity and I will include as well

Race 9-A couple of nice broads with great gams…this is a two horse race between Midnight Bisou and Serengeti Express…just sit back and enjoy

The Stephen Foster-The 1-Fearless has been developing very nicely for Pletcher and would be a huge bargain at 12/1 m/l, don’t think it will be there though..the 5-Tom’s d’Etat is a horse I consistently bet against but not today, not with this crowd (although he is carrying 4 more pounds than most)…6-By My Standards has been 3/3 at this distance…and 8-Owendale is a very classy horse that belongs with this group, and if this pace heats up, he’s your guy…also his rider Geroux is a ridiculous winner at CD in stakes, keep him in mind today

R11 I really like the 5-Crystal Cliffs…the euro was sharp on this course last month kicking clear past a group with no pace…also including the 9-Eve of War as her last trip was full of problems and will relish the stretch out..and I like the 10-Harvey’s Lil Goil, daughter of American Pharoah (fuck them for not knowing how to spell his name) who won a stakes race at this distance in NY…the 4-In Good Spirits will be able to take advantage of the pace

R8-4,6,5
R9-5,4
R10-5,8,6,1
R11-5,9,11,4
For $48

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:45 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
To start the day off a $20 2/2 DD Lanerie on a 1ster good luck

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:39 pm 

Looking for an upset in a big field in the Ohio Derby...6,10,12/6,9-14...$15

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Looking for an upset in a big field in the Ohio Derby...6,10,12/6,9-14...$15

like the 10

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:32 pm 

Damn Walt, I thought we had em...Dean Martini, great name...should've bet him on that alone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:04 pm 

So, none of these P4's are going to pay enough for breakfast. I haven't seen this much chalk since the nuns made me clean the erasers.

Let's find some value here in the finale..1,4,6,9,13 all offering value...put $100 on all of them :lol: the fuck do I know?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:28 pm 

OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Late Stakes Pick4 CD-Not too steep cause get might get chalky

R8-Very little to go on here…I’ve landed on the 4-Hyperfocus because his dad is quite the sire right now (Constitution)…the 6-Cazadero looked really, really impressive on debut…Peter Miller ships in the 5-Herd Immunity and I will include as well

Race 9-A couple of nice broads with great gams…this is a two horse race between Midnight Bisou and Serengeti Express…just sit back and enjoy

The Stephen Foster-The 1-Fearless has been developing very nicely for Pletcher and would be a huge bargain at 12/1 m/l, don’t think it will be there though..the 5-Tom’s d’Etat is a horse I consistently bet against but not today, not with this crowd (although he is carrying 4 more pounds than most)…6-By My Standards has been 3/3 at this distance…and 8-Owendale is a very classy horse that belongs with this group, and if this pace heats up, he’s your guy…also his rider Geroux is a ridiculous winner at CD in stakes, keep him in mind today

R11 I really like the 5-Crystal Cliffs…the euro was sharp on this course last month kicking clear past a group with no pace…also including the 9-Eve of War as her last trip was full of problems and will relish the stretch out..and I like the 10-Harvey’s Lil Goil, daughter of American Pharoah (fuck them for not knowing how to spell his name) who won a stakes race at this distance in NY…the 4-In Good Spirits will be able to take advantage of the pace

R8-4,6,5
R9-5,4
R10-5,8,6,1
R11-5,9,11,4
For $48

I apologize for not transcribing better...the last leg should have said 10 instead of 11..I've got fat fingers