It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
No scatches yet but…Late Pick 4 thoughts/ticket

R8-Up front it’s the Poker…

G3 short field going 1mile on the turf, and virtually all have had success at this dist/surf…but only one trainer shows up on Graded stakes day like Chad Brown and will land on the 2-Valid Point…7-Got Stormy is a classy horse who always seems to be ITM…and careful of the 1-Dream Friend, true speed that could lull them to sleep

R9-Met Mile-3-McKinzie I love this horse so much…put a line thru his effort overseas, no one can touch his speed figures, at least not this group fits on the 1 turn…7-Mr. Freeze might be a nice price for a horse that is getting better at age 5…I’ve read some thoughts that some believe the pace won’t be that hot, aiding front runners like Vekoma and Network Effect…I disagree, I think the pace will be plenty warm setting it up for the 3

R10-Manhattan-Chad Brown sends out 3 runners including the heavy favorite (and probably overbet) 1-Instilled Regard…I think the 5-Devamani could surprise everyone by going to the front end and staying there…he won on the front end last fall at Aqueduct beating the heavy favorite Instilled Regard and may use the same tactic today..3-Cross Border is the only true speed so may have the advantage most important-Lone Speed On Turf…still will go several deep

R11-Suburban-1-Tacitus is a classy horse who has been bumping heads with much tougher company…the 4-Mr.Buff is another worthy candidate, but I don’t think he wants to go this far (1 ¼)…6-Sir Winston fits on several levels but may not get enough pace to close into…8-Moretti beat Sir Winston last out in the slop and has won 2 straight, but won’t get past the 1 today

R8-2,1,7
R9-3,7
R10-5,1,3,7,2
R11-1,6,8
$45

Have a fun 4th everyone!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:38 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
I'm going to assume everyone else blew off their hands in an unfortunate firework accident, and thus the quiet here. Me? I'm plugging away, doubling down of sorts with my remaining picks as a a $30 P3

3,7/5,1,3,7,2/1,6,8...red, white and hopefully not blue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
OscarTangoEcho wrote:

G3 short field going 1mile on the turf, and virtually all have had success at this dist/surf…but only one trainer shows up on Graded stakes day like Chad Brown and will land on the 2-Valid Point…7-Got Stormy is a classy horse who always seems to be ITM…and careful of the 1-Dream Friend, true speed that could lull them to sleep

R9-Met Mile-3-McKinzie I love this horse so much…put a line thru his effort overseas, no one can touch his speed figures, at least not this group fits on the 1 turn…7-Mr. Freeze might be a nice price for a horse that is getting better at age 5…I’ve read some thoughts that some believe the pace won’t be that hot, aiding front runners like Vekoma and Network Effect…I disagree, I think the pace will be plenty warm setting it up for the 3

R10-Manhattan-Chad Brown sends out 3 runners including the heavy favorite (and probably overbet) 1-Instilled Regard…I think the 5-Devamani could surprise everyone by going to the front end and staying there…he won on the front end last fall at Aqueduct beating the heavy favorite Instilled Regard and may use the same tactic today..3-Cross Border is the only true speed so may have the advantage most important-Lone Speed On Turf…still will go several deep

R11-Suburban-1-Tacitus is a classy horse who has been bumping heads with much tougher company…the 4-Mr.Buff is another worthy candidate, but I don’t think he wants to go this far (1 ¼)…6-Sir Winston fits on several levels but may not get enough pace to close into…8-Moretti beat Sir Winston last out in the slop and has won 2 straight, but won’t get past the 1 today

R8-2,1,7
R9-3,7
R10-5,1,3,7,2
R11-1,6,8
$45

Have a fun 4th everyone!

Vekoma in the Met Mile Horse for course

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:17 pm 

OscarTangoEcho wrote:

R8-2,1,7
R9-3,7
R10-5,1,3,7,2
R11-1,6,8
$45

Have a fun 4th everyone!

10th race 1-2-5 try 5 easy $$

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:45 pm 

Mr. Buff had a tightener for this ready...1975 Suburban Forego carrying 134 :shock: great handicap horse...won "carrying the grandstand"

I'm out.