It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Santa Anita Opener
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:17 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I consider Flightline as unbeatable as a horse can be.

I think Missy P. has a chance at a price. Obviously Private Mission will be tough.

I am against Hot Rod Charlie. Eight Rings is capable of taking that field wire to wire, but Express Train should be really live at a big price.

Post subject: Re: Santa Anita Opener
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:29 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I think Missy P. has a chance at a price. Obviously Private Mission will be tough.

I am against Hot Rod Charlie. Eight Rings is capable of taking that field wire to wire, but Express Train should be really live at a big price.

Nice call on Express Train, hopefully you cashed a ticket or 2.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:27 pm 
Site Admin

Hawg Ass wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I had a giant day. Took down both FG PK-5s. Sometimes this game seems easy. I'm sure I'll be humbled soon enough. Probably tomorrow. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:29 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I had a giant day. Took down both FG PK-5s. Sometimes this game seems easy. I'm sure I'll be humbled soon enough. Probably tomorrow. :lol:

Nice, congrats!! I just saw 3 Pick 5's at Fair Grounds, all with very good payouts including one over 12K.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:39 am 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

So i wasn't going to play today, but I hit an early Trifecta at Fairgrounds that paid nearly $400 so I punched the rest of the card. To no avail.

Sure would've helped had I gotten some thoughts on this board...ya know, before the races :lol:

Nice Hit...you playing tomorrow at Fg, or just redboarding us tomorrow night

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:19 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:33 am 
Site Admin

OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

So i wasn't going to play today, but I hit an early Trifecta at Fairgrounds that paid nearly $400 so I punched the rest of the card. To no avail.

Sure would've helped had I gotten some thoughts on this board...ya know, before the races :lol:

Nice Hit...you playing tomorrow at Fg, or just redboarding us tomorrow night

:lol: I am playing FG and SA today.

So let me give you the horses to avoid:

FG 1st: I'll be using 2 and 7, leaning heavier on 2.
FG 5th: 2, 3, and 8, preference to the 8
FG 8th: 5

SA 1st: I think there's a lot of opportunity in this race. I'm probably going to go heaviest with 5 because he figures to be the gigantic price. But I think the 9 has potential to wire the field and the 2 and 3 are live as well.
SA 5th: I would rate this a lesser play because he figures to be shorter and might even end up as the favorite but I'm interested in the 2 if I can get the morning line or better.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:15 pm 

Really nice call on that first at SA and that girl wiring the field...that was a bold move on the backstretch...nice exacta, thanks :D
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

SA 1st: I think there's a lot of opportunity in this race. I'm probably going to go heaviest with 5 because he figures to be the gigantic price. But I think the 9 has potential to wire the field and the 2 and 3 are live as well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:03 pm 

Late Pick 5 thoughts for today Monday 12 27 at Fairgrounds...Viewer discretion advised

Race 7- The scratch of the m/l favorite as well as 3 others is going to add some chaos to the betting lines…the 3-Big Lake out of American Pharoah hasn’t race for 9 months and is likely to be forgotten, however he has been training lights out in the am and trainer Asmussen hits on 16% with these layoffs, so very good value
The 8-Concert Tour last seen been trounced by over 30 lengths in the Preakness, out of the evil hands of Baffert into similar conditions, don’t trust but don’t think I can leave him off my ticket the 7-Point Me By is as fast as any here and has been keeping better company…
3-7/11-2-8

Race 8-the 8-Audrey’s Time is a solid performer who may just simply be too fast for this group, last out was in the mud so hard to gage, but previous efforts would win easily here…the 7-Moon Swag has been hanging around graded stakes company without much success, the drop here could awaken, fast and tactical enough…think the 2 Cheetara is the one to beat here, 5 races this year 4 ITM, think she’ll get loose on the lead

2-8/7-5-1

Race 9-another difficult leg…on the outside is 7/2 ml horse 13-Arm Candy, who I think will have too much work to do from that post…the 11-Lovely Ride is a great horse, on dirt, why they are running her here on the grass I have no idea, but could surprise…I like the 6-Out of Sorts who is dropping from higher stakes races, has won at this distance and her trainers stats are off the chart, great value at 8/1 on the morning line…both the 3-Barista and the 2-Princess Theorem have solid pedigrees, trainer stats, and both are in great form

6/2-3/13-11

Race 10- I find it interesting that Geroux has ridden three horses previously in this race and all of them are live. But he instead chose to ride for Catalano, which I find interesting. Very even affair…I think the 1-Chatalot takes off from the rail and will have company…the 3-Freelancer has had some troubled trips and gets Lasix for the 1st time…8-Hoist the Gold is better at shorter distances and should appreciate the cutback…the 9-Higher Standard was my 1st choice but I keep coming back to the 7-Blue Kentucky

7-3/8-9/1

Hope you are not working, and drinking, and gambling...or two out of the three at least