https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Philly minus 3
Cincy ML
Over in cincy - kc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
I keep thinking back to the Eagles games versus the Bears and earlier in the year versus the Cardinals. They had the easiest schedule, which is why they were a hot bet to win the SB, along with some other factors of course. The Niners defense grinds though. Can Jalen Hurts avoid mistakes? I know Purdy's not turning the ball over.

I have this gut feeling that although Mahomes won't be 100%, they're going to inject a whole bunch of shit in him Sunday and he won't let the Bengals beat him for the second time in a row. 2 more weeks of rest will be great and the NFL has Mahomes in the SB again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:55 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
*Knocking on wood* Joe Burrow is 4-0 against Mahomes and Allen. I think he's trying to tell everyone that he's the best quarterback in the NFL.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:59 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Ron Wolfley wrote:
I keep thinking back to the Eagles games versus the Bears and earlier in the year versus the Cardinals. They had the easiest schedule, which is why they were a hot bet to win the SB, along with some other factors of course. The Niners defense grinds though. Can Jalen Hurts avoid mistakes? I know Purdy's not turning the ball over.

I have this gut feeling that although Mahomes won't be 100%, they're going to inject a whole bunch of shit in him Sunday and he won't let the Bengals beat him for the second time in a row. 2 more weeks of rest will be great and the NFL has Mahomes in the SB again.

I think KC has lost to Cincy three times in a row now, including playoffs.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:59 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
4-0*

One game incomplete ;)

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:42 pm 

Ron Wolfley wrote:

Purdy hasn't seen a team like Philly.. I'd set his OU on turnovers at 2.5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
looking forward to seeing the eagles running game matchup against the niners D. the under in that game feels like a gimmie.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:47 pm 
100000 CLUB

312player wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

The 49ers don't really need to pass much. The Eagles defense is giving up nearly 5 yards a carry. The 49ers could give the Eagles a heavy dose of McCaffrey and Mitchell for 60 mins. The Eagles offense will need to be pass happy because the 49ers have the best run defense in the NFL. Passing may not be a great idea against a 49ers team that led the NFL in interceptions.

It's possible Purdy will have more than 2 turnovers after only having 4 in his 7 games as a starter. The Eagles struggled with a similar styled Packers offense at home. It's possible they could struggle against this 49ers offense.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:54 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Cincy's going to win the whole thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:32 am 

Nas wrote:
312player wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

The 49ers don't really need to pass much. The Eagles defense is giving up nearly 5 yards a carry. The 49ers could give the Eagles a heavy dose of McCaffrey and Mitchell for 60 mins. The Eagles offense will need to be pass happy because the 49ers have the best run defense in the NFL. Passing may not be a great idea against a 49ers team that led the NFL in interceptions.

It's possible Purdy will have more than 2 turnovers after only having 4 in his 7 games as a starter. The Eagles struggled with a similar styled Packers offense at home. It's possible they could struggle against this 49ers offense.

Philly 28
SF 20

Hurts runs for 80 yards and a TD, tosses 3 more .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:33 pm 

Nas wrote:
312player wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Yeah, that Eagles run defense is a bit suspect. The Niners have lost just 1 game (versus the Chiefs) since McCaffrey joined the team. The Bills were rumored to be in on him at one point. I wonder if he would have made a difference versus the Bengals? You take a look at the Eagles schedule this season and tell me what win impresses you. They beat the Packers by a TD, they beat the Colts by one point, beat the Cardinals by a FG, we remember the Bears game. Their most impressive showing was beating the Titans by a few TDs.

Both games will be great. I'm hoping Mahomes can be 80% or better. Injuries suck.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
They can't possibly allow Cincinnati to win the Super Bowl. Cincinnati combines the desolation of Toledo and the cannot-even-be-arsed-to-try pointlessness of Cleveland and somehow manages to extract all the good parts of southernness out of its South adjacent location and throw them aside in favor of the godawful worst parts. Cincinnati gets away with it because either no one cares or people feel bad for the denizens of the southern Ohio shit-hole. Besides, people from that part of the planet care far more about college hoops and college pigskin than pro football.

And Philadelphia? Come on, they just cheated Tom Brady out of another Super Bowl ring. Everyone saw how they almost destroyed their own city after the last Super Bowl win. Best not to let them have another this lifetime.

Nope, no Philadelphia, no Cincinnati in the Super Bowl. Super Bowl Ell Vee Deuce will be between SF and KC--for the title of biggest gay city in North America or gayest big city, one of those two. Frisco already showing its easily triggered rainbow colors while Kansas City's reigning MGP returns from temporary exile just in time for the State Farm sponsored big gay showdown in the Arizona desert.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:07 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Nas wrote:
312player wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Yeah, that Eagles run defense is a bit suspect. The Niners have lost just 1 game (versus the Chiefs) since McCaffrey joined the team. The Bills were rumored to be in on him at one point. I wonder if he would have made a difference versus the Bengals? You take a look at the Eagles schedule this season and tell me what win impresses you. They beat the Packers by a TD, they beat the Colts by one point, beat the Cardinals by a FG, we remember the Bears game. Their most impressive showing was beating the Titans by a few TDs.

Both games will be great. I'm hoping Mahomes can be 80% or better. Injuries suck.

I think you're not giving the Eagles enough credit. I actually favor the 49ers but still the Eagles have five regular season wins against playoff opponents. They also beat the Lions who are probably the most impressive non playoff team in the league, and who are probably better than a handful of playoff teams, like the Seahawks.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:34 am 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Nas wrote:
312player wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

I think you're not giving the Eagles enough credit. I actually favor the 49ers but still the Eagles have five regular season wins against playoff opponents. They also beat the Lions who are probably the most impressive non playoff team in the league, and who are probably better than a handful of playoff teams, like the Seahawks.

Stop it! Outside of their division, they beat the Vikings and the Jaguars at the beginning of the season. A Jaguars team that was in the process was starting the season 3-6. Even the Cowboys game was win was without Dak. I'm not saying they can't beat beat the 49ers, but they haven't beaten a good team since their home win against the Vikings in September. They've barely won against a lot of bad teams.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Hussra wrote:
They can't possibly allow Cincinnati to win the Super Bowl. Cincinnati combines the desolation of Toledo and the cannot-even-be-arsed-to-try pointlessness of Cleveland and somehow manages to extract all the good parts of southernness out of its South adjacent location and throw them aside in favor of the godawful worst parts. Cincinnati gets away with it because either no one cares or people feel bad for the denizens of the southern Ohio shit-hole. Besides, people from that part of the planet care far more about college hoops and college pigskin than pro football.

And Philadelphia? Come on, they just cheated Tom Brady out of another Super Bowl ring. Everyone saw how they almost destroyed their own city after the last Super Bowl win. Best not to let them have another this lifetime.

Nope, no Philadelphia, no Cincinnati in the Super Bowl. Super Bowl Ell Vee Deuce will be between SF and KC--for the title of biggest gay city in North America or gayest big city, one of those two. Frisco already showing its easily triggered rainbow colors while Kansas City's reigning MGP returns from temporary exile just in time for the State Farm sponsored big gay showdown in the Arizona desert.

Why the animosity toward southern Ohio? My college roommate was from there. Nicest guy in the world and exactly the guy you want next to you in a bar fight.

Southern Ohio is not Deliverance territory. At least know what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:35 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:07 am 
100000 CLUB

Burrow and the Bengals were trailing in the 4th quarter of every game against the Chiefs.