It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NBA
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Talk to quite a few that are no longer wagering on the NBA because they feel it is rigged, especially with overs falling just short consistently with the same players on parlays.

Heard a gambling dude say that betting on the NBA is foolish, he didn't get into details, and they did not press him, but found that interesting.

Post subject: Re: NBA
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:17 pm 

its hard to argue. refs literally been caught fixing games they bet on. and if you watch enough it's just uncanny sometimes how a team (MIAMI HEAT) simply dont show up to big games. shit, the bulls even look like they throw games at times.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
wouldn't that make it easier to bet on NBA games, you just need to figure out the fix angle and bet accordingly, no need to analyze further.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:54 pm 

Noticed Doncic falling just short of overs repeatedly, a few times he seemed to look at someone in the crowd and then miss two free throws in a row late in the game, same with Hardin and Anthony Davis.

It was brought up by a person that makes fairly significant plays all the time, this person seems to have found a method with European soccer and has moved away from the NBA entirely as they are convinced the stat over/unders are fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:13 am 

pizza_Place: What??
A European League team are champs. A lot of hype out there that this is FANTASTIC! Makes you wonder.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:08 am 

Sounds like your friends are just bad at gambling.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:11 am 

There are definitely times you can tell a team is going for the over at the end instead of running out the clock. Its also why you want to bet on Clemson. Dabo has no issue going hurry up when leading by 37 with 2 minutes left if the line is Clemson -41.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:59 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
Clawmaster wrote:
Noticed Doncic falling just short of overs repeatedly, a few times he seemed to look at someone in the crowd and then miss two free throws in a row late in the game, same with Hardin and Anthony Davis.

It was brought up by a person that makes fairly significant plays all the time, this person seems to have found a method with European soccer and has moved away from the NBA entirely as they are convinced the stat over/unders are fixed.

in the nba, i'd think in general:

- regular season, not many are too bothered to play defense. see more of it in the playoffs, for sure. i play a lot of teasers, don't play individual props. the teasers help, don't mind the minimal extra juice on losers. hard to play unders during the season, no defense and guys traveling all the time. 3-4, sometimes 5 steps to a lay-up, dunk, foul...free-throw points scored with no time going off the clock. college can be a toss-up at times, but some teams don't push the ball - even when down. just not in some teams' DNA. a bit of research helps in college. which teams push the ball, which teams have turnover-happy guards.

hard to keep a massive conspiracy secret. i just believe the odds people are very good at what they do.

european soccer is easier for me. i've followed it all my life, not as much in recent times.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:07 pm 

Brick wrote:
Sounds like your friends are just bad at gambling.

Could be, but more likely the players are working though for or five level filters, especially the foreign guys, they have already caught a few players doing just that because they were dumb enough just to use a one or two level filter.