It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Services 9/20
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Suparosa on Central between Irving and Montrose. Forget about the rest!!!
If anyone is interested...

DOC
7* GAME OF YEAR

7 Unit Play. #32 Take North Carolina Tar Heels over Virginia Tech Hokies (Saturday 3:30 pm ABC) College Game of the Year. This game features two teams heading in opposite directions and Coach Davis has done a complete overhaul with the Heels. Their victory against Rutgers was no fluke as they return 10 starters on offense from 2007 led by QB TJ Yates. He had a good season as a freshman until he was forced to shut it down with a shoulder injury. He is now healthy and playing outstanding football. True, the Heels went 4-8 last season but when I dig deeper into that I see that four of those losses were by four points or less. I had this game painted back in August and I must admit that I was concerned with the narrow victory over McNeese St; however, looking into that game one must realize that the Cowboys went 11-1 last season including a win over UL-Lafayette.
This is not the same Tar Heel team that it was under Coach John Bunting and this is certainly not the same Hokie team Coach Beamer is accustom too. They lost heavy to graduation and this is their first true road game of the season. All three teams that played Virginia Tech have been able to move the football on them. Throw in revenge for the Heels as they outgained Va Tech in last year’s game despite losing, 17-10. They have extra rest for this game since they played last Thursday and this will be Coach Davis’s signature win at UNC. White and Blue dominate all the way to the bank. North Carolina 24, Virginia Tech 10.

SPRIETZER

Scott's 1ST CFB CONF GAME OF THE YEAR! *3-0, 100% w/ GOYs! Get the rest of Saturday's CFB & Sunday's NFL, FREE! Call 1-800-447-8517! (341) Utah
(342) Air Force
Take " (341) Utah "
I'm laying the points with Utah on Saturday. Before the season began, I predicted Utah would win the MWC, beating BYU for the league title. I also felt Air Force was due for a rough season. I still believe both predictions will play out in conference action. The Falcons beat a depleted Ute squad, 20-12 last season. But man, is this a different Utah team. The Utes spread attack is led by a healthy Brian Johnson at QB, directing the team to 41 points per game. Air Force's defense was absolutely exposed by Houston's spread attack last week, getting drilled for 534 yards by the Cougars. And, Houston had to deal with wind and rain, yet still completed 34-of-57 passes for 362 yards, and four touchdowns. Meanwhile, AFA won the game by three, but finished with 154 fewer total yards than Houston. Believe it or not, all 380 yards by AFA came on the ground. QB Shea Smith finished 0-of-7 in the passing game. The Falcons opened up with a win over out-manned Southern Utah. They have beaten Wyoming and of course, Houston, since then. Shea Smith has completed just 3-of-11 passes in those last two games, with no TDs and one interception. They managed just 12 first downs at Wyoming, getting three FGs and just two offensive TDs. One dimensional teams will have NO chance against the Utes in 2008. Especially when Utah jumps out to a big lead like I expect in this one. No passing game for AFA, means they're less likely to creep back into the game. The Utes already took care of one conference revenge spot two weeks ago when they thumped a decent UNLV squad, 42-21. I expect more of the same in Colorado Springs. Utah's next tilt is a homer against Weber State, so they'll be 100% focused on clipping the Falcons. The number has gone up since it opened, but not nearly enough, as far as I'm concerned. I'm laying the points with Utah, my MWC Game of the Year. Thanks! GL! Scott.

Steam On-Line Guaranteed Selections
9/19/2008

5000* COLLEGE FOOTBALL NON-CON GAME OF THE YEAR
338 Michigan St -8 3:30 EST

RAS ( RIGHT ANGLE SPORTS )

Utah (-7.5) at Air Force - 1:00pm Pacific - Game #341-342
There is consensus opinion that Utah is talented enough to be a legitimate BCS party crasher. They are solid in all areas and have won 11 of their last 12 games with the only loss coming by a touchdown at BYU last season. There is little chance of losing focus vs Air Force this week as both teams come in undefeated, Utah hosts Weber State next week, and the Utes will be looking to avenge a home loss to Air Force last season in which their top QB, WR, and RB missed due to injury. Air Force returned just 8 starters from last year, a low number even for a service academy, and two of them are already out due to injury. The Falcons have gotten by with a lot of good fortune the last two weeks defeating a struggling Wyoming team with the help of +4 turnovers and then beating a badly distracted Houston team last week with the help of +2 turnovers. The Houston game was played off campus in Dallas in very wet and windy conditions which heavily favored Air Force's ground based offense and suspect pass defense. They still gave up 534 yards and were outgained by 154 total yards. Air Force has completed just 3 of 11 passes in its two games vs 1-A opponents. That is not going to get it done this week. Utah will be better on both sides of the ball and will win this game convincingly. Give the points.

Play: #341 Utah -7.5 for 1 UNIT

New Mexico (+10) at Tulsa - 4:00pm Pacific - Game #343-344
New Mexico is known for starting slow under Rocky Long, so their 1-2 record should come as no surprise especially when considering the level of competition they have faced to start the season in TCU, Texas A&M, and Arizona. They did not play well vs TCU in the opener, but outgained TAMU 370 to 236 only losing by 6 as a result of -3 turnovers including a pick six. They rebounded with a big win over Arizona last week, beating the Cats for the second straight year. QB Donovan Porterie, a third year starter, had to be benched in the opener but has looked more and more like his old self in the last two games. He hasn't been called on to do too much yet with the Lobo ground game going for over 200 yards in the last two games. New Mexico will be able to move the ball on Tulsa, and their efficient ground game will keep Tulsa's high powered offense off the field more than they would like to be. Oddsmakers are assigning a rating to Tulsa that assumes they have improved from last year based off two easy wins over horrible teams in UAB and North Texas. The UAB game was actually more competitive (Tulsa trailed at half) than the final score indicates and North Texas is worse than many 1-AA teams right now. Tulsa still has huge question marks on a defense that gave up huge numbers last year and a QB that lacks experience. Last year only 3 of Tulsa's 9 regular season wins came by more than 10 points and New Mexico figures to be one of the better teams they will face all season. In fact head coach Graham calls it the best defense they will see all season. They also may be one of the most well prepared as the Lobos have faced pass happy spread offenses in BYU, New Mexico St, and Arizona each of the past two seasons. The Mountain West is far superior to C-USA and this line is too high. Take the points.

Play: #343 New Mexico +10 for 1 UNIT

TOTALS

#325 Marshall/Southern Miss OVER 52 for 1 UNIT

#364 Idaho/Utah State UNDER 62.5 for 2 UNITS

#371 Iowa State/UNLV OVER 48.5 for 1 UNIT

#375 New Mexico St/UTEP OVER 59 for 1 UNIT

DR BOB

2* Iowa
2* Kent St

Opinion:

Iowa St
Flo St
San Jose St
Arizona.

Westcoast Sports Member's Plays:

Marshall +7.5
Toledo +7
Utah -9.5
SJ State +8
Rutgers -5.5
North Carolina -3
Auburn +2.5

Theerodfather Of Sports Saturday September 20th

Still Looking At A Late Game Real Hard,but This Is Saturdays Card Thus Far.

Michigan State-8.5 15 Unit Hitt Play !!!!!! $1500.00

Auburn+3 15 Unit Hitt Play!!!!!! $1500.00

Cincy-11.5 10 Units

Arkansas+9.5 10 Units

Good Luck Gang

Theerodfather

DAVE Cokin-college GOY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toledo rockets to win straight-up over Fresno State. Fresno put everything they had into Wisky game, will be flat and ripe for the upset. bought and paid for.

Teddy Covers

CFB 6* Oregon (-10.0 / -110) vs Boise St
CFB 5* Ohio vs Northwestern OVER 51.5 (-110)
CFB 3* Boston College (-10.0 / -110) vs Central Florida
CFB 3* Arizona (-3.0 / -110) vs UCLA
CFB 3* Southern Mississippi (-7.5 / -110) vs Marshall
CFB 3* Miami (Florida) (-3.0 / -110) vs Texas A&M
CFB 3* Toledo (7.0 / -110) vs Fresno State

Alex Smart

4* Auburn (3.0 / -110) vs LSU
3* Action Kent (3.5 / -110) vs UL Lafayette
3* Action Eastern Michigan (22.0 / -110) vs Maryland
3* Action North Carolina (-3.0 / -110) vs Virginia Tech

Dave Cokin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sec Goy Arkansas

Rocketman Sports

CFB 5* East Carolina (-7.0 / -110) vs North Carolina State
CFB 2* Mississippi State (9.0 / -110) vs Georgia Tech

Ethan Law

Confirmed Saturday Ncaa Selections (final)
3% Wyoming +28.5
2% Air Force +9.5
2% Florida State -4.5
2% Pittsburgh +1
2% Virginia Tech +3.5
2% Mississippi State/georgia Tech Over 37
2% Tennessee +7.5

goodfellas sports (thesharpmoves)

GUYS I HAVE MY CONFERNCE GOY GOING THIS AFTERNOON

WINS EASY!!!!!

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LINEMAKERS MISTAKE...

ALABAMA

antonwins

Today's 4 unit NCAAF play is Florida State -4.5

Wake Forest (335) at Florida State (336)

DOC

7 GOY - NC
5 - Utah
5 - Pitt
4 - Miss
4 - Auburn
4 - FL Atl
4 - UNLV
3 - Houston U

A-Play

Private-auburn
Heavyhitter-Arkansas
vegas hotline-toledo
VIP-Ovah fau/minny

nathan armstrong
highprofitsports
5* blowout game of the week houston-6
3* missouri
3* penn state
2* mid tennessee state

Boxer Sports

3* Minn -6.5
3* Rutgers -5
3* Miami OH +12
3* Ariz St +7

Roots Upset Club

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Medium Tennessee (+7½) Florida

Medium Auburn (+2½) Lsu

Medium Arizona State (+9½) Georgia,,,where did he get this line ??

Iron Horse 10* GOY is Tenn

Gameday 4* Pittsburgh Panthers

Greg Roberts

Utah -9 Over Air Force (Favorite Game)

Michigan State -9 Over Notre Dame

North Carolina -3 Over Virginia Tech

Penn State -28 Over Temple
Georgia Tech -7.5 Over Mississippi State

Arkansas +9 Over Alabama

Tennessee +7.5 Over Florida

Vanderbilt +7 Over Ole Miss

Wake Forest +4.5 Over Florida State