It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:
chas is climbing my power rankings. Soon he will be in the teens. :oops:

It is like this, I'm a fuck up. as I have said many times in the past. After my transgression I could have decided to just float along with the bottom feeders I have encountered,ie the people I dealt with at SS office and such,but I decided to improve myself. There are some who deserve more than the list, and there are others who should not be on the list. Totally off subject but they have lists for more than just sex offenses now. In Illinois they have one for arsonists and one for gun offenders,each cost you $100 a year or they throw you back in. Down here they have one if you have 3 felony convictions,called habitual offenders list. Illinois is pushing for more and more lists, they say it is for safety but in reality it is a money grab. Last year there was a try at getting one for I think DUI offenders.

Look dude. I'm not a big fan of yours, and I'm happy this info came out for multiple reasons. That being said, you handled this about as well as you can. Try not to be a piece of shit going forward, and you and everyone connected to you in any way will be better for it.

I thought my joke was solid.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Fuck off Nas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:08 am 

Nas wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:

It is like this, I'm a fuck up. as I have said many times in the past. After my transgression I could have decided to just float along with the bottom feeders I have encountered,ie the people I dealt with at SS office and such,but I decided to improve myself. There are some who deserve more than the list, and there are others who should not be on the list. Totally off subject but they have lists for more than just sex offenses now. In Illinois they have one for arsonists and one for gun offenders,each cost you $100 a year or they throw you back in. Down here they have one if you have 3 felony convictions,called habitual offenders list. Illinois is pushing for more and more lists, they say it is for safety but in reality it is a money grab. Last year there was a try at getting one for I think DUI offenders.

Resilient is the first word that comes to mind when I think of you.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:08 am 

IMU wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:

Look dude. I'm not a big fan of yours, and I'm happy this info came out for multiple reasons. That being said, you handled this about as well as you can. Try not to be a piece of shit going forward, and you and everyone connected to you in any way will be better for it.

I thought my joke was solid.

Im trying to say be careful for soon they may be coming for you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Yeah, no.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:15 am 

IMU wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Fuck off Nas
:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:15 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
chaspoppcap wrote:

Chas, just shut up. There can be lists for arsonists, drunk drivers, pot smokers, jay walkers, crooked politicians, ambulance chasers, killers, robbers, speeders, those who cheat on their taxes, thieves, adulterers, and God knows what else. You keep equating your past with these lists. It doesn't change what you did and who you are. You have explained yourself and that is that. You have said you don't care. You have said people are going to believe whatever they want no matter what you tell them...and here you are still pointing fingers at others, painting yourself as the victim, and creating false equivalencies. Honestly, just shut the hell up. You are not doing yourself any good by continuing to post on this matter. Log off again for a few days if you need to, but Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
Not the best analogy, but for defamation the term "publish" means to share with a 3rd party. If the information on chas was false, then it was published when he sent a PM. Doesn't matter if it was to be kept private.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:51 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I'm not responsible for what I say or do. You should feel sorry for me.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:51 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Franky T wrote:
Not the best analogy, but for defamation the term "publish" means to share with a 3rd party. If the information on chas was false, then it was published when he sent a PM. Doesn't matter if it was to be kept private.

Yes, let's argue about this again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Nas wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nas wrote:
You, sir, are quite resilient.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:

Chas, let me start by offering my sincere condolences to you, and your family. I almost lost my little bro a few years ago. He was only 31 years old, and had a massive heart attack the day after Christmas, and almost died. It was to the point where the nurses asked me if I wanted the chaplain to read him his last rights. Second, what is obvious to everybody now is, I was the one who found the info. I sent a few PMs to people who I thought I could trust, which turned out to be a huge mistake. Despite the claims of some, I honestly had no intention of posting it on the board, and I thought the people who received these PMs, would get a chuckle out of it. I swear on the souls of my children, that I am not SJWplayer, the coward who posted your info publicly. Unfortunately, somebody took this opportunity to embarrass you, and throw me under the bus. I handed somebody a lighter, and he set the building on fire. So, I do have to accept some responsibility. I apologize not because of the heat I am facing, but I truly feel awful about the embarrassment this caused you. If you want to tell me to get bent, I understand. But just know that going forward, I will not fuck with you in any way. I need to be better than that.

Now, as far the mult is concerned, I will say this. This will be the last time I address this coward publicly. You threw me under the bus, so as long as this continues, I will be taking bullets that should be aimed at you. And that's fine. I can handle it. The part that really sucks from my perspective, is that until I know your identity, I can't trust anybody in that PM chain. That's unfortunate for people who didn't do anything but receive a PM. My natural instinct is to not trust people until they show me that they are worthy of my trust. Shame on me for not following my instincts, but what's done is done. I think I have it narrowed down to a few suspects, with one in particular. So, whoever it is, please reach out to me, so I don't have to distrust innocent people, including people who likely are your friends. Your identity will remain a secret, as every PM sent to me remains with me, and me only. Unless of course, bigfan was reading it.

I post this not to garner sympathy, or to be viewed as a sympathetic figure. But, rather to try to make this right. For those who want to continue to put me on blast, go for it. I can take it. But, at least get some new material, and stop making things up, and spewing falsehoods. Keep it real up in the field, aiiiite.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:35 pm 

Phish sucks. So do the Grateful Dead.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Dickhead

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:41 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I really should have led off the podcast with that segment.

Still, the Hello Fresh take was too riveting to ignore.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Chus I appreciate the explanation. You didn't have to type any of that. I think there are a number of us who want to find out the poster behind SJWP as well for our own knowledge.

Most of us can probably agree that mult played you out pretty bad.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 pm 

Chus wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Chas, let me start by offering my sincere condolences to you, and your family. I almost lost my little bro a few years ago. He was only 31 years old, and had a massive heart attack the day after Christmas, and almost died. It was to the point where the nurses asked me if I wanted the chaplain to read him his last rights. Second, what is obvious to everybody now is, I was the one who found the info. I sent a few PMs to people who I thought I could trust, which turned out to be a huge mistake. Despite the claims of some, I honestly had no intention of posting it on the board, and I thought the people who received these PMs, would get a chuckle out of it. I swear on the souls of my children, that I am not SJWplayer, the coward who posted your info publicly. Unfortunately, somebody took this opportunity to embarrass you, and throw me under the bus. I handed somebody a lighter, and he set the building on fire. So, I do have to accept some responsibility. I apologize not because of the heat I am facing, but I truly feel awful about the embarrassment this caused you. If you want to tell me to get bent, I understand. But just know that going forward, I will not fuck with you in any way. I need to be better than that.

Now, as far the mult is concerned, I will say this. This will be the last time I address this coward publicly. You threw me under the bus, so as long as this continues, I will be taking bullets that should be aimed at you. And that's fine. I can handle it. The part that really sucks from my perspective, is that until I know your identity, I can't trust anybody in that PM chain. That's unfortunate for people who didn't do anything but receive a PM. My natural instinct is to not trust people until they show me that they are worthy of my trust. Shame on me for not following my instincts, but what's done is done. I think I have it narrowed down to a few suspects, with one in particular. So, whoever it is, please reach out to me, so I don't have to distrust innocent people, including people who likely are your friends. Your identity will remain a secret, as every PM sent to me remains with me, and me only. Unless of course, bigfan was reading it.

I post this not to garner sympathy, or to be viewed as a sympathetic figure. But, rather to try to make this right. For those who want to continue to put me on blast, go for it. I can take it. But, at least get some new material, and stop making things up, and spewing falsehoods. Keep it real up in the field, aiiiite.

You can take that shit and shove it up your ass. You know what you where doing and what would happen. Take the fake sympathy and use it help you come to terms with what you did. I moved away for a reason. I stated numerous times I had no intention of ever meeting anyone from the board and now everyone knows my name, my likeness and more importantly my fucking address.
I don't care about you outing me, the timing was the ting. I was dealing with burying my little fucking brother who died in my mothers arms. Then On top of that I had all the shit being posted on here adding to my shit. I am,no matter what Frank or Nas think, asking for sympathy or anything from you people. All this did was add to the stress and shit I was dealing with.Notice I did not post for over a week? I was not hiding or thinking of what to say I was working with my family.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:47 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Chus I appreciate the explanation. You didn't have to type any of that. I think there are a number of us who want to find out the poster behind SJWP as well for our own knowledge.

Chas deserved an explanation. When you make a mistake, you have to do what you can to make it right.

Jbi11s wrote:

He played me like a fiddle. The fact that it could be somebody I considered a friend makes it particularly disturbing. Live and learn.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:47 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Chus wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

You can take that shit and shove it up your ass. You know what you where doing and what would happen. Take the fake sympathy and use it help you come to terms with what you did. I moved away for a reason. I stated numerous times I had no intention of ever meeting anyone from the board and now everyone knows my name, my likeness and more importantly my fucking address.
I don't care about you outing me, the timing was the ting. I was dealing with burying my little fucking brother who died in my mothers arms. Then On top of that I had all the shit being posted on here adding to my shit. I am,no matter what Frank or Nas think, asking for sympathy or anything from you people. All this did was add to the stress and shit I was dealing with.Notice I did not post for over a week? I was not hiding or thinking of what to say I was working with my family.

Fair enough. I meant what I said, though.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
Chus wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Think about drinky writing this confession. He never could have. Think about it. He's too proud to admit mistakes. He thinks he's perfect. He so can't write as well. Cuz he's a dumbass. All those child support checks take time. Way too much time. So he's probably too tired to write. He'd never write a confession like this. Never.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Chus wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

I care not a bit about our Florida friend but this was good man.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:50 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Chus wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

I care not a bit about our Florida friend but this was good man.

Agreed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
IMU wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Fuck off Nas

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:51 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
For the record, I was made aware of this situation, regarding how this information made it to the board, prior to the podcast that day.

Also, I'd planned to discuss this topic generally in the podcast long before that, basically from the time it broke on the board. It was too large of a topic to ignore and I thought we could have an interesting discussion about it.

The "tap-dancing" that we were doing was in effort of trying to discuss the topic generally as opposed to the specific facts of this particular case. However, there is a basic level of discussion of this case needed for the conversation to at least begin.

I felt we did a fairly good job of dealing with the general topic of doxxing. Some of it was awkward, but I also felt that those moments were kind of humorous as well.

Chus and I discussed this topic after it was recorded more than probably more than all other segments combined from earlier podcasts. We both listened to it and felt it was a fair enough treatment to release.

I still feel that way. We weren't looking to point fingers. My goal was to talk more about the issues of dealing with online anonymity.

It's all very unfortunate business.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:52 pm 

Chus wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Chas deserved an explanation. When you make a mistake, you have to do what you can to make it right.

Jbi11s wrote:

He played me like a fiddle. The fact that it could be somebody I considered a friend makes it particularly disturbing. Live and learn.

Hey at least you know it wasn't me . Motive / No opportunity

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Well done, Chus.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:56 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
This is the business we have chosen.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:02 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
This is the business we have chosen.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next