It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
It was interesting to hear Nas's side of the story as well. Well done to those of you who were involved in saving the site and the history within. Much respect to you all.

What still doesn't make sense to me -- and it doesn't have to, because it's all history now -- is where BF came up with his number. If it was the $2000, I am nearly positive that had to be a random number he pulled out of thin air. There's no chance -- none -- that someone offered him $5000.

And if someone did, he should have taken it. But I don't think this was a business decision, which oddly enough, I respect BF for that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Don Tiny wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I always thought that Clash of Clans thing was a joke.

Cracks me up that it was real.
What did you think was a joke?

That you guys were talking and making plans in a video game chat.

Yes, I'm old. Still I thought you were just poking [redacted] for fun.

I think the only thing more entertaining than some of those clan chats, especially towards what would be the 'end' of the original bored, was when One-T had that series of epic meltdown posts.

My favorite was the thread that he made into a poll. Which poster goes first (you may select two)?

The first three responses were all wise cracks. I said he misspelled my name. IMU asked him how two people could go first. And Hussra posted an "I farted" sticker.

:lol:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:51 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I always thought that Clash of Clans thing was a joke.

Cracks me up that it was real.
What did you think was a joke?

That you guys were talking and making plans in a video game chat.

Yes, I'm old. Still I thought you were just poking [redacted] for fun.

I think the only thing more entertaining than some of those clan chats, especially towards what would be the 'end' of the original bored, was when One-T had that series of epic meltdown posts.

Can I get clarification on who One-T is, thanks for your time even though it probably didn't take much time.

Sincerely,
Ass

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
I'm assuming big fan. Scot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:55 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
It was interesting to hear Nas's side of the story as well. Well done to those of you who were involved in saving the site and the history within. Much respect to you all.

What still doesn't make sense to me -- and it doesn't have to, because it's all history now -- is where BF came up with his number. If it was the $2000, I am nearly positive that had to be a random number he pulled out of thin air. There's no chance -- none -- that someone offered him $5000.

And if someone did, he should have taken it. But I don't think this was a business decision, which oddly enough, I respect BF for that.

I think it was just a number. I discovered that he had been trying to sell score670.com for a couple of years. If the value that is placed on stats is to be believed he could have gotten substantially more.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

Give that man/squirrel an acorn.

Methinks you're not a new poster, just a new name.

Out with it.

Last edited by Don Tiny on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Nas wrote:

I think it was just a number. I discovered that he had been trying to sell score670.com for a couple of years. If the value that is placed on stats is to be believed he could have gotten substantially more.

Which would make sense depending on what he was bundling together. The actual message board address alone, however, would not have been worth that amount.

Score670.com would have been worth around $10,000 by my estimates, all things considered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:03 pm 

Nas wrote:

Which would make sense depending on what he was bundling together. The actual message board address alone, however, would not have been worth that amount.

Score670.com would have been worth around $10,000 by my estimates, all things considered.

The score wasn't even smart enough to buy bernsteinandgoff.com. I'm not sure they were going to pay well for score670.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:05 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:

The score wasn't even smart enough to buy bernsteinandgoff.com. I'm not sure they were going to pay well for score670.com

The idea of running a website for everything is dead. Everyone just does it on the cheap and easy using facebook or twitter to interact with their audience/customers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:10 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Douchebag wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:

The idea of running a website for everything is dead. Everyone just does it on the cheap and easy using facebook or twitter to interact with their audience/customers.

That's true but it's easier when you have a loyal base.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:14 pm 

Nas wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:

That's true but it's easier when you have a loyal base.

LIkE YOU AND YOR TRADER FRENDS FARVEFaN anD CHUSE ??

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:20 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:

They actually bought a worse domain name for it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:22 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

Out with it.

Nope.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:41 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

Out with it.

John Kirk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:44 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

Out with it.

John Kirk

I thought that as well. He finally got smart enough to not make his screen name about Boers.

How would somebody who just found the board in September 2016 know of Scot?

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:47 pm 

Chus wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

Out with it.

John Kirk

I thought that as well. He finally got smart enough to not make his screen name about Boers.

How would somebody who joined in September 2016 know of Scot?

Just bet him $1,000 that's who he is and see how he responds.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:48 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Chus wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

Out with it.

John Kirk

How would somebody who joined in September 2016 know of Scot?

Just bet him $1,000 that's who he is and see how he responds.

WELCHES JUST FINE

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:50 pm 

There is no way I can prove I'm not an old poster so it gets pointless trying to. I'm not John Kirk. I have had other screen names but never posted. One is Drunken Squirrel. I lost the password and never once posted. The other was Martin Fromage which suffered the same fate but now is no longer listed in member list. It would have been made right after Robin Williams killed himself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:52 pm 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
There is no way I can prove I'm not an old poster so it gets pointless trying to. I'm not John Kirk. I have had other screen names but never posted. One is Drunken Squirrel. I lost the password and never once posted. The other was Martin Fromage which suffered the same fate but now is no longer listed in member list. It would have been made right after Robin Williams killed himself.

So, you lied to Don Tiny.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:59 pm 

Where did I lie? I said nope to out with it. If you want to say I said nope to being an old poster I suppose you can say I lied to Don Tiny and I'll have to own that and if DT is mad bout that I apologize . In an early post I said I had been a very long time lurker and that's what I considered my other accounts since I never posted.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:02 pm 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
Where did I lie?

Here:

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

Out with it.

Nope.

And then you said you are indeed posting under a new name.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:09 pm 

if Don Tiny was not meaning someone of a bit more significance than someone with zero posts than i guess you are right. I took it to mean it was the typical post I got on the first night I actually posted welcoming me back as Keeping Score, John from Batavia or maybe if I had worse capitalization big fan.

So.. it is my fault. I apologize.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Brick and the Bandit talk sex vs. gender!

Make it happen Doc.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:35 pm 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
if Don Tiny was not meaning someone of a bit more significance than someone with zero posts than i guess you are right. I took it to mean it was the typical post I got on the first night I actually posted welcoming me back as Keeping Score, John from Batavia or maybe if I had worse capitalization big fan.

So.. it is my fault. I apologize.

Don't take it personally. Every new poster is assumed to be a mult.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:40 pm 

I know. I also know there is nothing to gain from fighting it really or ignoring it.. no way to prove a negative. I assume I will be accused of being a multi again as well but please, not the type who doesn't pay bets.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Hell, I still get accused of being a mult.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:20 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Chus wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

So, you lied to Don Tiny.

Technically, he just said "Nope" to "out with it," which could mean he refused to say who he was.

However, I like the implication that lying to Don Tiny is an offense above and beyond other lies.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:38 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

Technically, he just said "Nope" to "out with it," which could mean he refused to say who he was.

However, I like the implication that lying to Don Tiny is an offense above and beyond other lies.

Oh, it is. You watch your mouth when you speak to Don Tiny.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:18 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
"Let's not be a stroke"

:lol:

Awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Peoria Matt wrote:
"Let's not be a stroke"