It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Chus wrote:
IMU wrote:
WYC - Chus is talking about being uncomfortable with doxxing and he is the one that leaked the info to me and 10-20 other board members via PM?

Sending a few PM's to people I trust, or at least thought I could trust, is the same thing as posting it, under a mult, for everybody to see? That's quite a leap.

IMU wrote:
I'm glad you did the research and were integral in getting this posted...but let's not lie about how this went down.

I didn't lie about anything. I told a few other people who didn't receive those PM's, including good dolphin and Dr. Ken, that it was me who found it.

IMU wrote:
You provided the info to some folks you know to be shit starters ...

Speaking of shit starters. I am responsible for the behavior of "known shit starters"? And I have no idea who used a mult to post it on the board. Again, another huge leap.

IMU wrote:
you wanted the info out there.

I just passed along some information that took three minutes to find. Your ire should be directed at whoever posted it publicly, under a different name. But, it's probably one of your pals, so you are swallowing the whistle.

You will call me a liar, but I'm pretty sure you were increasing the amount of people you told until someone eventually made a thread on it. It has that feel to it, based on who was provided the info and in what order. While my shit starting days are largely behind me, you knew the people to tell in order to make sure it was posted publicly. I would have done it without creating a mult, but it is what it is. I already told the poster that I thought he (or they??) should have posted it under their actual board names and not a mult.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I listened to the audio. You sound like you're above it all and you "hope nothing like that would happen to you". You're the doxxer man. Someone else posted the link but you did all the work. Telling a dozen people isn't keeping a secret, you tell that many people so that someone else can do your dirty work.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
IMU wrote:
You will call me a liar, but I'm pretty sure you were increasing the amount of people you told until someone eventually made a thread on it.

I passed along info to people in private. Even with three scotches in me, I wasn't going to post it publicly.

Where did you come up with 20 people? That's a lie. It was a few people in your circle (people I thought I could trust, but I guess not).

IMU wrote:
It has that feel to it, based on who was provided the info and in what order.

I sent it to you guys at the same time. One after the other.

IMU wrote:
While my shit starting days are largely behind me, you knew the people to tell in order to make sure it was posted publicly.

In order? If I wanted to make sure it was posted publicly, I would have just done it.

IMU wrote:
I would have done it without creating a mult, but it is what it is. I already told the poster that I thought he (or they??) should have posted it under their actual board names and not a mult.

That's good to know. Good to know that you told this person in private, while lighting me up publicly. I expect you to be a weasel. There are some others who I didn't think would let me hang for supplying the lighter, while running cover for the person who set the fire.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Last edited by Chus on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:51 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
I listened to the audio. You sound like you're above it all and you "hope nothing like that would happen to you". You're the doxxer man. Someone else posted the link but you did all the work. Telling a dozen people isn't keeping a secret, you tell that many people so that someone else can do your dirty work.

Look, I am not completely absolving myself here, but to suggest that the person who supplies the lighter, is the same as the person who burns the building down, is just silly. People could have kept that info, but they didn't, so I have to wear it.

But, like I said, I will take the bullets, while a coward hides, and others run cover for him. Fire away, boys.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Chus wrote:
IMU wrote:
WYC - Chus is talking about being uncomfortable with doxxing and he is the one that leaked the info to me and 10-20 other board members via PM?

Sending a few PM's to people I trust, or at least thought I could trust, is the same thing as posting it, under a mult, for everybody to see? That's quite a leap.

IMU wrote:
I'm glad you did the research and were integral in getting this posted...but let's not lie about how this went down.

I didn't lie about anything. I told a few other people who didn't receive those PM's, including good dolphin and Dr. Ken, that it was me who found it.

IMU wrote:
You provided the info to some folks you know to be shit starters ...

Speaking of shit starters. I am responsible for the behavior of "known shit starters"? And I have no idea who used a mult to post it on the board. Again, another huge leap.

IMU wrote:
you wanted the info out there.

I just passed along some information that took three minutes to find. Your ire should be directed at whoever posted it publicly, under a different name. But, it's probably one of your pals, so you are swallowing the whistle.

Taking information generally unknown to a group of people, and sharing it with a few select members of that group, although "privately", is publicizing it.

It's pretty disingenuous to pretend it isn't.

"Who, ME?!" Yes, you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:55 pm 

Chus, you're better off arguing that yeah, you publicized it, but did so because of this person's history and it is, in your estimation, serious enough for the board to know.

Because while that may or may not be a reasonable justification, it doesn't come with a big steaming pile of bullshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
It's just disingenuous to go on a podcast and talk around an issue when you literally started the issue. Whoever is SJWplayer needs to admit it though as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Wherever Baffoe is working
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Whoever is SJWplayer needs to admit it though as well.

Disagree

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:05 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Chus, you're better off arguing that yeah, you publicized it, but did so because of this person's history and it is, in your estimation, serious enough for the board to know.

Well, I did make those points exactly in the thread that disappeared. I would be lying if I said I thought there was a 0% chance that it would get posted. I really thought the outcome would be some good laughs via PM. I guess I trusted the wrong people.

Hank Scorpio wrote:
It's just disingenuous to go on a podcast and talk around an issue when you literally started the issue. Whoever is SJWplayer needs to admit it though as well.

No, they don't. Whoever it is can hide like a coward. I will take the heat for it.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:05 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Which multi posted the info?
Was it sjw or soda?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Darkside wrote:
Was it sjw or soda?

I think SJW but it could have been both. Chus take on SJW is wrong. Never commit a crime with Chus. He will take everyone down if caught.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:13 pm 

Chus wrote:

Well, I did make those points exactly in the thread that disappeared. I would be lying if I said I thought there was a 0% chance that it would get posted. I really thought the outcome would be some good laughs via PM. I guess I trusted the wrong people.

That's....somehow even worse. Whatever, I guess. At least stop pretending you didn't publicize it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:14 pm 

Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Was it sjw or soda?

I think SJW but it could have been both. Chus take on SJW is wrong. Never commit a crime with Chus. He will take everyone down if caught.

What? He did not do that. Blame the multi for posting it if you feel blame must be given but I'm having a hard time thinking it's a bad thing that everyone knows.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:15 pm 

Chus wrote:

That's....somehow even worse. Whatever, I guess. At least stop pretending you didn't publicize it.

Why don't you blame Florida for publicizing his name? It's their list and they made it public.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Was it sjw or soda?

What? He did not do that. Blame the multi for posting it if you feel blame must be given but I'm having a hard time thinking it's a bad thing that everyone knows.

He pretty much listed everyone he told and suggested that a mult out themselves. I don't really feel bad that everyone knows.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Was it sjw or soda?

He pretty much listed everyone he told and suggested that a mult out themselves.

Even if you have the list of everyone he told, who is to say they didn't spread it to others who then created the mult?

I don't know if Chus did something that awful here. Perhaps one of the so-called trusted people told someone else without thinking much of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:21 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Was it sjw or soda?

Nas wrote:
I think SJW but it could have been both. Chus take on SJW is wrong.

SJW outed it. Soda Popp just posted like the drunk chas twitter account.

Nas wrote:
Never commit a crime with Chus. He will take everyone down if caught.

Who am I trying to take down? I already said that coward can remain anonymous, while I take the heat. IMU is the one with the loose lips.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
To clarify, I'm glad it was posted. Had it taken an hour or two more, I'd have posted the topic myself. I don't vilify Chus for finding this info, and providing it to others. And then them posting it. Just don't pretend you didn't want the topic to be posted, and don't pretend you're bothered by it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Was it sjw or soda?

He pretty much listed everyone he told and suggested that a mult out themselves.

Even if you have the list of everyone he told, who is to say they didn't spread it to others who then created the mult?

I don't know if Chus did something that awful here. Perhaps one of the so-called trusted people told someone else without thinking much of it.

Of course people shared it. I think one of the mults has been around for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:23 pm 

Chus wrote:

I said that the coward can remain anonymous, while I take the heat. How am I pretending that I didn't send the PMs?

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:24 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Chus wrote:

Why don't you blame Florida for publicizing his name? It's their list and they made it public.

1. I think my stance on registries like that are on record here.

2. It is public information, yes. There is a difference, however, between something being publicly available and publicizing it to people otherwise unaware of its existence.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:26 pm 

Chus wrote:
How am I pretending that I didn't send the PMs?

You're trying reeeealllly hard to pretend that "posting it publicly" isn't in the immediate vicinity of "sharing it with a few people". At their core, they are the exact same act.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Chus sold the gun that was used to commit the offense.

Chus is no better than Big Tobacco.

Or the Barbary Pirates.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
I was pretty sure the Barbary pirates were part of the set up

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Chus sold the gun that was used to commit the offense.

Chus is no better than Big Tobacco.

Or the Barbary Pirates.

But he performed a background check :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:29 pm 

1. I think my stance on registries like that are on record here.

2. It is public information, yes. There is a difference, however, between something being publicly available and publicizing it to people otherwise unaware of its existence.

My view, as unwelcome as it may be, is that any community this person is a member of should know. His home community in which he lives and the community in which he spends his virtual time.
This isn't a mistake. It's not a couple horny 17 year olds. It's not a misunderstanding or peeing on the wrong tree. It's predatory.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:33 pm 

Chus wrote:

You're trying reeeealllly hard to pretend that "posting it publicly" isn't in the immediate vicinity of "sharing it with a few people". At their core, they are the exact same act.

Sending PMs is not the same thing as posting for all to see. It's not.

If they are the exact same thing, then why is the mult hiding?

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:35 pm 

Chus wrote:
Chus wrote:

Sending PMs is not the same thing as posting for all to see. It's not.

If they are the exact same thing, then why is the mult hiding?

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE WEAR MASKS WHEN ROBBING A CONVENIENT STORE WHILE OTHERS DON'T?! THEY'RE NOT THE SAME THING!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
spmack and Keeping Score both texted me the same name as to who SJW Playa is.

Very surprising to say the least.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I want to know what Lyin' leash knew and when he knew it. Seedy fucker.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next