It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:19 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Chus wrote:
How about Steve Stricker? The guy barely plays anymore, and still finished in 4th place.
Any other Open, and Stricker is probably right in the mix thru Sunday. Largest gap between 2nd and 3rd ever at a Major.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Chus wrote:
How about Steve Stricker? The guy barely plays anymore, and still finished in 4th place.
Any other Open, and Stricker is probably right in the mix thru Sunday. Largest gap between 2nd and 3rd ever at a Major.

On Friday, Stricker quadruple bogeyed #15. He got a par on the other 17 holes. Stricker scored a par or better on 66 of the 72 holes. Unbelievable consistency in some tough conditions.

Mickelson would have won or tied every Open Championship in the modern era, with the exception of four.

2016 Henrik Stenson -20
2006 Tiger Woods -18
2000 Tiger Woods -19
1990 Nick Faldo -18

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Chus wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Chus wrote:

On Friday, Stricker quadruple bogeyed #15. He got a par on the other 17 holes. Stricker scored a par or better on 66 of the 72 holes. Unbelievable consistency in some tough conditions.

Mickelson would have won or tied every Open Championship in the modern era, with the exception of four.

2016 Henrik Stenson -20
2006 Tiger Woods -18
2000 Tiger Woods -19
1990 Nick Faldo -18

Can we see a scorecard of what you had to drink over the weekend while watching coverage? ha ha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
T-Bone wrote:
Chus wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Chus wrote:

2016 Henrik Stenson -20
2006 Tiger Woods -18
2000 Tiger Woods -19
1990 Nick Faldo -18

Can we see a scorecard of what you had to drink over the weekend while watching coverage? ha ha

Not much really. My wife was out of town from Wednesday morning until yesterday afternoon. My hands were full chasing my kids around.

Saturday morning, I had a Bloody Mary and three beers, with Furious and my buddy Dave.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:03 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
I closed Pitchfork and was drinking a bloody mary at Chussy's by 8 am. Several beers later I was inciting his kids in chants of "SHUT IT DOWN" Bar Rescue style. Figured I better leave at that point.

-Hank Kingsley