It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Kirkwood has a wedding suit in September to fit into. Currently, I would only fit into a wedding muumuu. Let's begin.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Signed up for Shamrock Shuffle in Chicago on 4/2 and Fort to Base (Fort Sheridan to Great Lakes) 10NM races so far.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Gourmet Pizza by Carlo
In. Gonna officially weigh in tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:31 pm 

yeah I have gained some lbs over the last few months. Need to get back in gear and back to running.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I'm about 10 lb over where I want to be but thats not really a big deal or anything hard to get to. I want a new challenge. Instead of trying to run and cut weight....i want to get gassed up this year. I want to lose the 10 lbs of fat and then gain it back in lean muscle. Here's to getting a sick rip this year!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
I'm going to eat more BBQ this year.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
I will be returning to the gym tomorrow after a lengthy hiatus. Look out bitches, here I come!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:48 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
I will be returning to the gym tomorrow after a lengthy hiatus. Look out bitches, here I come!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:31 pm 

#MoreThanMean

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
I'm back on the train to nowhere. Had my bag packed for the gym and planned to go yesterday right after work. I drove
right by the health club and went home. :lol: I plan to go today. I actually called and scheduled a physical for February
3rd. I'd like to show up to that one about 15 lbs lighter than I am now but I would take 10 lbs lighter. I need to lose
about 30 total. Been going to the gym off and on for the past few months since golf ended but not on any consistent
basis and not staying there long enough. I also have a trip to Mexico in 6 weeks so I'd like to be able to walk around
down there with my shirt off occasionally. :eye:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:17 pm 

I'm going to work on gaining at least 100 pounds. Yeah "fat acceptance"!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Was 270 lbs. on Nov. 1st. Now at 290+, depending on how many biscuits I had in the morning. Might of been a bit hungry! :lol: :oops:

Might have to join #TeamCocaine and drop a few pounds.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Speaking of Team Cocaine, where is SomeGuy?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
I'm down nine pounds in the last three weeks. Been doing an hour of walking/running/basketball nightly. Trying to cut back on the IPAs too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Gonna try to not drink the entire month of January. This is a cry for help.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:31 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I haven't missed too many days riding my bike. I don't think I'm going out there this morning though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:59 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Took advantage of the mild weather last week and logged 62 miles. Prep for New Orleans Marathon Feb 5.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Got a head start on this back in November, was up to 218 and last time I weighed myself (a couple weeks ago) I was down to 203. Been eating lots of salads and skipping dinners in favor of a few snacks at night. Been skating as much as possible, but the hockey schedule really falls off over the holidays so its been hard to get as many workouts as I want lately. But, next week it picks up again so hoping to hit it hard and then weigh myself and hopefully be in the 190s at that point. My goal is 195 before I head to Aspen on the 23rd and then to keep it at 195 when I head to Mexico on 2/4.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:09 pm 

up to 207 after a rough 2 weeks without much ice time. Playing hockey the next three nights so hoping to get back to that 203 area by the end of the week. The goal is still 195 for Mexico, but I'd be happy with any number that started with a 1. GOnna be tough to diet all the way to my trip with a 4 day trip to Aspen in 2 weeks.

My hockey games this week, 10:30, 10:45 and 11:05. Normally I would skip 1 or 2 of those, but its getting to crunch time so can't afford to miss any workouts.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I'm a big bag of fleshy dough. Every year I say I'm going to change and I never really do. The one time I stuck with it was the year right before the twins were born. I lost like 50lbs. Didn't take long for exhaustion and laziness to take over and its been a slog right back to where I started again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
I made the gym 4 times last week, so that has given me hope that I can do it again this week. I was down about 2.5 lbs total and
I know once I get going I can lose chunks at a time. My wife has been doing great for months and so that has been motivating me as
well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
In the past two years I have shattered my collarbone, significantly hurt my back, and gotten butchered by a chainsaw (causing all kinds of serious tendon, arterial, nerve, and muscle injuries in my arms, hands, and legs). As a result, I've been quite sedentary--unable and unwilling to engage in much physical activity. Predictably, I have gained a lot of weight--30 to 40 lbs in the past eighteen months alone. I plan to begin an exercise regimen in the next couple of days and will hopefully begin to shed some pounds. Frankly, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to accomplish at first because some of my chainsaw injuries are still painful (where there was no nerve damage) and inhibit motion. We'll see how this goes--I really need to take off some weight.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:13 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
In the past two years I have shattered my collarbone, significantly hurt my back, and gotten butchered by a chainsaw (causing all kinds of serious tendon, arterial, nerve, and muscle injuries in my arms, hands, and legs). As a result, I've been quite sedentary--unable and unwilling to engage in much physical activity. Predictably, I have gained a lot of weight--30 to 40 lbs in the past eighteen months alone. I plan to begin an exercise regimen in the next couple of days and will hopefully begin to shed some pounds. Frankly, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to accomplish at first because some of my chainsaw injuries are still painful (where there was no nerve damage) and inhibit motion. We'll see how this goes--I really need to take off some weight.

Or you could just lose weight by taking another run at that chain saw. I bet your leg weigh 25lbs on its own.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:40 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:

Screwed up period around here as well, but the one good result is I had a couple of therapists who were extreme in their definition of what "pain" is and took a very eastern approach to rehab. They are absolutely firm in their belief of pain meds only as a last resort, and what constitutes the "last resort". They picked me for their help after my pleas for steroids and HGH went unheeded and they realized they were (mostly) a joke. Especially after they realized that I really don't like what passes for accepted medical treatment/rehab.

But their approach worked wonders and while my old pain threshold was high, it dropped precipitously until I dropped the first 10-15 with their jumpstart and completely bought in. Hopefully you'll drop the first chunk like I did , get happy and then start to push. I actually may be able to get down to my 22 yr old me weight by this summer, a long ago period where I wanted to GAIN weight.

Arm injuries & atrophying are a bitch though, especially in middle age. I once walked off a broken hip as a yout, but restarting my left arm in the fall hurt like hell. Good luck, and you want to share horror stories, please do, they tend to be therapeutic on both ends.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
the wife wants to lose some weight...so now, i'm eating healthy. chicken & turkey for the next few months.
149.6 this morning.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:13 pm 

doug - evergreen park wrote:
the wife wants to lose some weight...so now, i'm eating healthy. chicken & turkey for the next few months.
149.6 this morning.

geez, you keep going like this and no ones gonna believe you when you tell them you are cancer-free. Either than or they're gonna say, "that's great, but how bout your AIDS?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:28 pm 

I recommend this program.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:06 am 

had my workout cancelled by douchebag Obama last night. Had to forfeit our 10:45 hockey game cause they closed down the Kennedy at 10:00 and our goalie was trying to get to Skokie from the loop.

Asshole had to come all the way to Chicago just to say good bye, couldn't just do that from Washington? Fucking asshole.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:05 pm 

down to 204 today after getting on the ice last night and Monday. No hockey on the schedule till Sunday night so might have to hit the dreaded elliptical a couple times this weekend.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:22 pm 

I just had a cheeseburger and I've never felt better.

-Hank Kingsley

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next