It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
202 today! Getting close.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Only down about 5 lbs total but not discouraged. Feeling better and stronger. Able to do exercises at the gym a bit easier
than I started. Clothes fitting a bit better. Been hitting the gym 4 times a week and doing cardio and lifting ( about 30
minutes of each per visit ).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:05 am 

Changing up the workout plan. I have been pretty unmotivated to hit the gym first thing after work so I am going to try
something different. My gym opens at 5am and I think I can workout early and still make it to the office by 7. I have
not been a morning workout guy in the past, but the idea of being able to leave the office at 3:30 and not have to think
about going to the gym is appealing. I am going to give it a one week trial next week.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I've been hitting the gym five times per week for the past two weeks and have lost six pounds so far. To this point, my workouts have consisted almost entirely of jogging on the treadmill and using a stationary bike. On my first visit to the gym, I couldn't even run a mile and my legs felt like they were going to explode after only twenty minutes of physical activity. Since that point, however, my physical condition has rapidly improved. I ran four miles this morning, biked another two, and am steadily increasing both the duration and intensity of my workouts. Although I still have a long way to go before anyone would consider me physically fit, I am amazed at how much better I feel after just a couple weeks of exercising regularly. Hopefully I can continue with this routine--I still have at least twenty pounds to lose.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:50 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
I've been hitting the gym five times per week for the past two weeks and have lost six pounds so far. To this point, my workouts have consisted almost entirely of jogging on the treadmill and using a stationary bike. On my first visit to the gym, I couldn't even run a mile and my legs felt like they were going to explode after only twenty minutes of physical activity. Since that point, however, my physical condition has rapidly improved. I ran four miles this morning, biked another two, and am steadily increasing both the duration and intensity of my workouts. Although I still have a long way to go before anyone would consider me physically fit, I am amazed at how much better I feel after just a couple weeks of exercising regularly. Hopefully I can continue with this routine--I still have at least twenty pounds to lose.

Great job TM! Keep it up! I was down about 5 lbs. Was going to the gym at 5am last week but fell off the wagon over the weekend and slept in today.
Going to try to get back on track tonight and start going in the morning again tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:19 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:

Amazing how quickly the worm can turn. I'd been slacking for about a month, 3 days back in a neighborhood gym biking and weakly lifting and suddenly even my knees feel better. Even thought about stepping on the court to shoot around.

Four miles is pretty damn good though!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
Regular Reader wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Amazing how quickly the worm can turn. I'd been slacking for about a month, 3 days back in a neighborhood gym biking and weakly lifting and suddenly even my knees feel better. Even thought about stepping on the court to shoot around.

Four miles is pretty damn good though!

Heh. Do you even lift Bro?

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:45 pm 

That hurts.... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Regular Reader wrote:
That hurts.... :lol:

Yeah, I doubt your gym has a tube TV 20' in the air. That and you don't look like Steve Fisher.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Lifted on Saturday. Ran 5 miles on Monday.

Legs. Sore. Ice. Amputate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's

suck it fatties... :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:03 pm 
I renewed my commitment to excellence this year as well. I'm now up 10 pounds. I think I'm doing something wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:40 pm 

haven't weighed myself since before I went to Aspen, but have been back for a week and have been back to dieting hard. Yesterday teh maintenance guy in the building commented on how much weight I lost, that always feels good.

Hockey tonight and gonna hit the scale tomorrow for my final weigh in before I throw it all away with a week of glutony in Mexico. Hoping to see a number that starts with 1.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:13 pm 

shakes wrote:
haven't weighed myself since before I went to Aspen, but have been back for a week and have been back to dieting hard. Yesterday teh maintenance guy in the building commented on how much weight I lost, that always feels good.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:59 pm 

I piss Excellence

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Hawg Ass wrote:
I piss Excellence

When did you graduate from Lake Zurich HS?

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:16 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
T-Bone wrote:
shakes wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:40 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
I piss Excellence

When did you graduate from Lake Zurich HS?

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
shakes wrote:
Yesterday teh maintenance guy in the building commented on how much weight I lost, that always feels good.

Did he show you his stud finder?

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:10 am 
1000 CLUB

Gradually increasing the length of my workouts is definitely starting to pay off--I'm dropping weight pretty rapidly now. As of this morning, I have lost 11 pounds.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:01 pm 

199!!!

Hit my goal weight on the very last day. Would still like to get down to 195 so will pick it back up when I get back from Mexico, but feels great to see a 1 on the scale for the first time in 7 years or so.

and to top it off, I get to work and both the cop and the indian commented on how skinny I looked!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:04 pm 

shakes wrote:
199!!!

Hit my goal weight on the very last day. Would still like to get down to 195 so will pick it back up when I get back from Mexico, but feels great to see a 1 on the scale for the first time in 7 years or so.

and to top it off, I get to work and both the cop and the indian commented on how skinny I looked!

Do you work with the Village People?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:19 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
shakes wrote:
199!!!

Do you work with the Village People?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:24 pm 

I've been on the sidelines for a few years. I'm always very active....probably need to drop 15 to 20 lbs though. Anyway...going to start the routine again next week. Ugh..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:33 pm 

:oops:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:59 pm 

shakes wrote:
199!!!

:lol: Nice work shakes. Enjoy the vacation!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

T-Bone wrote:
shakes wrote:
199!!!

How is your workout program progressing, T-Bone?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:35 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
shakes wrote:
199!!!

How is your workout program progressing, T-Bone?

I haven't given up so I have that going for me. Doing cardio in the mornings and trying to make it to the gym to lift after work. I feel stronger
but need to keep pushing myself. Planning to hit it hard this weekend. Getting to the club and jumping on the treadmill at 5am hasn't been
as bad as I thought it would be. I've been making it at least 3 mornings during the week but need to push that up to 4-5. Sounds like you are
kicking ass, keep it up!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

Scheduling complications have prevented me from going to the gym for the past two days, but I'm still down 12.5 pounds as of this morning.

I think the rest has done me some good--looking forward to hitting the gym early tomorrow morning.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:20 pm 

After hitting the gym hard Saturday I have been quite apathetic about going, at least in the mornings. I went after work
Monday but have missed the last two mornings. It is going to be a monumental task to get myself there today. I am out
on vacation starting this weekend and seem to have lost a lot of motivation to follow through. I didn't come close to meeting
any goals I had before going on this trip so that is frustrating.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next