It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is Tiger drunk?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:47 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
chaspoppcap wrote:
Why don't you guys just ask the little fucking coward. He is here. Been PMing me for about 2-4 hours. Got no balls. Doing his public talking through Darkside,whom I am losing all respect for. Man I thought you where a stand up dude. If this was the mob you would have two in the back one in the mouth.

Don't threaten me. That's a mistake.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Darkside wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Why don't you guys just ask the little fucking coward. He is here. Been PMing me for about 2-4 hours. Got no balls. Doing his public talking through Darkside,whom I am losing all respect for. Man I thought you where a stand up dude. If this was the mob you would have two in the back one in the mouth.

not a threat just me expressing my disappointment in a guy I thought was standup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
We need healing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:56 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Darkside wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

not a threat just me expressing my disappointment in a guy I thought was standup

Chas you will in your life never find a more loyal and loving friend than I am. I take care of my friends as much as I'm possibly able to. I don't ask for anything ever in return.
I'm not sure why you think I should be standing up for you. You're a scary person. I have no loyalty to you in any way. The things you've said and done make my teeth itch.
Did you think that I'd defend you? We're you expecting that I'd let you outweigh my loyalty to chus? We're you expecting me to get that weird pm from you asking me to help you move "the stash" and not be completely perplexed by why you'd first of all involve me or expect me to keep every weird fucking thing you send me in confidence as if you were protected by attorney client privledge or as if I were your priest hearing confession?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Darkside wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Yeah he uhhhh, knows where you live .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:59 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Chus was wrong to doxx. The mult release was a bullshit move as well.
Chus compounded his folly when he acted like an innocent on Doc's podcast. I can't believe Doc was cool with him afterwards.

He never lied to me.

I like him and his family. That's probably why.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
IMU wrote:
I'll speak for myself - I was totally on board with Chus releasing the info. I told chas as much. I was going to post it if no one else did.

What I wasn't cool about was him shirking all responsibility for the doxxing. He had the gall to tell the board he sent it to me "in trust" when he and I both know him and I are not tight and have never been tight. He sent it to me because he knew about the prostitution thing i found and posted, and because I've been known to be a shit starter. The moment he started sending sets of PM's out, he wanted the info on the board. He didn't have the guts to do it himself. Over the course of a Sunday evening and Monday morning, he continued sending the information to people because it hadn't been posted yet. He goes on Dr. Ken's podcast and says shit like "I don't feel comfortable with it" and "I don't know much about how it went down."

The dude was straight up deceitful.

You guys are ALL a bunch of fruitboy weirdos.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:01 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
chaspoppcap wrote:
Darkside wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Just so you guys know something If I was living in Illinois,you would not have found anything on me.

What's your point?

Making a point. Letting you all know that by moving to Florida I made a choise to live with a lifetime on the register here instead of a 10 year in Illinois.

Way more degenerates in Florida though, easy for you to blend in.. I'd say it was a calculated decision.

Last edited by 312player on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Just invite your friends instead of internet strangers like a normal person.

Shots fired at abnormal Douchebag.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:02 pm 

312player wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Darkside wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Just so you guys know something If I was living in Illinois,you would not have found anything on me.

What's your point?

Making a point. Letting you all know that by moving to Florida I made a choise to live with a lifetime on the register here instead of a 10 year in Illinois.

Way more degenerates in Florida though, easy for us to blend in.. I'd say it was a calculated decision.

Nope not the reason.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Are we deleting posts now?

Have we crossed the BigFan crisis management threshold for the wise men?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Jbi11s wrote:

If you're referring to my post, I deleted it myself. I thought Nas said something that he didn't.

I did not realize Darkside and Chus were real tight. Today makes sense now. Guess there is nothing more I can say to Darkside.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:18 pm 

IMU wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

If you're referring to my post, I deleted it myself. I thought Nas said something that he didn't.

I did not realize Darkside and Chus were real tight. Today makes sense now. Guess there is nothing more I can say to Darkside.

Potheads stick together

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:19 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Potheads stick together

So how would that link me to chus?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:20 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

Yup,posts of mine are disappearing. Looks like we are in DEFCON 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Jbi11s wrote:

Yeah wtf. Who would've thought Mr cry about 20k posts of his being deleted would actually lead a fucking secret double life as The Eraser?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
badrogue17 wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Yeah wtf. Who would've thought Mr cry about 20k posts of his being deleted would actually lead a fucking secret double life as The Eraser?

Lying Rogue!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Chus compounded his folly when he acted like an innocent on Doc's podcast. I can't believe Doc was cool with him afterwards.

He never lied to me.

Right there you admit he lied to you. So what is the truth?

Quote:
Well. I'll live with that.

But, here's what happened regarding that podcast and people can believe it or don't but I'm pretty much done discussing it.

When we recorded, all that was known to me was Chus told me he had seen the doxxing info and sent it to I don't know how many people. Chas' info was out there on the board. Even I knew his name from that post and I figured nothing good was going to happen from that getting out there.

Somebody other than Chus had posted the info. A day or two after recording it was determined that the person that posted it had gotten the info from Chus. But, at the time of recording, I didn't know who the hell posted it or where they got their info and, as far as I know, Chus didn't either.

Believe it or don't.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:25 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
chaspoppcap wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

He never lied to me.

Right there you admit he lied to you. So what is the truth?

Quote:
Well. I'll live with that.

But, here's what happened regarding that podcast and people can believe it or don't but I'm pretty much done discussing it.

When we recorded, all that was known to me was Chus told me he had seen the doxxing info and sent it to I don't know how many people. Chas' info was out there on the board. Even I knew his name from that post and I figured nothing good was going to happen from that getting out there.

Somebody other than Chus had posted the info. A day or two after recording it was determined that the person that posted it had gotten the info from Chus. But, at the time of recording, I didn't know who the hell posted it or where they got their info and, as far as I know, Chus didn't either.

Believe it or don't.

What did he lie about?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:30 pm 

Chus was the only person that researched chas' name and found the info. He was the sole distributor. If he told you that he had "seen the doxxing info", then if he wasn't outright lying he was at least deceiving you.

Chus = Littlefinger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:35 pm 

IMU wrote:
Chus was the only person that researched chas' name and found the info. He was the sole distributor. If he told you that he had "seen the doxxing info", then if he wasn't outright lying he was at least deceiving you.

Chus = Littlefinger

He told me he found it and let some other people know. I had no idea if it was 1 or 10 or 1,000. And quite frankly I didn't care as I did not plan to discuss the specifics.

I assumed other people might have found that info as well given that his personal information had been disclosed and Chus didn't post it based on what he told me and I did not feel he was lying. And he wasn't.

I was wrong apparently about others finding the info and it was revealed soon after.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:36 pm 

IMU wrote:

Chus = Littlefinger

He told me he found it and let some other people know. I had no idea if it was 1 or 10 or 1,000. And quite frankly I didn't care as I did not plan to discuss the specifics.

I assumed other people might have found that info as well given that his personal information had been disclosed and Chus didn't post it based on what he told me and I did not feel he was lying. And he wasn't.

I was wrong apparently about others finding the info and it was revealed soon after.

So he lied to you

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:37 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:

Chus = Littlefinger

So he lied to you

About what?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:47 pm 

It doesn't sound like Chus was outright lying. Don't die on that hill chas. Still, what Chus said on the podcast came across as skeevy.

Now that we know Chus is currently PM'ing, hopefully he will come back to posting.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:51 pm 

IMU wrote:
It doesn't sound like Chus was outright lying. Don't die on that hill chas. Still, what Chus said on the podcast came across as skeevy.

Now that we know Chus is currently PM'ing, hopefully he will come back to posting.

I'd be surprised if Chus is PM-ing anybody.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:52 pm 

IMU wrote:

I'd be surprised if Chus is PM-ing anybody.

Wanna bet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:53 pm 

Not really.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:53 pm 

Not really.

I bet I can get you betting in the next 20 minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:54 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Not really.

I bet I can get you betting in the next 20 minutes.

I was never invited to barf at your house for Lakemoorfest.

Fuck you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:56 pm 

Not really.

So then don't comment unless you want answers

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next