It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is Tiger drunk?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:03 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
shakes wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Somehow, I knew I could count on you, shakes.

Did. Not. Happen.

I like that. You should consider using that as your signature.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Darkside wrote:
You know imu, you pulled some real nasty shit on me back when we first met, or I should say after we first met. I'm not the kind of guy to drag someone into an ally and try to beat them up but you, unless you have a record breaking lack of self awareness, should have known that I was not your biggest fan. I'm not looking to ruin anyone's day, and I'll play nice with everyone. Was I "cool" with you? Not particularly. But I wasn't trying to be rude to you either.

So you did hide behind a mult, that I did not know the identity to at the time, to say the things and air the grievances you couldn't / wouldn't approach me with in person or via PM?

Besides the issue DW and I had for a few months, I do not know what you're referring to. But I know the Evil JACK mult was after me well before that particular incident.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:17 pm 

IMU wrote:
Darkside wrote:
You know imu, you pulled some real nasty shit on me back when we first met, or I should say after we first met. I'm not the kind of guy to drag someone into an ally and try to beat them up but you, unless you have a record breaking lack of self awareness, should have known that I was not your biggest fan. I'm not looking to ruin anyone's day, and I'll play nice with everyone. Was I "cool" with you? Not particularly. But I wasn't trying to be rude to you either.

So you did hide behind a mult, that I did not know the identity to at the time, to say the things and air the grievances you couldn't / wouldn't approach me with in person or via PM?

Besides the issue DW and I had for a few months, I do not know what you're referring to. But I know the Evil JACK mult was after me well before that particular incident.

Evil Jack was after everybody. He was largely completely incoherent and that was the entire point, being completely incoherent. I'm not terribly surprised the subtlety was lost on you. In fact I'm not even entirely sure who was using that login during that timeframe.
I have no grievance to air with you publically and you're way to arrogant of a person to consider anyone's issue with you should it have been shared via pm so what would have been the point?
If you dont know what I'm referring to or why dw had the issue with you I'm not confident that we'd have been able to reach an amicable resolution to the situation. As such, I chose a path of detente which in retrospect was the perfect way to handle it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:21 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Nas wrote:
IMU wrote:
Darkside wrote:
So who will create the brilliant mult to mock me?
Maybe imu or favre fan can create "Darkside's Smile" and just have one clever post saying "I'm lost!"
That would dovetail nicely wuth the similarly brilliant marijuana mom and the soda pop mult or the equally amazing sjw mult that was used in the Chas posts.

Eye of the beholder. When I first started posting on this board a lot, you'd attack me constantly as Evil JACK while being cool with me at Real Time or Katie OConnor's. Holier than thou won't suit you here.

Yeah Evil Jack was the first person to DB me and it happened mins after a debate with DS. I knew it was him. Just like I knew it was him that shared some things that were primarily jokingly said about Chus in chat. Dr. Ken confirmed what I suspected last week.

What? What did I confirm?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
You'd think after reading, ah let's say several hundred thousand posts around this place over ten years, I wouldn't be so blind to all the other nonsense going on.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:23 pm 

Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Evil Jack was after everybody. He was largely completely incoherent and that was the entire point, being completely incoherent. I'm not terribly surprised the subtlety was lost on you. In fact I'm not even entirely sure who was using that login during that timeframe.
I have no grievance to air with you publically and you're way to arrogant of a person to consider anyone's issue with you should it have been shared via pm so what would have been the point?
If you dont know what I'm referring to or why dw had the issue with you I'm not confident that we'd have been able to reach an amicable resolution to the situation. As such, I chose a path of detente which in retrospect was the perfect way to handle it.

I called DW a bitch. I'm well aware of why she was upset with me, and why you also would have been upset with me at the time. I apologized and we made up at Bottom Lounge. Years ago. But all of that also happened years after you were taking shots at me with Evil Jack.

I don't know what is so subtle about using a mult to take potshots at people. I do not believe anything is lost on me. I believe the hypocrisy you are displaying for the past 24 hours is lost on you.

My point is that I thought we were good. I think a lot of posters here thought you and them were good. It seems that you've been holding onto some grievances and annoyances with us for awhile, and maybe were disingenuous about how you felt about certain people, and there was a straw that broke the camels back recently.

I'm disappointed finding out how you feel or felt about me, to be honest, but I appreciate knowing nonetheless.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:28 pm 

Like I said, more of a detente.
I certainly wouldn't ever trust you.
And like I said, Jack was taking pot shots at everyone back then. Even me. He was used by a few guys to fuck around and try to be funny. When it wasn't funny or when no one like it it was mothballed.
The original purpose of Jack if I remember correctly was to fuck with Spaulding I think. Or maybe it was Dr. Ken. Either way I don't entirely recall who was using him to take shots at anyone specifically back then.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:29 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Darkside wrote:
The original purpose of Jack if I remember correctly was to fuck with Spaulding I think. Or maybe it was Dr. Ken.

I'm honored.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:29 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Nas wrote:
IMU wrote:
Darkside wrote:
So who will create the brilliant mult to mock me?
Maybe imu or favre fan can create "Darkside's Smile" and just have one clever post saying "I'm lost!"
That would dovetail nicely wuth the similarly brilliant marijuana mom and the soda pop mult or the equally amazing sjw mult that was used in the Chas posts.

Eye of the beholder. When I first started posting on this board a lot, you'd attack me constantly as Evil JACK while being cool with me at Real Time or Katie OConnor's. Holier than thou won't suit you here.

Yeah Evil Jack was the first person to DB me and it happened mins after a debate with DS. I knew it was him. Just like I knew it was him that shared some things that were primarily jokingly said about Chus in chat. Dr. Ken confirmed what I suspected last week.

That someone shared something with Chus that was posted elsewhere.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:32 pm 

Nas wrote:

I just asked a question.

You seem to be the one confirming that people discuss things about posters here somewhere other than here. I think that's kind of lame.

I've never felt that we were all a bunch of delicate snowflakes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:35 pm 

IMU wrote:
I'm disappointed finding out how you feel or felt about me, to be honest, but I appreciate knowing nonetheless.

Dude, you took something I said to you privately about the darkest time in my life and mocked me in public with that information. You called my wife, who may very well be the sweetest person I've ever known, a bitch. By the time we met at bottom lounge I was past my rage phase and was more than willing to, again, engage in what I'd consider to be detente. But I'm not willing to forget when someone does stuff like that to me and no I'd never trust someone who is capable of that kind of thing.

Don't be trying to act like this has something to do with "a lot of posters". That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:

Dude, you took something I said to you privately about the darkest time in my life and mocked me in public with that information. You called my wife, who may very well be the sweetest person I've ever known, a bitch. I by the time we met at bottom lounge I was past my rage phase and was more than willing to, again, engage in what I'd consider to be detente. But I'm my willing to forget when someone does stuff like that to me and no I'd never trust someone who is capable of that kind of thing.

Don't be trying to act like this has something to do with "a lot of posters". That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

God damn, none of this makes any sense. I have hung out with IMU quite a bit, and he talks fondly about most board members. I really don't know what the fuck is going on.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:41 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Dude, you took something I said to you privately about the darkest time in my life and mocked me in public with that information.

I don't recall this at all, honestly. Not denying it, but I must have let myself forget about it once it was seemingly resolved.

You clearly still have issues with FavreFan about something that happened 10 (?) years ago, as well. Something he also apologized for.

And you've made veiled references these past couple of months about rethinking which posters you let near you or in your home.

I don't think I'm making unfair statements when I bring up other posters.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
If bigfan knew it was a LOU'S pizza that FF burned, he would have banned him much earlier.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:48 pm 

Color me shocked you don't remember.
But don't try to fuck me over with others. Amateur move.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:50 pm 

Alright man, now you just think people are out to get you. Have a great day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

I just asked a question.

You seem to be the one confirming that people discuss things about posters here somewhere other than here. I think that's kind of lame.

I'm sure you just asked a question.

I know you're really shocked that occasionally something is shared privately that isn't posted on the board. I imagine you've gotten ZERO PM's over the years or never had a board related conversation.

There is nothing malicious being posted and no one has ever had a problem speaking their mind. It's almost entirely guys goofing off or seeing if someone wants to hangout. The rest is FF and myself arguing about our fantasy teams. You're welcome to join. I just was about to add you but I noticed that you unfriended me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:52 pm 

IMU wrote:

If anyone remembers what I had said to or about Darkside, please PM me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:56 pm 

IMU wrote:

Which people do I think are out to get me? What are you talking about?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
IMU wrote:
IMU wrote:

and anyone who cares enough to do that, please kill yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:59 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Now THAT sounds just like a Facebook post.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:59 pm 
100000 CLUB

shakes wrote:
IMU wrote:
IMU wrote:

and anyone who cares enough to do that, please kill yourself.

I already did it but I would like to live.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:01 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Thanks for your input. I'm not sure what I'd do without you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:02 pm 

Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:

Which people do I think are out to get me? What are you talking about?

You accuse me of trying to fuck you over with others. Believe me, no one comes to me to form their own opinion anyway.

I'm sorry if you still are holding something I said or did 5 years ago over my head after I apologized and showed contrition, and you and your wife seemed to forgive me. We have hung out several times since, and there didnt seem to be any underlying bad blood.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:03 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Screw the haters! You do you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Screw the haters! You do you!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:07 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

I just asked a question.

I know you're really shocked that occasionally something is shared privately that isn't posted on the board. I imagine you've gotten ZERO PM's over the years or never had a board related conversation.

There is nothing malicious being posted and no one has ever had a problem speaking their mind. It's almost entirely guys goofing off or seeing if someone wants to hangout. The rest is FF and myself arguing about our fantasy teams. You're welcome to join. I just was about to add you but I noticed that you unfriended me.

Fair enough. I really don't know much about it.

Also, :lol: , I didn't "unfriend" you. Is that Facebook? I don't even ever go there.

Will you be my friend?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
This whole fucking thread scores a 99% on the "Whiny Little Bitch" meter.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

I just asked a question.

Fair enough. I really don't know much about it.

Also, :lol: , I didn't "unfriend" you. Is that Facebook? I don't even ever go there.

Will you be my friend?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah it's Facebook. It's no big deal. I remembered your first name but felt like I would recognize your last name if I saw it. I typed your first name into search (so I could add you to the group) and "add friend" was next to your name in the search results.

You'll always be my internet friend.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next