It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is Tiger drunk?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
IMU wrote:
http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/20344001/toxicology-report-shows-tiger-woods-had-vicodin-dilaudid-xanax-ambien-thc-system-dui-arrest

Quote:
According to the report, the drugs in Woods' system were:

Hydrocodone, the generic form of a painkiller branded as Vicodin.

Hydromorphone, a strong painkiller commonly known as Dilaudid.

Alprazolam, a mood and sleep drug commonly known as Xanax.

Zolpidem, a sleep drug commonly known as Ambien.

Delta-9 carboxy THC, a muscle relaxant that is also the substance the body metabolizes after marijuana is consumed.

Tiger fucking parties.

Tiger is an addict. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:37 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I had Hydrocodone when my jaw was broken.

They warned me about the seriousness of it but I didn't feel much other than my stomach made me want to hurl.

I was planning on a mellow high. I used the less potent stuff. Worked better.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
I had Dilaudid for kidney stones a couple of times. That shit works. And there is no way you're even thinking about driving.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
I took hydrocodone for a couple of days when I had my gall bladder removed. I was barely awake enough each day to remember to take a shit.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
I got Vicodin after wisdom teeth got yanked. I slept. A lot. Xanax was interesting as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
The fact that there is ambien present leads credence to the theory that he really had no idea he was even driving a car or that he even left his house. No one takes Ambien to party since it basically knocks you out in 45 minutes. But, people on Ambien have been known to lose control and do things/go places/drive without even knowing they've done it.

Mixing all those drugs is pretty ridiculous, especially the Ambien. I doubt anyone on Vicodin, Dilauded and Xanax would have any trouble falling asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:06 am 

shakes wrote:
The fact that there is ambien present leads credence to the theory that he really had no idea he was even driving a car or that he even left his house. No one takes Ambien to party since it basically knocks you out in 45 minutes. But, people on Ambien have been known to lose control and do things/go places/drive without even knowing they've done it.

Mixing all those drugs is pretty ridiculous, especially the Ambien. I doubt anyone on Vicodin, Dilauded and Xanax would have any trouble falling asleep.

I completely agree about Ambien and why he drove on it. Actually, his lawyer probably did not do a good enough job of getting him out of trouble without rehab and diversion. Anyway, clearly the list of opioids leads me to assume dependence or abuse.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:13 am 

pittmike wrote:

Do you even realize what an asshole you are?
Tiger might actually need sympathy right now. Have you thought about sending good vibes or is this another opportunity for you to just get a reaction so you can have a few laughs at someone else's expense?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:19 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Tiger might actually need sympathy right now. Have you thought about sending good vibes or is this another opportunity for you to just get a reaction so you can have a few laughs at someone else's expense?

Well it seemed fitting in the context of replying to IMU saying he parties. Either way, I do not think Tiger reads here but if he does I will apologize.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:21 am 

pittmike wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Well it seemed fitting in the context of replying to IMU saying he parties. Either way, I do not think Tiger reads here but if he does I will apologize.

What about his kids? Will they understand your smilie?
You're right pittmike. This is comic gold. Kids families struggling with drugs and kids growing up not really understanding what happened and some loud mouthed jerk from pittsburgh making cracks at the situation is just what this situation calls for.
Go for it! Fun! Have a great time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
If he has an addiction, I have empathy for him. But he still needs to be "punished" for driving like that, even if it was the Ambien and he thought he was dreaming. I don't mean jail time or anything like that, I mean take away his driver's license for 2-3 years and make him go back through a professional counseling program.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
I see the playbook is being followed.
Well done Facebook chat members.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:30 am 

So who will create the brilliant mult to mock me?
Maybe imu or favre fan can create "Darkside's Smile" and just have one clever post saying "I'm lost!"
That would dovetail nicely wuth the similarly brilliant marijuana mom and the soda pop mult or the equally amazing sjw mult that was used in the Chas posts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:32 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

What about his kids? Will they understand your smilie?
You're right pittmike. This is comic gold. Kids families struggling with drugs and kids growing up not really understanding what happened and some loud mouthed jerk from pittsburgh making cracks at the situation is just what this situation calls for.
Go for it! Fun! Have a great time.

OK. Welcome back!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:33 am 

So im not even gonna get any laughs at that before the subject of the parody chimes in?

Well that hardly seems worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am 

Darkside wrote:
Maybe imu or favre fan can create "Darkside's Smile" and just have one clever post saying "I'm lost!"
That would dovetail nicely wuth the similarly brilliant marijuana mom and the soda pop mult or the equally amazing sjw mult that was used in the Chas posts.

"Darkside's sense of humor" and just post a gif of Tommen jumping out the window on GoT

What is with this ultra serious turn you've taken?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: LOUS!!
Darkside wrote:
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know
We'll meet again
Some sunny day

Keep smilin' thru
Just like you
Always do
'Til the blue skies drive
The dark clouds
Far away

And will you please say hello
to the folks that I know
Tell'em that I won't be long
And they'll be happy to know
That when you saw me go
I was singing this song

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know
We'll meet again
Some sunny day

[spoken]
Yeah we'll meet again
I don't know where

I don't know when
But I do know
That we'll meet again
Some sunny day

[spoken]
So Honey
Keep on smilin' thru
Just like you always do
'Til the blue skies
Drive the dark clouds
Far away

And would you please say hello
To all the folks that I know
And tell'em I won't be long
They'll be happy to know
That when you saw me go
I was singing this song

[with choir]
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know
We'll meet again
Some sunny day

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Darkside wrote:

"Darkside's sense of humor" and just post a gif of Tommen jumping out the window on GoT

About the time chus was getting blasted publically here and what I read privately elsewhere. Around that time I came to the realization that there are many people here who will call themselves friends to your face and will mock you behind your back. There was plenty of that happening behind the scenes with chus. It became quite obvious that picking fights and purposely pissing your "friends" off for some kicks during a boring day was the goal of quite a few of the members.
In speaking to a few who have gone away, an exit interview if you will, my feelings are not unique.
You got two, three guys who are dedicated at this point to just getting guys riled up, choosing a target and actually discussing how they will piss him or her off.
In the old days of the board we'd bust balls or something but this has a different feel to it now. Much more malicious then before. Perhaps I hadn't been privy to the private conversations in which several people would discuss how to push someone over the edge or what new mult might set someone off best and that was happening all along. But the friendly banter doesn't feel so friendly anymore.
I know what is happening in that conversation about me right now. I'm not the smartest person you've ever met but I'm not a fool either.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 am 

Darkside wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Darkside wrote:

About the time chus was getting blasted publically here and what I read privately elsewhere. Around that time I came to the realization that there are many people here who will call themselves friends to your face and will mock you behind your back. There was plenty of that happening behind the scenes with chus. It became quite obvious that picking fights and purposely pissing your "friends" off for some kicks during a boring day was the goal of quite a few of the members.
In speaking to a few who have gone away, an exit interview if you will, my feelings are not unique.
You got two, three guys who are dedicated at this point to just getting guys riled up, choosing a target and actually discussing how they will piss him or her off.
In the old days of the board we'd bust balls or something but this has a different feel to it now. Much more malicious then before. Perhaps I hadn't been privy to the private conversations in which several people would discuss how to push someone over the edge or what new mult might set someone off best and that was happening all along. But the friendly banter doesn't feel so friendly anymore.
I know what is happening in that conversation about me right now. I'm not the smartest person you've ever met but I'm not a fool either.

Alright. Nice thorough answer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:58 am 

Darkside wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Darkside wrote:

I'll PM you next time I'm talking about you in PM's. Fair enough?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
It's all right there for you in the Lakemoor Fest thread. Darkside was well beyond the "good guy buys drinks meme" in that he opened his house up to us. Despite what you may think of his posting, once you met him in person, you realized he was great guy. And that applies to every person I have met around this place.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 am 

Brick I don't give a good goddamn what you do.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:00 am 

denisdman wrote:
It's all right there for you in the Lakemoor Fest thread. Darkside was well beyond the "good guy buys drinks meme" in that he opened his house up to us. Despite what you may think of his posting, once you met him in person, you realized he was great guy. And that applies to every person I have met around this place.
Who wasn't just joking around in that thread?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:00 am 

Darkside wrote:
Brick I don't give a good goddamn what you do.
Good to see I'm not on the list of people who are ruining the board!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:02 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I dont know but denis just said that everyone is awesome. That includes the people who drove DS to this point.

So it really doenst move the meter other than to say Denis is not the HATER type

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:03 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I dont know but denis just said that everyone is awesome. That includes the people who drove DS to this point.

So it really doenst move the meter other than to say Denis is not the HATER type
The irony is that denis went as hard as anyone about Chus basically saying "I like everyone here but him".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:06 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Darkside wrote:
I see the playbook is being followed.
Well done Facebook chat members.

What is the playbook? It's not like you've ever had an issue sharing what's posted?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I dunno, hard to tell with folks around here. It was pretty persistent and way past the point of amusing. What bothered me the most is people thought Darkside posted that in some Facebook sort of drama. I actually needed that information and had requested it from him and was glad he confirmed it one way or another.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:09 am 

denisdman wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I dunno, hard to tell with folks around here. It was pretty persistent and way past the point of amusing. What bothered me the most is people thought Darkside posted that in some Facebook sort of drama. I actually needed that information and had requested it from him and was glad he confirmed it one way or another.

Im sorry you were bothered by that accurate portrayal of the post.

Its even more obvious now it was posted because he was unhappy with the board in general and not really as a PSA for those attending. Probably like 80% statement on the board 20% PSA

Oh and btw, most of us have been guilty of that kind of thing in one way or another so its not a big deal anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:13 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
This is literally the only way to get Nas, Darkside, 'arps, Denis, and Brick all posting in a golf thread.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next