It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is Tiger drunk?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:40 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Darkside wrote:
He was treated in a manner that was shocking.

This is bullshit. I never had a problem with Chus personally and I still don't. But he ran Scorehead off the board for nonsense. Then he doxxed Chas and acted like he had nothing to do with it. It's not liks IMU and I are best pals and that situation started with IMU eing in the wrong. But then Chus tried to hound IMU off the board like he did Scorehead and opinions changed. That's the truth of what occurred.

Chus didn't doxx Chas in my opinion quite the way the official story goes.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

Last edited by Darkside on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
My man I'm shitting not on the group but on the estrogen fueled gossip and the use of the chat to intentionally group-antagonize a specific person. That's not what the group is for nor why I joined it. The members of that chat were all about encouraging each other to set off chus for I'd wager a good solid week.
This is approaching a tipping point. Either name names or just drop it.

Who was doing this to Chus? I'm not on facebook but the most I saw was people saying "Chus, are you going to mention this everywhere?". Name names.

Yup,if you are going to come in from the Cold do it .Stop dancing around the shit. I mean its been common knowledge around here for years there has been a subset of the board that would drive shit,aka the ISOP.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Darkside wrote:
My man I'm shitting not on the group but on the estrogen fueled gossip and the use of the chat to intentionally group-antagonize a specific person. That's not what the group is for nor why I joined it. The members of that chat were all about encouraging each other to set off chus for I'd wager a good solid week.

Who said what? Share it. Trolling someone isn't shocking. How was Chus treated poorly? You can publicly share whatever I posted.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:44 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Darkside wrote:

This is bullshit. I never had a problem with Chus personally and I still don't. But he ran Scorehead off the board for nonsense. Then he doxxed Chas and acted like he had nothing to do with it. It's not liks IMU and I are best pals and that situation started with IMU eing in the wrong. But then Chus tried to hound IMU off the board like he did Scorehead and opinions changed. That's the truth of what occurred.

Chus didn't doxx Chas in my opinion quite the way the official story goes. I remember getting a pm and hearing others got pm about it. I remember the topic coming up in the chat on Facebook. I remember a couple guys discussing how it would be put on the board. I know that chus didn't post it on the board. There's plenty of guys here who are very disgusted with chus' involvement in the whole affair that didn't say much when it was decided how it would be dropped on the board.

Stop trying to cover for the nancy boy. He tried to apologize to me and I told him where to stick it. I may have fucked up huge but for him to do what he did to me when he did was the lowest thing he could have done. I had just lost my little brother and one of my closest friends. Add to that I had to deal with the pressure coming from the board,he is a real lowlife. Add to the fact that based on his own posting how he parents he should have DCFS called on him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
I'll speak for myself - I was totally on board with Chus releasing the info. I told chas as much. I was going to post it if no one else did.

What I wasn't cool about was him shirking all responsibility for the doxxing. He had the gall to tell the board he sent it to me "in trust" when he and I both know him and I are not tight and have never been tight. He sent it to me because he knew about the prostitution thing i found and posted, and because I've been known to be a shit starter. The moment he started sending sets of PM's out, he wanted the info on the board. He didn't have the guts to do it himself. Over the course of a Sunday evening and Monday morning, he continued sending the information to people because it hadn't been posted yet. He goes on Dr. Ken's podcast and says shit like "I don't feel comfortable with it" and "I don't know much about how it went down."

The dude was straight up deceitful.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:48 pm 

Yeah I know Chas the timing of it all and blah blah blah.
I don't know what to tell you dude. The things you've said to people around here would lead me to an utter lack of surprise that it was posted with a total lack of empathy for your feelings.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:50 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
IMU wrote:
Over the course of a Sunday evening and Monday morning, he continued sending the information to people because it hadn't been posted yet. He goes on Dr. Ken's podcast and says shit like "I don't feel comfortable with it" and "I don't know much about how it went down."

I believe chas posted his name on a Monday.

The doxxing occurred sometime mid-week which was why the topic interested me for that week's podcast.

The podcast was recorded on a Saturday.

The following Sunday was when details came out about how the information reached the board.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:52 pm 

I just reviewed the fb chat. Chus was the center of attention on the day that IMU-Chus fight happened, quite naturally. By the next day we were talking about IMU's bad seats at a baseball game and Trump.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:53 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
I just reviewed the fb chat. Chus was the center of attention on the day that IMU-Chus fight happened, quite naturally. By the next day we were talking about IMU's bad seats at a baseball game and Trump.
CONSPIRATOR SUSPECT!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:54 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
IMU wrote:
Over the course of a Sunday evening and Monday morning, he continued sending the information to people because it hadn't been posted yet. He goes on Dr. Ken's podcast and says shit like "I don't feel comfortable with it" and "I don't know much about how it went down."

The doxxing occurred sometime mid-week which was why the topic interested me for that week's podcast.

The following Sunday was when details came out about how the information reached the board.

It happened either Tuesday that is when I was in flight when I got to my moms and logged in it was out.
Doc,I expected better of you . You let him wiggle around all that bs saying he didn't know. Now knowing you knew he was the one behind it and you let him get away with the BS,you podcast is no better than PRAVDA,just toting the party line.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:54 pm 

IMU wrote:
I'll speak for myself - I was totally on board with Chus releasing the info. I told chas as much. I was going to post it if no one else did.

What I wasn't cool about was him shirking all responsibility for the doxxing. He had the gall to tell the board he sent it to me "in trust" when he and I both know him and I are not tight and have never been tight. He sent it to me because he knew about the prostitution thing i found and posted, and because I've been known to be a shit starter. The moment he started sending sets of PM's out, he wanted the info on the board. He didn't have the guts to do it himself. Over the course of a Sunday evening and Monday morning, he continued sending the information to people because it hadn't been posted yet. He goes on Dr. Ken's podcast and says shit like "I don't feel comfortable with it" and "I don't know much about how it went down."

You're not tight with him but you know what his intentions were?
I'm not saying you're wrong... in fact I don't have any idea what his intentions were as far as who he sent it to or why. I just know it was posted by anither guy under a fake name and then everyone is upset at chus but the guy who actually posted it everyone is fine with. That's odd to me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:55 pm 

I missed the whole doxxing thing but if Chus originally sought out and found the info that ended up being posted here there is no distancing himself from the doxxing.

As much as he may not have spread the disease he is patient zero.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:56 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Darkside wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Well, I obviously only know as much as I know. One fact is that Chus took most of the heat when others actually spread the info. That's true. Let's call it a team effort.

But my larger point is that you seemed to be characterizing Chus as some innocent. He always gave as good as he got. And then some. You don't see Dr. Ken or W_Z or Eaglo in the middle of shit like this. That's because they don't post in a manner that would get them there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Can't believe I was excluded from this fb chat, thanks jerks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:59 pm 

IMU wrote:

I stand corrected. Chus PM'd me on a Tuesday at 8:40 AM. So replace Sunday evening and Monday morning with Monday evening and Tuesday morning.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:01 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Well, I obviously only know as much as I know. One fact is that Chus took most of the heat when others actually spread the info. That's true. Let's call it a team effort.

But my larger point is that you seemed to be characterizing Chus as some innocent. He always gave as good as he got. And then some. You don't see Dr. Ken or W_Z or Eaglo in the middle of shit like this. That's because they don't post in a manner that would get them there.

Ok jorr that's a fair point. I know chus get a bit edgy with the scorehead thing that I never really understood and he did chase imu around that last couple days. I mean I kinda get why he was upset at imu. I would have been too if he said that kind of stuff to me that he said to him. I would be plenty upset if someone called me a bad parent or a deadbeat or whatever. Imu says things. He has a way of really pissing people off. I mean not just irritating people like you and I do but like... pissing people off. He gets off on it. Ask him... He'll tell you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
KDdidit wrote:
Can't believe I was excluded from this fb chat, thanks jerks.
Its my group, but I'm not in the group!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:02 pm 

Darkside wrote:
I'm not saying you're wrong... in fact I don't have any idea what his intentions were as far as who he sent it to or why. I just know it was posted by anither guy under a fake name and then everyone is upset at chus but the guy who actually posted it everyone is fine with. That's odd to me.

Yes.

And besides JLN, I don't know who is upset with Chus about doxxing chas. I think they would be annoyed, as I was, that he tried to distance himself from it.

Darkside wrote:
He gets off on it. Ask him... He'll tell you.

Darkside still thinks I'm in my early 20's. I've mellowed out.

Last edited by IMU on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:04 pm 

IMU wrote:
Yes.

And besides JLN, I don't know who is upset with Chus about doxxing chas. I think they would be annoyed, as I was, that he tried to distance himself from it.

So if he'd have just said "oops but hey I'd do it again" like the actual creator of the disseminating mult did you'd be perfectly fine with that?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:06 pm 

Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:
Yes.

So if he'd have just said "oops but hey I'd do it again" like the actual creator of the disseminating mult did you'd be perfectly fine with that?

Yes. I mean, I've already said I was going to post it to the board if someone hadn't gotten to it first. Why would I be upset that he doxxed chas? He didn't do any illegal shit to expose chas. He posted publicly available information...information that is public for a reason.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:07 pm 

IMU wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Yes.

Darkside wrote:
He gets off on it. Ask him... He'll tell you.

Darkside still thinks I'm in my early 20's. I've mellowed out.

Do I get a vote?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:08 pm 

:lol:

**JLN and chas are upset with Chus exposing chas.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:09 pm 

IMU wrote:
Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:
Yes.

Yes. I mean, I've already said I was going to post it to the board if someone hadn't gotten to it first. Why would I be upset that he doxxed chas? He didn't do any illegal shit to expose chas. He posted publicly available information...information that is public for a reason.

Just so you guys know something If I was living in Illinois,you would not have found anything on me.

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:

It happened either Tuesday that is when I was in flight when I got to my moms and logged in it was out.
Doc,I expected better of you . You let him wiggle around all that bs saying he didn't know. Now knowing you knew he was the one behind it and you let him get away with the BS,you podcast is no better than PRAVDA,just toting the party line.

Well. I'll live with that.

But, here's what happened regarding that podcast and people can believe it or don't but I'm pretty much done discussing it.

When we recorded, all that was known to me was Chus told me he had seen the doxxing info and sent it to I don't know how many people. Chas' info was out there on the board. Even I knew his name from that post and I figured nothing good was going to happen from that getting out there.

Somebody other than Chus had posted the info. A day or two after recording it was determined that the person that posted it had gotten the info from Chus. But, at the time of recording, I didn't know who the hell posted it or where they got their info and, as far as I know, Chus didn't either.

Believe it or don't.

IMU wrote:
Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:
Yes.

Yes. I mean, I've already said I was going to post it to the board if someone hadn't gotten to it first. Why would I be upset that he doxxed chas?

Ok. So if I got this right, you're annoyed with chus because you're assuming his intentions although you don't know him very well nor did he ever say what his intentions were, and he backed away from knowing how it got out when another guy at the time created a mult to post the info but hadn't yet owned up to who he was?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:11 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:

Just so you guys know something If I was living in Illinois,you would not have found anything on me.

What's your point?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:12 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:

Well. I'll live with that.

But, here's what happened regarding that podcast and people can believe it or don't but I'm pretty much done discussing it.

When we recorded, all that was known to me was Chus told me he had seen the doxxing info and sent it to I don't know how many people. Chas' info was out there on the board. Even I knew his name from that post and I figured nothing good was going to happen from that getting out there.

Somebody other than Chus had posted the info. A day or two after recording it was determined that the person that posted it had gotten the info from Chus. But, at the time of recording, I didn't know who the hell posted it or where they got their info and, as far as I know, Chus didn't either.

Believe it or don't.

So Chus is an even bigger piece of shit dirtbag,gotya

Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:
Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:
Yes.

Yes. I mean, I've already said I was going to post it to the board if someone hadn't gotten to it first. Why would I be upset that he doxxed chas?

Ok. So if I got this right, you're annoyed with chus because you're assuming his intentions although you don't know him very well nor did he ever say what his intentions were, and he backed away from knowing how it got out when another guy at the time created a mult to post the info but hadn't yet owned up to who he was?

And you think you know me well enough to know what my intentions are when I say things. Looks like there is a lot of assuming of intentions.

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
chaspoppcap wrote:

https://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/

Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
IMU wrote:
:lol:

**JLN and chas are upset with Chus exposing chas.

You can add me to that camp. I'm sure there are others.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next