It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
I used to run regularly and did a couple half marathons and my usual run was a 6 mile loop that I would complete in about 50 minutes. Yesterday was my second run this week and I hadn't run before that since the summer. I was feeling quite ambitious so I did a different trail. I completely underestimated the distance and ended up running 7.5 miles with a lot of elevation changes. Felt like every muscle in my legs and ass hurt last night. Hell, even my back hurt. My wife just shakes her head at me. Feels good to be sore though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I know 2019, but posting here, I am trying to work on getting better abs, someone said to do situps, I am just wondering are situps good for you, thought I heard they weren't.

Are crunches the same as situps, seen that on google, I know maybe dumb, but never looked much at exercising stuff until now, have lost weight, just want to try to make the body tighter or at least stomach less flabbier.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:22 am 

Every year our school staff does a holiday weight challenge. You weigh in the week of Thanksgiving and again the week after New Years. If you lose weight or maintain your weight you get entered in a drawing for prizes. I have never been able to lose or maintain. This year i lost almost 2 lbs over the holidays. Pretty pumped about it and hopefully it will mean good things for this year

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:50 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
I made it into the gym this morning at 4:30. I don't think I will be able to go every morning but hope to make it 2-3 times a week and then I need to
go after work as well to do some lifting. I am back on MyFitnessPal trying to log my food and progress. I am up 5 from this date a year ago and up
over 10 from 18 months ago. I have maintained the same weight for roughly 10 months. Sitting at exactly 260. Been shooting for the 240s for a
long time so time to just shut up ( literally ) and get this done.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9