It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:11 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Tall Midget wrote:
That's what he said, but it was done in a humorous context.

This is what happens when EVERYTHING is politicized. Bill Maher still insists that the off the cuff joke, "Russia, if you're listening..." is evidence that Trump is a foreign agent.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
He said he didnt' want the list to come out. He didn't say he was on the list and he didn't say he engaged in or was part of any illegal activities mentioned on the list.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:48 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Here's Kimmel mocking Rodgers a while back for vocalizing interest in the Epstein Client List. Note how he tries to preemptively discredit Rodgers by linking Epstein's sex trafficking ring to UFO "tinfoil hat" lunacy. Kimmel's rhetorical approach here suggests that belief in a UFO coverup and belief in an Epstein-run sex trafficking operation are equally ridiculous.

Last edited by Tall Midget on Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:51 am 
1000 CLUB

Gee, I wonder why Kimmel would have an interest in discrediting people interested in revealing information about the corrupt, perverse, and socially destructive behavior of the wealthy and powerful:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:55 am 
1000 CLUB

As far as I know, there's no evidence to suggest that Kimmel's name appears on the Epstein Client List. But he certainly appears to have a personal interest in suppressing talk about Epstein's sex trafficking operation.

Some info about Kimmel's connection with Adam Perry Lang, Epstein's former private chef:

The New York Post wrote:
A celebrity chef linked to Jeffrey Epstein has insisted he only cooked for the multimillionaire pedophile — insisting he was “unaware of the depraved behavior” involving underage girls.

Long Island native Adam Perry Lang, whose Hollywood restaurant APL is backed by Jimmy Kimmel and Joel McHale, was named in court filings as being a regular passenger on Epstein’s so-called “Lolita Express” private jet.

“Almost 20 years ago, as a young chef I was hired to work for Jeffrey Epstein,” Lang explained in a statement to Eater.

“My role was limited to meal preparation. I was unaware of the depraved behavior and have great sympathy and admiration for the brave women who have come forward.”

Court documents named Lang as one of the regular passengers aboard the pervert’s private plane on several occasions in 2000 and 2001 between his homes in Florida, the Virgin Islands and New Mexico.

Last edited by Tall Midget on Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:01 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Pritzker and Stephen Hawking were the only “new” names I’ve seen mentioned.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:36 am 
1000 CLUB

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
He said he didnt' want the list to come out. He didn't say he was on the list and he didn't say he engaged in or was part of any illegal activities mentioned on the list.

Absolutely correct. And Rodgers appeared to be playful/somewhat humorous about it.

That said, Kimmel has previously ridiculed Rodgers for his interest in the Epstein Conspiracy.

There are obvious reasons for his attempt to marginalize people interested in this subject.

Even more disturbing than Kimmel's position vis a vis the Epstein Conspiracy, though, is the way the mainstream media has uniformly lied about Rodgers alleged "smear" attack on Kimmel.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:21 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
This Ends in Antioch wrote:

As noted by Hussra in the politics thread, Hawking was quite the strip club guy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
denisdman wrote:

As noted by Hussra in the politics thread, Hawking was quite the strip club guy.

:lol: WTF else was Hawking going to do? I have not read the Pritzker thing yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:27 am 

Tall Midget wrote:

Absolutely correct. And Rodgers appeared to be playful/somewhat humorous about it.

That said, Kimmel has previously ridiculed Rodgers for his interest in the Epstein Conspiracy.

There are obvious reasons for his attempt to marginalize people interested in this subject.

Even more disturbing than Kimmel's position vis a vis the Epstein Conspiracy, though, is the way the mainstream media has uniformly lied about Rodgers alleged "smear" attack on Kimmel.

Kimmel got by on his tears to get out of being canceled for his past with “The Man Show”; he can probably squeeze a few more out for this.

I don’t think he actually is guilty of anything other than possible six degrees, but he is making himself a target by not shutting up about it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:43 am 

W_Z wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Kimmel got by on his tears to get out of being canceled for his past with “The Man Show”; he can probably squeeze a few more out for this.

I don’t think he actually is guilty of anything other than possible six degrees, but he is making himself a target by not shutting up about it.

I think it’s fair to ask what Kimmel is hiding and why is he protecting the Epstein-tainted so vociferously?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
I wouldn't have thought that about Kimmel. afaik, Kimmel came out of terrestrial radio and then made the jump to a TV career after hiring / bringing on Adam Carolla to train radio guy Kimmel to box so Kimmel could fight this black janitor dude at the radio station or something like that.

But then Kimmel got that Oscars hosting gig; maybe you gotta get jumped in (fuck an underage chick on camera or whatever) to do that gig.

Kimmel does like the celeb challenge stunts. Besides boxing some janitor in his radio days, Kimmel challenged Senator Ted Cruz to hoops. Maybe Kimmel v AA-Ron on Jeopardy or something coming down the pike. Although I think NBC not Disney owns Jeopardy.
So 100K Pyramid maybe instead.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
W_Z wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

I think it’s fair to ask what Kimmel is hiding and why is he protecting the Epstein-tainted so vociferously?

One of the abused remembers the chef fondly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwS1Qov-z9I

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:25 pm 

the chef's nice-guy game worked on the 17 year old, she didn't even charge him for "massages".

Btw DeShaun Watson and Epstein, any guy into massages immediately suss.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
W_Z wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

One of the abused remembers the chef fondly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwS1Qov-z9I

Wow, so Lang was not only aware of Epstein's sex trafficking operation, but he apparently also helped facilitate it both by trying to keep Epstein's sex workers "happy" and by failing to report Epstein's criminal activity (both during and after his employment)? And Kimmel has remained in business with this guy following the publication of this story? The plot thickens.

Here's an excerpt from the Daily Beast story Dore discusses in the video clip:

The Daily Beast wrote:
A survivor of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex ring, Giuffre was on a cross-country mission to doorknock the financier’s former employees after his death. She hoped these acquaintances could be witnesses now, without fear of retribution from Epstein, and lend support to her court battle with Epstein’s onetime lawyer Alan Dershowitz, whom she accused of sexual abuse. (Dershowitz adamantly denies Giuffre’s claims.)

On this particular day, Giuffre was looking for Adam Perry Lang, the chef and barbecue expert behind eponymous Hollywood steakhouse APL. Lang’s hot spot is backed by one of his besties, late-night host Jimmy Kimmel, and Community actor Joel McHale. His résumé includes appearances on Kimmel’s show, nods from Oprah Winfrey, and a spot on the New York Times bestseller list for his book Serious Barbecue.

But to Giuffre, Lang was Epstein’s personal chef and someone she considered a friend. Lang sneaked pizza to her after Epstein—who controlled the diets of women he abused to keep them prepubescent-thin—fell asleep upstairs.

“Justice comes in many forms. In my case, justice is holding the various perpetrators that participated, enabled or looked the other way accountable,” said Giuffre’s letter to Lang, which she read aloud during a road trip with investigative reporter Tara Palmeri. The moment is captured in Season Two of the podcast Broken: Seeking Justice, wherein Palmeri and Giuffre track down Epstein’s household staff who’ve long kept silent about the hedge funder’s activities in New York, Florida, New Mexico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. “I’m not here to ruin your life,” Giuffre read. “You have so much knowledge of the various people on the planes and his homes and anywhere you would have been with him. You truly can’t say you didn’t know or you can’t remember.”

“Adam, please don’t be an enabler,” she concluded. “Be a hero. Be a hero to me, Epstein’s victims, and the millions of children who are trafficked every day. I believe you are a good man. At least the Adam I know was. Prove me right.”

Lang’s attorney, Lawrence Lustberg, said the chef is cooperating with the New York prosecutors investigating Epstein’s sex ring. Lustberg also said he contacted Giuffre’s attorney in early March and offered Lang’s assistance, but a conversation has yet to be scheduled.

“Meanwhile, Mr. Lang has begun a course of fully cooperating with the federal authorities investigating this case,” Lustberg told The Daily Beast. “He, like them and like the victims, wants only that justice be done.”

Lang echoed his attorney’s comments in an email, saying, “We have absolutely always been available to the attorneys for the lawyers representing the victims.”

Giuffre, now a mother of three, last tried to reach Lang in 2014, around the time she was preparing a defamation lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell—Epstein’s former girlfriend who is awaiting trial on federal charges related to his sex-trafficking scheme. Giuffre claims Maxwell recruited her for Epstein in 1999, groomed and sexually abused her, and forced her to have sex with powerful men until she escaped from the wealthy couple in 2002. (Maxwell denies any involvement in Epstein’s abuse of underage girls.)

Giuffre says Lang, 51, can confirm the basics of her story; unlike many other household staff, the chef traveled everywhere with Epstein, and Lang’s name is listed multiple times in flight records for the financier’s private plane. In March 2001, for example, Lang traveled from Teterboro, New Jersey, to Santa Fe, New Mexico, with Giuffre, Epstein, Maxwell, MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and billionaire Henry Jarecki. (Giuffre claimed Maxwell directed her to have sex with Minsky, who died in 2016.)

Two months later, Lang flew from Teterboro to Palm Beach with Epstein, Maxwell, and her former assistant Emmy Tayler, according to a 2016 deposition of Dave Rodgers, a former pilot for Epstein. A review of flight records shows Fleur Perry Lang, the chef’s ex-wife, also joined some of these travels, including one 2002 flight from New York to Paris with Maxwell, alleged co-conspirator Sarah Kellen, and Epstein.

“He used to talk to me like I was a person.”
Rodgers said Lang often stayed at Epstein’s apartments on East 66th Street in Manhattan, a building where the financier housed women. “I’m pretty sure… Adam stayed there at the time,” Rodgers testified. “So most of the people that were regulars on the flight, they would stay there in the apartments.”

Indeed, Lang was someone Giuffre wouldn’t forget. “He used to talk to me like I was a person,” Giuffre told Palmeri. “Even if I was standing naked in front of him, he wouldn’t be there ogling me… he would be looking directly at my face. And we had wonderful moments together.”

According to Giuffre, Epstein kept his young women on “ridiculous” all-organic diets so they’d stay skinny. In those days, Giuffre was tasked with putting on Epstein’s socks and shoes, helping him bathe, and tucking him in bed.

One night, when Giuffre was on Epstein’s private island, she repaired to the kitchen after Epstein went to sleep. Lang agreed to make her pizza, she says. It became a nocturnal routine for them both, sometimes with Giuffre helping wash the dishes.

“He would have the pizza waiting for me already in the kitchen,” Giuffre recalled. “I’d jump up on the bench. We’d open a beer, which is another thing we weren’t allowed to drink, but we would have a beer together and eat pizza and just talk.”

“He just seemed like a real cool human being,” Giuffre added.

Giuffre said Maxwell put a stop to these late-night hangouts. “Ghislaine being the control freak that she was, was like keeping an eye on us, making sure we weren’t talking anymore,” Giuffre said.

Lang worked for Epstein from 1999 to 2003. After his career took off, he mentioned working for a private client in media interviews. He also discussed working on a New Mexico ranch. He did not, however, refer to Epstein by name.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The whole fake controversy is unusually stupid since Rodgers' initial comments were clearly made facetiously.

Kimmel is a thin-skinned knob.

Kimmel has killed him over the years too, crazy what a bitch he is.

I'm going to climb out on a limb and say none of us would like to publicly be called a child predator.

many decades ago I used to visit my college best friend at his home in Orlando all the time. his family owned a massive Irish bar downtown and it was quite a hot spot. used to go there every night. Became friends with all his friends who also worked there and hung out. Being the tourist the would play jokes on me all the time. One summer the joke was to tape notes to my back. One night Im hanging at the bar talking to this guy and his girlfriend. All of the sudden their expressions change and the girl said " you have something terrible on your back". I reach back and pull off the sign and it says in big letters "PEDOPHILE" I turn to the couple and say "oh that's ok" and then put the note back on my back and continued drinking.

TL:dR = you're wrong Nas, at least one of us doesn't mind being publicly called a child predator.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
He didn't call Kimmel a child predator though...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:28 pm 

This video isn’t new but has been making the rounds.

Note the network involved in burying the story. The obvious question: did Jimmy Kimmel order the code red?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:30 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Caller Bob wrote:
He didn't call Kimmel a child predator though...

Rodgers is clean as a whistle. ABSOLUTELY "Kimmel doesn't want the list coming out" with Lang's name on it.

I mean, Rodgers set his ass up perfectly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:35 pm 

It is amazing how much more I like AA ron since he has taken off that awful Packer uniform

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Hard Knocks improved his image for me. He is still an odd dude.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The whole fake controversy is unusually stupid since Rodgers' initial comments were clearly made facetiously.

I'm going to climb out on a limb and say none of us would like to publicly be called a child predator.

many decades ago I used to visit my college best friend at his home in Orlando all the time. his family owned a massive Irish bar downtown and it was quite a hot spot. used to go there every night. Became friends with all his friends who also worked there and hung out. Being the tourist the would play jokes on me all the time. One summer the joke was to tape notes to my back. One night Im hanging at the bar talking to this guy and his girlfriend. All of the sudden their expressions change and the girl said " you have something terrible on your back". I reach back and pull off the sign and it says in big letters "PEDOPHILE" I turn to the couple and say "oh that's ok" and then put the note back on my back and continued drinking.

TL:dR = you're wrong Nas, at least one of us doesn't mind being publicly called a child predator.

You're a different kinda cat. A drunk bar prank is a little different from something that could negatively impact your livelihood.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
It is amazing how much more I like AA ron since he has taken off that awful Packer uniform

I secretly liked Brett Favre when he was with the Packers. I would able to be free with it once he left. I have no use for Aaron Rodgers. It all seems fake to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

Given that Brett Favre has revealed himself to be one of the more despicable villains to pollute the cultural landscape in quite some time, you may want to question your ability as a judge of character.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:45 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Given that Brett Favre has revealed himself to be one of the more despicable villains to pollute the cultural landscape in quite some time, you may want to question your ability as a judge of character.

I liked him as a player.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:06 pm 

Nas wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

You're a different kinda cat. A drunk bar prank is a little different from something that could negatively impact your livelihood.

back then my livelihood was wheeling broads and it definitely affected my bottom line that spring break.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:08 pm 
100000 CLUB

I'm sure you made up for it by fucking a lot of reality show chicks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:28 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
I know Rogan and McAfee made a shit load of money selling out to Spotify and ESPN, but is it really worth it? Use a platform like Patreon or Substack, make a few mill a year without having to deal with bullshit like this. There's nothing cool about working for ESPN. Maybe 25 years ago.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:19 am 

Nas wrote:
I'm sure you made up for it by fucking a lot of reality show chicks.

I had a very enjoyable 15 minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:45 am 

blackhawksfan wrote:
I know Rogan and McAfee made a shit load of money selling out to Spotify and ESPN, but is it really worth it? Use a platform like Patreon or Substack, make a few mill a year without having to deal with bullshit like this. There's nothing cool about working for ESPN. Maybe 25 years ago.

As a long term proposition, it might make sense if'n yer Rogan/McAfee and you just wanna roll outta bed and be the on-air talent and not worry about also running a company/making sure your college buddy you hired to do the books isn't off-shoring all your profits to his personal bank account/defending all the disgruntled ee sexual harassment / late-night talk show host libel lawsuits etc etc. But it seems like Rogan at least kept his existing corporate structure and only licenses the product to spotify. McAfee might be more integrated with ESPN, I dunno.

Also, the Last Podcast on the Left guys mentioned that when they joined up with spotify for a minute they didn't really need to do it to keep stacking mad coin; rather they figured they'd use the spotify platform exclusive deal to leverage spotify's advertising and customer reach to expand their listenership and podcast offerings and then go back to doing their own thing, which they've done. Maybe that's the long term plan for Rogan. McAfee's all over ESPN doing College Game Day etc, so I imagine he's more likely to stick it out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next