It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 pm 

Whoa, bros, there you are, haha!

Hey, there goes AJ. He's totes gonna get it on with Ashley Turner. Bro she was a total dog in high school but she had these massive taddies...we all were like, "I gonna suck on 'em!" Hahaha but now her face is all right. So if he fucks her good for him.

Oh, what up, Trev Dog? Remember Icing Bros? Shit that was like...2009ish? I'll still call you homey, dog. Hahaha for realsies. I don't know what the fuck is up with Chaz these past few years bra. He's all disappeared.

Last I hear? Hold on...SHOTS SHOTS! Where's my lemon, BROMIDE?! Fuck that shit, is that Avion? It's Avion or NADA, SENOR. Hold up...is that Shannon Bourne? FUCKIN' SHIT, DUDE! You could bounce a quarter off that ass and call tails...

Goddamn. Brendan. The MAN. Where's lil bro, Carbomb? Motherfucker's gettin married...I can't wait to be in that shit. Bachelor party at Scores? I hear that. We gonna hit up Barleycorn sometime too? I hope Meghan Lisky's gonna be at the wedding. I've been wantin' to bang her FOREVER brah.

Oh for reals, it's SHOTS TIME AGAIN! Give me that shit, bra, bump that fist and hand me that B-Li!

FUCK YEAH!

Bluuuurreeedd liiiiineesss!!

Post subject: Re: DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Totes!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:25 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
WayneStylie wrote:
Whoa, bros, there you are, haha!

Hey, there goes AJ. He's totes gonna get it on with Ashley Turner. Bro she was a total dog in high school but she had these massive taddies...we all were like, "I gonna suck on 'em!" Hahaha but now her face is all right. So if he fucks her good for him.

Oh, what up, Trev Dog? Remember Icing Bros? Shit that was like...2009ish? I'll still call you homey, dog. Hahaha for realsies. I don't know what the fuck is up with Chaz these past few years bra. He's all disappeared.

Last I hear? Hold on...SHOTS SHOTS! Where's my lemon, BROMIDE?! Fuck that shit, is that Avion? It's Avion or NADA, SENOR. Hold up...is that Shannon Bourne? FUCKIN' SHIT, DUDE! You could bounce a quarter off that ass and call tails...

Goddamn. Brendan. The MAN. Where's lil bro, Carbomb? Motherfucker's gettin married...I can't wait to be in that shit. Bachelor party at Scores? I hear that. We gonna hit up Barleycorn sometime too? I hope Meghan Lisky's gonna be at the wedding. I've been wantin' to bang her FOREVER brah.

Oh for reals, it's SHOTS TIME AGAIN! Give me that shit, bra, bump that fist and hand me that B-Li!

FUCK YEAH!

Bluuuurreeedd liiiiineesss!!

You should hit Barleycorn some night, Wayno wouldnt fit in! Wayno is way more of a Zeldas guy!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
A few weeks ago, my company had their annual gathering, this year it was at Arlington Park. Most of the company works out in the burbs, however we have a downtown location for our outside sales reps. It was our first time meeting a lot of them, and I'd gather that most of them were Mid 20's and fresh outta college. They were all Wayne Sty-lish.

If I didn't hate the idea of selling, I would consider it, just so I could work downtown. These rides to the burbs are killing me, and it's not even winter yet.