It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163 ... 1542  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Tad Queasy wrote:
man of few opinions wrote:
I've done some bad stuff throughout my life that I realized called for an apology, and a couple of those circumstances were uncomfortable, but to see all these over-the-top apologies and uncomfortable squirming and begging for forgiveness is really nauseating. The "look at me, i'm such a better person now that deserves your forgiveness" virtue signalling is out of control. The really serious times I have fucked up in life that deserved apologies i have gone to the person, looked them in the eye, and told that person i am sorry I made a stupid mistake and moved on. That has always seemed to work for me but in the case a person DIDN'T want to accept that, I sure as shit am not going to go through contortions and beg and grovel like one of these fucking morons on twitter. "I'm growing as a person every day and accept my shortcomings and will work hard in the future to become a better person blah blah blah blah blah" shut the fuck up. You were an idiot, own it, say your sorry and shut the fuck up.

Having to prostrate yourself before the Social Media Mob in hopes they don't ruin your life is a miserable way to live. Of course, your chances of survival are much greater if you already belong to the "correct" social and political groups.

How often do people like Julie, Bernstein, or Jemele Hill believe people have evolved, deserve to be forgiven, and allowed to continue living their lives?

I guess that's why i will never be on twitter. It seems to me that it gives users the false sense that they now have some kind of platform and whether you have a million followers or 10, all it takes is one unpopular opinion and it all goes to shit right in your face. its one thing to inadvertently say something stupid to your spouse or friends or co-workers, at least they cant share and replay you saying it over and over to all of THEIR friends for perpetuity. What is the benefit of being on twitter anyway? it looks like a one-way ticket to being publicly ridiculed with zero upside. Whatever info is gotten off of there seems sketchy at best. At least i dont need it for my job like some people.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I haven’t had a Twitter account either. It seems like a place with a lot of virtue signaling. And for anyone of note, it just seems like eventually you are going to step in, and multiple times in the case of Trump or Elon Musk. Look at that exec from the Rockets....just not worth it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Trying to have or read any meaningful discussion on Twitter is like making a dog walk on its hind legs. It's clearly just built to shout your thoughts into the void and get people's approval for it. Message boards are a million times better, but no one ever made a media career out of posting on a message board.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:26 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Trying to have or read any meaningful discussion on Twitter is like making a dog walk on its hind legs. It's clearly just built to shout your thoughts into the void and get people's approval for it. Message boards are a million times better, but no one ever made a media career out of posting on a message board.

Sam Fels and TenfootMidget?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Apart Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:

WWW.J-HOOD.COM still availabel!! maybe BACK STABBBER would BUY it and start a NEW EXCULSIVE BOARD???

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:36 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Sam Fels and TenfootMidget?

They made media careers out of calling into a sports talk radio show, which has been a surprisingly common trajectory.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Big Brane wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

http://WWW.J-HOOD.COM still availabel!! maybe BACK STABBBER would BUY it and start a NEW EXCULSIVE BOARD???

AND IT WILL REMAIN THAT WAY!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

What the fuck did this c.unt do?

She's admitting to saying the N-Word and asking for forgiveness? Do I have that right?

What?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

I never really understand what's going on when you guys post her tweets. I don't know what's going on with her.

I just get the idea that she gets exposed for being a racist and a c.unt. Everything she yells at others for being.

I find it funny. Then she apologizes.

1. She doesn't pay women for writing for her site. Apologizes.

2. She uses the N Word. Apologizes.

Right?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Soup Kitchen
Is Julie losing the echo chamber demographic? Only 50 likes after 8 hours for her 'super brave' Jemele Hill, Jr. apology thread and under 40 for the regardless of genitalia trans (clap) women (clap) are (clap) women.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:03 pm 

Tell me trans women are women when you stick one in a room full of women who weren't socialized as men and who didn't go through puberty as men. Guess who starts acting like a man?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
The fact that just about every man on Earth would categorically rule out dating/fucking/marrying a trans "woman" tells you they are not women. They are a separate category.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Jaw Breaker wrote:
The fact that just about every man on Earth would categorically rule out dating/fucking/marrying a trans "woman" tells you they are not women. They are a separate category.

The minor irony here is the same thing applies to JDC.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:40 pm 

"There are more than two genders" and "trans women ARE women" are incompatible. If men who get breast implants and hormone therapy to dress up as '80s prostitutes don't constitute a third, fourth, eleventh, or seventieth gender, who does? women who skimp on their makeup?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:44 pm 

Women who don't feel like being women: flannel shirts

Men who don't feel like being men:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'll take what I can get.

Lesbion or trans. Whatever.

I won't take Julie though. I'm not that desperate.

Back to the point...Julie is a fucking insane b.itch.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:00 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Beardown wrote:
I'll take what I can get.
Lesbion

Like a Chrysler Lesbion?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:18 pm 

Big Brane wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

http://WWW.J-HOOD.COM still availabel!! maybe BACK STABBBER would BUY it and start a NEW EXCULSIVE BOARD???

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

Julie has been putting out fires on twitter recently. Apologizes all the time.

Cuz she's an evil c.unt. She's being exposed as such. She fights against the very thing that she is. Pretends to fight. Like Bernstein does. They're both phonies. It's all an act.

But can somebody explain to me why she had to apologize for using the "N-Word". Didn't quite understand that one. What the hell did this b!tch do?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
she used the N-word...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:46 pm 

Julie jumped on the Tommy Hottovy story in her latest Deadspin piece, which is not surprising since it fits her NO SPORTS! narrative. But what struck me was her hypocrisy in talking about Tommy's attractiveness:

Quote:
At 38 years old, Tommy Hottovy is the young hot-shot pitching coach for the Chicago Cubs. He’s in great shape and let’s just say that when my radio co-host (also a woman) and I were told we were going to interview him at Cubs Con in January, we weren’t upset about it.

Good to know she hasn't evolved from Designated Hotter!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Tommy on the other hand, was very disappointed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:31 pm 

Senior Editor also treated us to a sentence with 9 commas:

Quote:
Despite COVID “embers,” as White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany likes to call them (or, as I refer to them, “places you should not fucking go under any circumstances right now,”), spiking in places like Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, and Tampa, MLB is still pushing ahead with a bubble-less plan to play baseball this year.

And this gem:

Quote:
Yesterday, the positive test rate for Arizona, where the Diamondbacks are based and where plenty of MLB players reside in the offseason, was 24 percent. TWENTY- FOUR PERCENT! That means nearly a third of those tested were coming up positive.

24% is nearly a third? And thanks for telling us that a positive test rate means those tested were coming up positive. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Julie jumped on the Tommy Hottovy story in her latest Deadspin piece, which is not surprising since it fits her NO SPORTS! narrative. But what struck me was her hypocrisy in talking about Tommy's attractiveness:

Quote:
At 38 years old, Tommy Hottovy is the young hot-shot pitching coach for the Chicago Cubs. He’s in great shape and let’s just say that when my radio co-host (also a woman) and I were told we were going to interview him at Cubs Con in January, we weren’t upset about it.

Good to know she hasn't evolved from Designated Hotter!

Atta girl, Julie. Nothing wrong with admitting you thought the pitching coach was good looking. That you wanted to bang him.

Like was said though, don't give us shit when we say a lady is hot. But you will.

It's OK. It doesn't mean we don't think they're equal to us. Doesn't mean we're gonna rape them either. We just think they're pretty. That's all. Just like you with the coach.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Almost 1/3 of us(24%) think Tommy Hottovy is hot too.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Quote:
Yesterday, the positive test rate for Arizona, where the Diamondbacks are based and where plenty of MLB players reside in the offseason, was 24 percent. TWENTY- FOUR PERCENT! That means nearly a third of those tested were coming up positive.

24% is nearly a third? And thanks for telling us that a positive test rate means those tested were coming up positive. :lol:

some other media outlet was reporting a 28% number and calling it "almost a 1/3", yeah well 28% is closer to a 1/4.... so to see July try and take 24% and call it a 1/3 is..... not shocking. using July math, her trying to call 24% 33.33% is her exaggerating by almost 75%

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol: Whoops .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:28 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
badrogue17 wrote:
:lol: Whoops .

Why am I not surprised...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163 ... 1542  Next