It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169 ... 1542  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Crop tops seem inappropriate for most professional work places. Oh and would not...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:08 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Why are you against people living their truth?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:13 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Quote:
A few of Jeffreys' former colleagues described him to Business Insider as a hardworking, dedicated colleague who was good at his job — which Jeffreys said focused mainly on planning sponsored events — and as someone who would perform tasks outside his job description if it helped the office as a whole.

He was also a happy guy with a positive aura, who created a welcoming environment for employees of all backgrounds, many of them said. His extroverted, visible presence in the newsroom, they said, allowed other queer and minority employees to feel as if they belonged. Multiple sources say Jeffreys was widely liked internally, even beloved.

This reads like the obituary of a man who was murdered in a hate crime. All he did was get fired from a place everyone quit anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:14 pm 

I hope I get written about and it says "multiple sources confirmed he's a cool dude"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
God forbid someone tell millennial and zoomer types to dress not-slovenly for their office job and, *GASP*, consequence them for not following the rules.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:18 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
I hope I get written about and it says "multiple sources confirmed he's a cool dude"

Look at Curious being the set up man for once.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:12 pm 

So this issue with the hockey writers is that they nominated Auston Matthews for the Lady Byng, which is the good-sportsmanship award, even though Matthews got drunk and mooned a female security guard. That is not good, but the Lady Byng is not literally the Sweetest Boy award so much as it's just "superstar player with the fewest penalty minutes," kind of like how the Selke isn't really for the best defensive forward so much as "best #1 center who doesn't suck ass on defense" (otherwise Marian Hossa would have been able to win at least one), or the Jack Adams, like all coach-of-the-year awards, being for "we thought the team was gonna suck and then it didn't." Of course, the funniest part is that one of the other three guys on the shortlist is Ryan O'Reilly, who didn't do bad things to women, but did get drunk and crash a pickup truck into a Tim Hortons, which to me seems like much poorer character than mooning someone and not even showing bare ass.

Who would get Julie's vote, if she had a vote? NOTE: writing in Kendall Coyne Schofield to make a point is not allowed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Curious Hair wrote:

Who would get Julie's vote, if she had a vote? NOTE: writing in Kendall Coyne Schofield to make a point is not allowed.

PK Subban

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:18 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:
A few of Jeffreys' former colleagues described him to Business Insider as a hardworking, dedicated colleague who was good at his job — which Jeffreys said focused mainly on planning sponsored events — and as someone who would perform tasks outside his job description if it helped the office as a whole.

He was also a happy guy with a positive aura, who created a welcoming environment for employees of all backgrounds, many of them said. His extroverted, visible presence in the newsroom, they said, allowed other queer and minority employees to feel as if they belonged. Multiple sources say Jeffreys was widely liked internally, even beloved.

This reads like the obituary of a man who was murdered in a hate crime. All he did was get fired from a place everyone quit anyway.

"Extroverted visible presence." Sounds like someone I wouldn't want to work with.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

"Extroverted visible presence." Sounds like someone I wouldn't want to work with.

"Loud annoying fucker"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:20 pm 

Subban: 1.16 PIM/gm
Matthews: 0.11 PIM/gm

BUT SUBBAN BUILT A HOSPITAL

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

Me too but you’re an old fuck and I’m closing in on it these days. A lot of younger 20’s folks like that shit. The office culture of 2035 sounds like a fucking nightmare

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:35 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
So this issue with the hockey writers is that they nominated Auston Matthews for the Lady Byng, which is the good-sportsmanship award, even though Matthews got drunk and mooned a female security guard. That is not good, but the Lady Byng is not literally the Sweetest Boy award so much as it's just "superstar player with the fewest penalty minutes," kind of like how the Selke isn't really for the best defensive forward so much as "best #1 center who doesn't suck ass on defense" (otherwise Marian Hossa would have been able to win at least one), or the Jack Adams, like all coach-of-the-year awards, being for "we thought the team was gonna suck and then it didn't." Of course, the funniest part is that one of the other three guys on the shortlist is Ryan O'Reilly, who didn't do bad things to women, but did get drunk and crash a pickup truck into a Tim Hortons, which to me seems like much poorer character than mooning someone and not even showing bare ass.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:38 pm 

:lol:

She’s truly the most entertaining person on Twitter

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
FavreFan wrote:

:lol:

She's been there like a month and has routinely, publicly embarrassed them already, but I'm sure they are taking her disgust very seriously

If the person was good at their job they wouldn't be getting fired for dress code

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:08 pm 

I would think ripping your employer publicly wouldn’t be wise, but she’s gotten away with it before.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:12 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
I would think ripping your employer publicly wouldn’t be wise, but she’s gotten away with it before.

? They (wscr) got rid of her the first time they had an excuse to do so

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:02 pm 

billypootons wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

They had an excuse when they stopped doing the update segments, but declined and gave her more air time.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

"Loud annoying fucker"

Obnoxious attention whore who didn't get much work done.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Soup Kitchen
Is she finding out this is too much work to come up with multiple story ideas a week and just going the "i'm done" rout.

Or is she yet again just criticizing her employer while still cashing the check every week?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:49 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
I would think ripping your employer publicly wouldn’t be wise, but she’s gotten away witah it before.

They had an excuse when they stopped doing the update segments, but declined and gave her more air time.

I don't recall anyone losing their job when that happened

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:52 pm 

billypootons wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
I would think ripping your employer publicly wouldn’t be wise, but she’s gotten away witah it before.

*sigh* Right, but scrapping updates would have been the perfect cover for getting rid of her, but they didn't. So your claim that they only fired her when they had a viable excuse isn't accurate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:15 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
One of my favorite twitter follows has discovered July. Worlds colliding!

White men celebrate this every year ? Anyone ??

It is recalled fondly by many every year but the first people I think of when I think of disco is the Bee Gees so....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:32 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Curious Hair wrote:

let's not get out over our skis here....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
rogers park bryan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
One of my favorite twitter follows has discovered July. Worlds colliding!

White men celebrate this every year ? Anyone ??

It is recalled fondly by many every year but the first people I think of when I think of disco is the Bee Gees so....

Steve Dahl’s disco parody song, “Do you think I’m Disco,” sort of set off the Chicago area’s anti-disco movement. I’m not sure if that song went national or not.

It used the music of Rod Stewart’s hit, “Do you think I’m sexy.” For you youngsters out there, Rod is white and at least sometimes heterosexual. And British, for that matter.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:18 am 

billypootons wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

*sigh* Right, but scrapping updates would have been the perfect cover for getting rid of her, but they didn't. So your claim that they only fired her when they had a viable excuse isn't accurate.

Ah, yes firing one vocal female employee due to reduced update shifts would have been very wise. Its a wonder why you aren't a vip executive and are stuck with being a fake lawyer... Your binegead decisions would lead to actual lawyers getting a lit of work to mop up your messes. oh and .... sigh

Last edited by billypootons on Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:22 am 

billypootons wrote:
billypootons wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Ah, yes firing one vocal female employee due to reduced update shifts would have been very wise. Its a wonder why you aren't a vip executive and are stuck with being a fake lawyer... oh and .... sigh

Instead they gave her a show.....you should really shutup while you're behind.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:16 pm 

Jesus Fucking Christ, Senior Writer and Editor. Can't even get through the first sentence of her latest column without a misspelling.

Quote:
If you’re reading this, you no doubt know about yesterday’s Washington Post piece detailing the horriffic sexual harassment and misconduct women working within the Washington NFL organization have endured to keep their jobs.

Last edited by Jaw Breaker on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Whoreific

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:21 pm 

Julie DiCaro wrote:
Has anyone ever told you they want to rape your dead corpse?

:shock: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169 ... 1542  Next