It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213 ... 1527  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Bagels wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
She's hating on white people again.

why, are the Cap Anson jersey's out in full force at the bars today ?

Paul Sullivan tweeted a pic of some dope dressed in full Indian garb, labeling him a "clown," which Big Red re-tweeted with "Stop It." The responses were pretty funny. Just person after person tweeting pics of Blackhawks fans dressed in face paint to him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:51 pm 
redskingreg wrote:

I'm not usually one to crap on Julie for her appearance, but an overweight redhead from Naperville who makes me look tan needs to shut her pie hole about evil white people.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Shakeys
You definitely should not make fun of her for being overweight, she knows. She really hates when people comment on her giant potato nose. She really dislikes that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:05 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Cashman wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Do they teach real journalists or lawyers to use "much more louder"?

They specifically have a course called: "Much More Louder". It is a 4 week class.

The grading scale is 1-10, but sometimes they give an 11.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Quote:
Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro 2h2 hours ago
No one holds onto anything the way a certain faction of white people hold on to their 'right' to be offensive to minorities.

No one holds on to anything like certain white people? Is there racial reassignment surgery yet? She can cleanse herself of her hated whiteness.

Quote:
Also, I don't think that guy is trying to look like a clown. I think he tried to draw Chief Wahoo on his face.

So stupid, she does not even get Sullivan's dig.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Quote:
No one holds onto anything the way a certain faction of white people hold on to their 'right' to be offensive to minorities.

No one holds on to anything like certain white people? Is there racial reassignment surgery yet? She can cleanse herself of her hated whiteness.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
To me the scariest part of the jdc phenomenon is that several thousand people feel that what she says on twitter is important. How 30k people feel her thoughts are worth consuming is what continues to confound me... This curiosity Ironically keeps me engaged in this thread... One day I expect to find an answer to my question

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
Cashman wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Do they teach real journalists or lawyers to use "much more louder"?

They specifically have a course called: "Much More Louder". It is a 4 week class.

The grading scale is 1-10, but sometimes they give an 11.

Couldn't you just make 10 louder?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Great scene from a great movie.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:45 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's

I would think Wall Street eagerly awaits the opportunity to invest in a business that is just as efficient as any competing business in a similar market, but with an inherent profit of [X]% based solely on hiring women at [X]% below market labor rates.

Why hasn't someone made an absolute killing on this already?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:43 am 

Baby McNown wrote:
redskingreg wrote:

I'm not usually one to crap on Julie for her appearance, but an overweight redhead from Naperville who makes me look tan needs to shut her pie hole about evil white people.

Shes from Aurora, JESUS! Get it right.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:25 am 

Big Chicagoan wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Quote:

She probably wishes she looked like this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:30 am 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

that's one way to spend your polar nights.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:42 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Redhippo wrote:
You definitely should not make fun of her for being overweight, she knows. She really hates when people comment on her giant potato nose. She really dislikes that.

She obviously doesn't know from all those selfies where she hides it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:07 pm 

This is how all humans operate in all facets of life. We compartmentalize things to ensure that we can function normally without suffering a wild swing of emotions from day to day, hour to hour, etc.

We know murder happens, but we aren't nearly as upset about the murder of someone somewhere else as we would be if we knew or were related to the person. Imagine a world in which everyone reacted to every murder or loss of life everywhere as though the deceased was a close relative.

It's like these people don't even think about what they say, or its implications, they just spew it out because it sounds good and demeans men/whitey/Trump.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:08 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

This is how all humans operate in all facets of life. We compartmentalize things to ensure that we can function normally without suffering a wild swing of emotions from day to day, hour to hour, etc.

We know murder happens, but we aren't nearly as upset about the murder of someone somewhere else as we would be if we knew or were related to the person. Imagine a world in which everyone reacted to every murder or loss of life everywhere as though the deceased was a close relative.

It's like these people don't even think about what they say, or its implications, they just spew it out because it sounds good and demeans men/whitey/Trump.

Lindsey is an ignorant Caller Bob.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

Shawn Roche @SRoche7
@JSlip1 @robynlisaflynn @JulieDiCaro I'm typing in Lab gloves it's harder to do than a feminist finding a date.

Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro · 2h2 hours ago

Julie DiCaro Retweeted Shawn Roche

Luckily for us, not all guys are as afraid of smart women as you are.

----------------------------

I'm sure she reported him !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
I think Julie has proven time and time again that "feminist" does not equal "smart."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The older guys here will remember the "Women's Lib" movement. Really, women didn't need to be liberated from men, they needed to be liberated from the biological realities of their own bodies. The invention of the oral contraceptive took care of that. It was invented by a man.

I don't understand what this means. Can you explain this?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The older guys here will remember the "Women's Lib" movement. Really, women didn't need to be liberated from men, they needed to be liberated from the biological realities of their own bodies. The invention of the oral contraceptive took care of that. It was invented by a man.

I think he's saying that being able to bang without being knocked up liberated women. And a dude made this possible. So you should thank us, Spaulding. Thank me first!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:27 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Spaulding wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

You're teeing it up for him...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:59 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Spaulding wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Beardown has it right. The truth is there are inherent differences between men and women and traditional roles, i.e. "The Patriarchy", didn't develop out of some vast conspiracy among literal Neanderthal males to "keep women down". The role of the modern woman in Western society is largely based upon biological workarounds.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:06 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Beardown has it right. The truth is there are inherent differences between men and women and traditional roles, i.e. "The Patriarchy", didn't develop out of some vast conspiracy among literal Neanderthal males to "keep women down". The role of the modern woman in Western society is largely based upon biological workarounds.
Well, men did take more power than was required based on biology. The lack of ability to vote and the lack of ability to own land are two fairly large examples.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:14 am 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Well, men did take more power than was required based on biology. The lack of ability to vote and the lack of ability to own land are two fairly large examples.

The ability to vote was tied to military service. There's still a question regarding females serving in combat even in most progressive Western societies, Israel being an obvious exception.

Anyway, the things you speak of were simple outgrowths of a societal structure that was based on biology. Also, I want to make it clear that I'm trying to discuss this neutrally. Let's look at why things are the way they are rather than calling women weak or calling men evil.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:42 am 

Quote:
Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro · 13h13 hours ago

Creeping ever closer to $5k, at which point I have to eat a red pepper while wearing a Purdue sweatshirt.

https://fundraise.heifer.org/campaign/e ... ty/c102113

Bon appetit, fat ass.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:56 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The role of the modern woman in Western society is largely based upon biological workarounds.

a) I agree with that.
b) If not a good band name, that could be the title of the next big dance craze. That'd be awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Julie will be crushed by this news, first to go might be their compliant dept. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Twitter Inc. TWTR 2.20 % posted another quarter of slowing revenue growth Thursday and said it would slash 9% of its global workforce, in its first report since recent takeover interest from potential suitors including Salesforce."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Score is doomed wrote:
Julie will be crushed by this news, first to go might be their compliant dept. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Twitter Inc. TWTR 2.20 % posted another quarter of slowing revenue growth Thursday and said it would slash 9% of its global workforce, in its first report since recent takeover interest from potential suitors including Salesforce."

The irony of the @safety staff losing its job security.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The ability to vote was tied to military service. There's still a question regarding females serving in combat even in most progressive Western societies, Israel being an obvious exception.

Anyway, the things you speak of were simple outgrowths of a societal structure that was based on biology. Also, I want to make it clear that I'm trying to discuss this neutrally. Let's look at why things are the way they are rather than calling women weak or calling men evil.

The ability to vote has never been tied to military service. It was originally tied to land ownership.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:50 pm 
Site Admin

FavreFan wrote:
The ability to vote has never been tied to military service.

Not directly, but that was a major argument against suffrage. Not necessarily that a man had to serve the country to vote, but that he could serve the country if necessary. There was an idea that women did not deserve full citizenship as they could not defend the nation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213 ... 1527  Next