It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45828 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441 ... 1528  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Tortorice's
312player wrote:
I think you are giving her way too much credit, she's just a neurotic, obese, hypocritical, dumb bitch.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:
So By her logic, it's impossible to be smart and be like a "mans man" at the same time,basicially you can't work construction and go home and read a book or research things in your own time, to be smart you have to be a "sissy" .I never follow her logic but she's way out there on this one

I think it's a subtle reward for her male "allies". If you want people to keep being subservient (perhaps not just to you, but you and your merry band of outrage enthusiasts), you could equate "sissy" (nevermind that I don't hear that word used outside the context of a sexual fetish) with "intelligent" by saying something like "Anyone can be a man's-man, but a sissy is more often the more intelligent of the two". Who doesn't want to be thought of as intelligent, right? Intelligence is good, desirable, worthy. This equation results in a nice little release of dopamine in the brains of your followers reading it, and they learn it is rewarding (because of the dopamine) to consider themselves a "sissy".

the problem with her male "allies" is that becoming an ally to the feminist cause is their only way to compete in the classic male structure. their evolutionary nature is betraying them. from a psychological perspective, there are 2 types of survival. self survival and survival of the species. male feminists are the way they are because its their only chance at the survival of their own "seed." its their only way to compete.

because even women as much as they fight it, they'd much rather have a strong thor like man than a "sissy"

i must of missed julies website that was full of pinups of colbert, NDT, nye, and will wheaton.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:38 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
hnd wrote:
even women as much as they fight it, they'd much rather have a strong thor like man than a "sissy"

i must of missed julies website that was full of pinups of colbert, NDT, nye, and will wheaton.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
hnd wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:
So By her logic, it's impossible to be smart and be like a "mans man" at the same time,basicially you can't work construction and go home and read a book or research things in your own time, to be smart you have to be a "sissy" .I never follow her logic but she's way out there on this one

I think it's a subtle reward for her male "allies". If you want people to keep being subservient (perhaps not just to you, but you and your merry band of outrage enthusiasts), you could equate "sissy" (nevermind that I don't hear that word used outside the context of a sexual fetish) with "intelligent" by saying something like "Anyone can be a man's-man, but a sissy is more often the more intelligent of the two". Who doesn't want to be thought of as intelligent, right? Intelligence is good, desirable, worthy. This equation results in a nice little release of dopamine in the brains of your followers reading it, and they learn it is rewarding (because of the dopamine) to consider themselves a "sissy".

the problem with her male "allies" is that becoming an ally to the feminist cause is their only way to compete in the classic male structure. their evolutionary nature is betraying them. from a psychological perspective, there are 2 types of survival. self survival and survival of the species. male feminists are the way they are because its their only chance at the survival of their own "seed." its their only way to compete.

because even women as much as they fight it, they'd much rather have a strong thor like man than a "sissy"

She's changed, OK? She's getting ready to launch a new site called "Hotter, dense state".

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:50 am 

More "PK Subban is the best player in the NHL" from white people who all like him for the same reason.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:58 am 
Site Admin

More "PK Subban is the best player in the NHL" from white people who all like him for the same reason.

They don't understand how racist that is. They're not viewing him as an athlete. They're viewing him as a pet or a zoo animal.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
She has probably called the suicude hotline numerous times over Evander Kane.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

They don't understand how racist that is. They're not viewing him as an athlete. They're viewing him as a pet or a zoo animal.

It's OK. My favorite hockey player is black! :D

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:21 pm 

"My racism isn't racism because....that would be problematic for me!"

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's

He's not even the best defenseman in the NHL. He might not even be the best defenseman on his team. It's out of control. This is everyone screaming "I'M NOT RACIST! I'M NOT RACIST! I'M GOOD!" to the navel-gazing basketball nerds writing metaphysical bullshit about how LeBron redefines the black experience in America by dunking on someone.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The post Sam Fels had the other day where he went so over the top in gushing how well Subban wears suits had me legitimately wondering if he's bisexual. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I guarantee she knows absolutely nothing about Subban other than the obvious and that he has done some charitable things off the ice. I wonder if she attends the Rockford or wolves games when Malcom is in net for providence.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

Curious Hair wrote:
The post Sam Fels had the other day where he went so over the top in gushing how well Subban wears suits had me legitimately wondering if he's bisexual. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Well, I'm not into dudes at all, but I'm not afraid to admit that spmack cuts a fine figure in a suit.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Who gives a shit about Fels? Does anyone know his number of followers or subscribers for him to be made a big deal?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:04 pm 

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I guarantee she knows absolutely nothing about Subban other than the obvious and that he has done some charitable things off the ice. I wonder if she attends the Rockford or wolves games when Malcom is in net for providence.

HE (clap) BUILT (clap) A (clap) CHILDREN'S (clap) HOSPITAL

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Well, I'm not into dudes at all,

Wow, nice to know that night meant nothing to you.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:47 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Well, I'm not into dudes at all,

Wow, nice to know that night meant nothing to you.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I flipped to ESPN this morning on commercial and I hear them talking hockey and I thought "this is odd, very rarely do they talk hockey. It was a whole segment only on Subban. You have arguably the face of the NHL in the SCF for the second year in a row and they are having a puff piece interview with some guy only about Subban. I felt very uncomfortable with how they were talking, JORR hit the nail on the head. It was a bad listen.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:14 pm 

The #narrative where Subban was traded because Montreal as a city was too racist to appreciate him is ridiculous. Canadiens fans themselves loved Subban and hated the trade; it had more to do with Pacioretty and then-coach Therrien not liking Subban and his self-aggrandizing. Then Therrien didn't like Pacioretty either, and then the Habs fired Therrien. It's really a weird organization. Weirder still is that the twitter kids have created this upside-down worldview where all social ills in hockey resolve to Canada but all progress is found in the heavily conservative New South.

I wouldn't have traded Subban, and I don't think that any sort of individuality in hockey needs to be crushed underfoot as soon as possible, but there is something to be said for teamwork and assimilation. It's worked all these years. Of course, that's easy for the Montreal Canadiens to say; when there were handfuls of Hall of Famers on their Cup-winning teams, it was hard for any player to be the tallest poppy. But it's a sliding scale: you send away a fourth-line winger who makes an ass of himself on the ice and never finds a microphone he doesn't like (Adam Burish ahoy!), not one of the top blueliners in the game. It was wrong to make that trade and even worse to paint fucking NASHVILLE as this safe space from racism.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:50 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
is subban an intellectual? i didn't think she cared for thor like characters. if theres something that screams alpha male, its conquering a sport that people like cultured as you don't generally partake in. no sissy is going to do that.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:36 pm 

hnd wrote:
is subban an intellectual?

I don't think he's a functional genius like most hockey players are but I don't think he's a genius the way his devotees want him to be, either. And not to get all Dan Bernstein On Alfonso Soriano here, but as is common among black Canadians, his family is from the Caribbean and fairly recently at that, which I'm pretty sure is a pretty different experience from generations upon generations in the southern U.S., so the extent to which he can "speak for the black experience" or whatever people want him to do is a bit in question, as best I can tell.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
hnd wrote:
is subban an intellectual? i didn't think she cared for thor like characters. if theres something that screams alpha male, its conquering a sport that people like cultured as you don't generally partake in. no sissy is going to do that.

If that were Subban attending that foam party back on that fateful spring break somehow I doubt we'd have ever heard about her completely ordinary rape

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
I hate Subban for the same reasons I hate Crosby. He dives like a bitch and slew foots/cheap shots every chance he gets.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:01 pm 

Why don't you just admit you hate all black people? There's literally no other explanation for finding fault in Subban's game.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Curious Hair wrote:

He's not even the best defenseman in the NHL. He might not even be the best defenseman on his team. It's out of control. This is everyone screaming "I'M NOT RACIST! I'M NOT RACIST! I'M GOOD!" to the navel-gazing basketball nerds writing metaphysical bullshit about how LeBron redefines the black experience in America by dunking on someone.

nothing unifies this board like disgust over virtue-signaling

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Julie is a sexy babe with great opinions on life! yes, no doubt about it!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:45 pm 

Remember now, she's a lawyer.
NYC Administrative Code Chapter 1 - §8-107(4) wrote:
4. Public accommodations. a. It shall be an unlawful discriminatory practice for any person, being the owner, lessee, proprietor, manager, superintendent, agent or employee of any place or provider of public accommodation, because of the actual or perceived race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or alienage or citizenship status of any person, directly or indirectly, to refuse, withhold from or deny to such person any of the accommodations, advantages, facilities or privileges thereof, or, directly or indirectly, to make any declaration, publish, circulate, issue, display, post or mail any written or printed communication, notice or advertisement, to the effect that any of the accommodations, advantages, facilities and privileges of any such place or provider shall be refused, withheld from or denied to any person on account of race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or alienage or citizenship status or that the patronage or custom of any person belonging to, purporting to be, or perceived to be, of any particular race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or alienage or citizenship status is unwelcome, objectionable or not acceptable, desired or solicited.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:11 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza

Remember now, she's a lawyer.
NYC Administrative Code Chapter 1 - §8-107(4) wrote:
4. Public accommodations. a. It shall be an unlawful discriminatory practice for any person, being the owner, lessee, proprietor, manager, superintendent, agent or employee of any place or provider of public accommodation, because of the actual or perceived race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or alienage or citizenship status of any person, directly or indirectly, to refuse, withhold from or deny to such person any of the accommodations, advantages, facilities or privileges thereof, or, directly or indirectly, to make any declaration, publish, circulate, issue, display, post or mail any written or printed communication, notice or advertisement, to the effect that any of the accommodations, advantages, facilities and privileges of any such place or provider shall be refused, withheld from or denied to any person on account of race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or alienage or citizenship status or that the patronage or custom of any person belonging to, purporting to be, or perceived to be, of any particular race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or alienage or citizenship status is unwelcome, objectionable or not acceptable, desired or solicited.

Law appears to allow discrimination based on a person's sex. Just say you identify as a woman. Problem solved.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
JLN must keep Lexis Nexis in business.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:31 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

Just saw in a tweet replying to the one Julie was quoting someone mention that local ordinance and searched it, found on NYC.gov or something like that.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
leashyourkids wrote:

Lexis sucks. Westlaw is where it's at.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45828 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441 ... 1528  Next