It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596 ... 605  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 21477
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
We are entering "quit twitter.....for a day" territory.

Nah, she isnt being personally " attacked", try as she might by tweeting her usual men suck stuff.

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 14780
Location: in the vents of life for joey belle
pizza_Place: Crime Story: wasnt that on dee road?
this one's for Julie and her SJW acolytes >>> https://youtu.be/eGRvFgoF4u0

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I think it was Heroin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:25 pm
Posts: 1524
pizza_Place: pizza and subs
badrogue17 wrote:
Image


what this tells me is that her rape story is probably exactly like this chicks. aka, not rape.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28818
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Wait.

Aziz Asnari likes to fuck cereal? Like Frosted Flakes and shit? Weird...

_________________
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
God damn, bigfan's thoughts on this thread are atrocious. I forgot what kind of special idiot he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am
Posts: 34877
Location: Rock Ridge (splendid!)
pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Wait.

Aziz Asnari likes to fuck cereal? Like Frosted Flakes and shit? Weird...

What did you think 'going cuckoo for cocoa puffs' meant?

_________________
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28818
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Don Tiny wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Wait.

Aziz Asnari likes to fuck cereal? Like Frosted Flakes and shit? Weird...

What did you think 'going cuckoo for cocoa puffs' meant?


I figured it meant that he liked a rubber fist in the ass....

_________________
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
God damn, bigfan's thoughts on this thread are atrocious. I forgot what kind of special idiot he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 pm
Posts: 7481
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Image

The tides are turning on the Ansari accuser, Julie might be headed for a 36-hour respite from twitter.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 21477
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I’m still waiting for one of these wailing banshees to explain to me where the nuance was in the Ansari case . They keep referencing it.

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 44582
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol: @ "When nuance is lost on you."

This coming from someone who has the vocabulary of Trump and a binary view of every issue/person/thing - i.e. this is bad, this is good, this is not okay, this needs to stop, we need more of this, this is everything, etc

_________________
Small wheel turn by the fire and rod
Big wheel turn by the grace of God
Every time that wheel turn 'round
Bound to cover just a little more ground


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 55579
Location: To the left of my post
badrogue17 wrote:
I’m still waiting for one of these wailing banshees to explain to me where the nuance was in the Ansari case . They keep referencing it.

I'm hearing the wine was from Costco.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48947
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
FavreFan wrote:
:lol: @ "When nuance is lost on you."

This coming from someone who has the vocabulary of Trump and a binary view of every issue/person/thing - i.e. this is bad, this is good, this is not okay, this needs to stop, we need more of this, this is everything, etc

:lol:

Terrific.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:26 pm
Posts: 30168
Location: West Side
pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
FavreFan wrote:
:lol: @ "When nuance is lost on you."

This coming from someone who has the vocabulary of Trump and a binary view of every issue/person/thing - i.e. this is bad, this is good, this is not okay, this needs to stop, we need more of this, this is everything, etc

Maybe that's why it takes so long for her Patreon posts.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
I rarely troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 pm
Posts: 7481
pizza_Place: Giordano's
badrogue17 wrote:
I’m still waiting for one of these wailing banshees to explain to me where the nuance was in the Ansari case . They keep referencing it.


Calling for a "nuanced discussion" at this point is very clearly code for "Oh shit I came out too strong on this please let me back away slowly and forget I wanted Ansari branded a rapist for receiving two consensual blowjobs from his accuser".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:50 am
Posts: 8339
Location: Schaumburg
pizza_Place: Palermo's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I’m still waiting for one of these wailing banshees to explain to me where the nuance was in the Ansari case . They keep referencing it.


Calling for a "nuanced discussion" at this point is very clearly code for "Oh shit I came out too strong on this please let me back away slowly and forget I wanted Ansari branded a rapist for receiving two consensual blowjobs from his accuser".


Yup.

It's like Sarah Spain saying "This isn't the right medium." (but it is the right medium when she wants to criticize and accuse people) when she was called on her BS and would not admit she was wrong. These "nuanced discussions" will never happen and they are eagerly awaiting the next thing they can be outraged about and pretend they never went overboard on this one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm
Posts: 1346
Location: Merrionette Park
pizza_Place: Nick&Vito's
FavreFan wrote:
:lol: @ "When nuance is lost on you."

This coming from someone who has the vocabulary of Trump and a binary view of every issue/person/thing - i.e. this is bad, this is good, this is not okay, this needs to stop, we need more of this, this is everything, etc


Don’t forget this useless gem

I....just....can’t.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 21477
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I had no idea who this Ansari dude was before this but I hope he isn’t going to lose his gig over this . I haven’t seen anything where NetFlix is doing anything to him. Nor should they . Let’s hope common sense prevails .

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 5081
pizza_Place: Pequods
badrogue17 wrote:
I had no idea who this Ansari dude was before this but I hope he isn’t going to lose his gig over this . I haven’t seen anything where NetFlix is doing anything to him. Nor should they . Let’s hope common sense prevails .

You never saw Parks & Rec on NBC?

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:50 am
Posts: 8339
Location: Schaumburg
pizza_Place: Palermo's
badrogue17 wrote:
I had no idea who this Ansari dude was before this but I hope he isn’t going to lose his gig over this . I haven’t seen anything where NetFlix is doing anything to him. Nor should they . Let’s hope common sense prevails .


He's like an Indian Fozzie Bear.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 am
Posts: 8559
pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Aziz was great on PnR, and Master of None is surprisingly good. Especially the second season. I hope Netflix doesn't overreact.

_________________
Nas wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if Johnson pushed hard for civil rights just so he could whip his dick (named Jumbo) out and slap it all over Bobby.


I think it was bigger than that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 21477
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I had no idea who this Ansari dude was before this but I hope he isn’t going to lose his gig over this . I haven’t seen anything where NetFlix is doing anything to him. Nor should they . Let’s hope common sense prevails .

You never saw Parks & Rec on NBC?

No sir . Not once .

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:03 pm
Posts: 3892
Location: Lake Wynonah, PA
pizza_Place: Il-Forno in Deerfield
Image

_________________
Krazy Ivan wrote:
Congrats on being better than me, Psycory.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36546
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I had no idea who this Ansari dude was before this but I hope he isn’t going to lose his gig over this . I haven’t seen anything where NetFlix is doing anything to him. Nor should they . Let’s hope common sense prevails .

You never saw Parks & Rec on NBC?

No sir . Not once .

Remember The Office? Okay, now imagine if it didn't have jokes.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 am
Posts: 8559
pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Curious Hair wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I had no idea who this Ansari dude was before this but I hope he isn’t going to lose his gig over this . I haven’t seen anything where NetFlix is doing anything to him. Nor should they . Let’s hope common sense prevails .

You never saw Parks & Rec on NBC?

No sir . Not once .

Remember The Office? Okay, now imagine if it didn't have jokes.

You're on the wrong side of history about this.

_________________
Nas wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if Johnson pushed hard for civil rights just so he could whip his dick (named Jumbo) out and slap it all over Bobby.


I think it was bigger than that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:50 am
Posts: 8339
Location: Schaumburg
pizza_Place: Palermo's
Jbi11s wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I had no idea who this Ansari dude was before this but I hope he isn’t going to lose his gig over this . I haven’t seen anything where NetFlix is doing anything to him. Nor should they . Let’s hope common sense prevails .

You never saw Parks & Rec on NBC?

No sir . Not once .

Remember The Office? Okay, now imagine if it didn't have jokes.

You're on the wrong side of history about this.


The first couple of seasons were good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 pm
Posts: 5098
pizza_Place: Pat's...South Loop
Jbi11s wrote:
Aziz was great on PnR, and Master of None is surprisingly good. Especially the second season. I hope Netflix doesn't overreact.


This whole allegation reminds me of one of his lines from PnR:

(Speaking to a woman) “This is gonna blow your socks off...and when it does, I will be there to give you a foot massage...to completion.”

_________________
To IkeSouth, bigfan wrote:
Are you stoned or pissed off, or both, when you create these postings?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 31040
Location: ...
he was in a great cameo in "observe & report" but the first time i ever heard of him was during the "funny people" promos that featured him as an oversaturated comic who hit the big time. there were a slew of viral videos of his "stand-up" as the character.

_________________
http://www.thereviewbin.com
gregorslist.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 55579
Location: To the left of my post
Curious Hair wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I had no idea who this Ansari dude was before this but I hope he isn’t going to lose his gig over this . I haven’t seen anything where NetFlix is doing anything to him. Nor should they . Let’s hope common sense prevails .

You never saw Parks & Rec on NBC?

No sir . Not once .

Remember The Office? Okay, now imagine if it didn't have jokes.

I could never tell if I was enjoying the show or not and I often wondered why I didn't stop.

So I guess it was like going on a date with Aziz Ansari.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 55579
Location: To the left of my post
Tad Queasy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I had no idea who this Ansari dude was before this but I hope he isn’t going to lose his gig over this . I haven’t seen anything where NetFlix is doing anything to him. Nor should they . Let’s hope common sense prevails .

You never saw Parks & Rec on NBC?

No sir . Not once .

Remember The Office? Okay, now imagine if it didn't have jokes.

You're on the wrong side of history about this.


The first couple of seasons were good.

The first seasons were so bad they basically rebooted the show after.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28818
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

The first couple of seasons were good.

The first seasons were so bad they basically rebooted the show after.


Ehhh....yeah, Parks & Rec was pretty awful from what I remember. It got the lifespan it had because, well, Amy Pohler.

_________________
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
God damn, bigfan's thoughts on this thread are atrocious. I forgot what kind of special idiot he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 55579
Location: To the left of my post
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

The first couple of seasons were good.

The first seasons were so bad they basically rebooted the show after.


Ehhh....yeah, Parks & Rec was pretty awful from what I remember. It got the lifespan it had because, well, Amy Pohler.

It had moments after they redid it but also had a lot of bad. Ron Swanson and the guy who played Starlord were the goid parts.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596 ... 605  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group