It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561 ... 1542  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Hank Scorpio wrote:
If Al Franken is anyone's hero, you're doing the hero thing wrong.

No shit. What a weird choice.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Hank Scorpio wrote:
If Al Franken is anyone's hero, you're doing the hero thing wrong.

This.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Dave Miska is such a beta cuck burrito

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Kind of a creepy picture of himself, too.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
312player wrote:
tommy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I happened to see her talk show one day and I thought Latifah looked really great. She was wearing a pair of Louboutins and her legs were awesome. She's a big girl who has good curves. Too bad she's not on our team.

Agree, she is beautiful

She slimmed down and looked real good in that Eugene Levy flik Very bangable... I dunno about " beautiful" though.

Her face....just flawless skin. Something about her....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
smdh that Al Franken groped a chick, this never would have happened to Martin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:11 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

Wait... What? What the hell is this?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Danny Mac wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

But he is affordable...

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Kind of a creepy picture of himself, too.

Bring out the gimp...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:13 pm 

Did she try this four years ago?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/447469

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Darkside wrote:

Yes, can someone explain?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:15 pm 

Ok that guy is a troll for sure:

"Brandt McCutcheon
I've been hesitant to reveal this but I feel empowered by Weinstein, Spacey, etc. stories. I wasn't even sure if this was harassment at the time but I know how it made me feel. In 2012 I sat on a panel with Julie, the subject of which was establishing yourself as a high-status victim in the context of internet commerce. After the lightly attended panel discussion Julie and I agreed to get something to eat. Julie said she didn't like the seating in the Denny's adjacent tot he Motel 6 so she invited me up to her room. I was just happy to be invited as Julie had sat on a great many panels. She asked if I could order food from Aurelio's and she would pay me back as she left her purse in her car. While we waited for the food, Julie said she was going to freshen up. She emerged from the bathroom wearing only a white bathrobe just as the food arrived. We thought it would be fun to eat right on the beds, and Julie took the bed nearest the door. As she unwrapped her combo sandwich she looked me right in the eyes. I immediately felt strangely threatened. Then she positioned herself closer to the door & let her bathrobe slowly drop to her waist as she attempted to sit cross-legged on the bed. Now I was scared. Then--and I'll never forget this--she started eating her combo sandwich with no hands, like a dog might. I tried to look away but she wouldn't let me. She said if I didn't watch her eat the entire combo I'd never sit on a panel again. I started crying. She screamed at me not to look away as bits of sausage and marinara flew from her mouth. There was sauce all over her face and full slices of spiced beef stuck to her chest in a manner the defied physics. I sobbed uncontrollably for what must have been 20 minutes before it finally ended. Then she became really nice, like she was a completely different person. She said that she needed to know if she could trust me and that I passed the test. I was happy that I'd get to sit on more panels but I felt so violated. I was so confused. But I know now that I was assaulted. Hearing about the journeys of so many others who have been wronged has changed by life. I won't let you hold this over me any more, Julie DiCaro. This stops now. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:17 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Reposting patron-only content can get you kicked out of the 3 latte club but her last article had some pretty controversial stuff in there that not everyone may like.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:17 pm 

Wow, just wow.

"Not670thescorehr
Brandt, Thank you for sharing this horrific story. And thank you for not sharing it around Halloween, for I would not know if I would of thought it was real or just a scary story! You truly are #Brave ! I've been trying for years to create some type of paper trail where we work but to no avail. Mitch just looks the other way. Either he is really attracted to her or she has certain types of pictures, she is blackmailing him with. I can tell you countless things she does here at the offices. I've received complaints that the vending machines are never stocked. I complained to the company that doe stock them, and they assured me that they are filled every day. We took at look at the security cameras, and we shocked to see some woman hauling a green sack(bicracky) from the vending machine room, to the update studio with a gin on her face sorta like the grinch. We always wondered why we found this person passed out with diet dew and her shoes off. Now, it is not so bad that she was sleeping in the update studio, but the shoes being off cause us to lose another update anchor in Chris Rongey who complained about the studio smelling of disgusting feet. #WeMissYouRongey . Anywho....I am sort of feeling my job really doesn't really mean anything anymore. Abbatacola, can you hook me up with a job selling vitamins, and impregnating multiple unmarried women? #Being20yrsOld JC---I too will join this effort, but will do so just tweeting. We need to stop all white men in our efforts!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Brandt McCutcheon is a fucking hero .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Reposting patron-only content can get you kicked out of the 3 latte club but her last article had some pretty controversial stuff in there that not everyone may like.

Can u post it?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
denisdman wrote:
Wow, just wow.

"Not670thescorehr
Brandt, Thank you for sharing this horrific story. And thank you for not sharing it around Halloween, for I would not know if I would of thought it was real or just a scary story! You truly are #Brave ! I've been trying for years to create some type of paper trail where we work but to no avail. Mitch just looks the other way. Either he is really attracted to her or she has certain types of pictures, she is blackmailing him with. I can tell you countless things she does here at the offices. I've received complaints that the vending machines are never stocked. I complained to the company that doe stock them, and they assured me that they are filled every day. We took at look at the security cameras, and we shocked to see some woman hauling a green sack(bicracky) from the vending machine room, to the update studio with a gin on her face sorta like the grinch. We always wondered why we found this person passed out with diet dew and her shoes off. Now, it is not so bad that she was sleeping in the update studio, but the shoes being off cause us to lose another update anchor in Chris Rongey who complained about the studio smelling of disgusting feet. #WeMissYouRongey . Anywho....I am sort of feeling my job really doesn't really mean anything anymore. Abbatacola, can you hook me up with a job selling vitamins, and impregnating multiple unmarried women? #Being20yrsOld JC---I too will join this effort, but will do so just tweeting. We need to stop all white men in our efforts!"

This might be the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:22 pm 

It's not me but its somebody on the board.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:22 pm 

SuperMario wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Wow, just wow.

"Not670thescorehr

How about this? You guys are obsessed, and you're roping me in!

"JC
Not 670-I read that site regularly but won't post. I made the mistake of posting and got heat from Boiler Rick, Douche, Chus, Seacrest to name a few. Badrouge and JLN pretty cool about it. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Brandt McCutcheon is a fucking hero .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:40 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Darkside wrote:

BadRogue or Jason88 signed up and paid for a membership to troll Julie with that story.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
SuperMario wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Wow, just wow.

"Not670thescorehr

Let's just say, I do my best to please the people...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Cashman wrote:
SuperMario wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Wow, just wow.

"Not670thescorehr

Let's just say, I do my best to please the people...

you did well

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Darkside wrote:

BadRogue or Jason88 signed up and paid for a membership to troll Julie with that story.

Been talking to Douchebag for wrong takes ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:02 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
rpb wrote:

No, just trying to be logical.

Obviously someone from the board. You two are the biggest Julie haters. You have been known to create profiles for similar purposes.

I may be wrong, but the logic behind my guess was sound.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
rogers park bryan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
rpb wrote:

Obviously someone from the board. You two are the biggest Julie haters. You have been known to create profiles for similar purposes.

That is some dedication.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:40 pm 

She's the biggest content generator for this site. It's sad, but here I am making pictures and posting away.

deni$<-------#morethanpathetic.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Cashman wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
rpb wrote:

That is some dedication.

Some might call it stubborn.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:55 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Cashman wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
rpb wrote:

That is some dedication.

Some might call it stubborn.

I guessed you were the one who voted for me in that thread. Thank you. :P

What is dedication though Cashman?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561 ... 1542  Next