It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:07 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
I believe Hub was vaccinated and boosted.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:00 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:
Looks like he aged 5 years in the face.

A heart attack, seven hours of open heart surgery, and two months in the hospital will do that to you.

When my relative butchered me like a hawg (ass) with a chainsaw, I had to have emergency surgery that lasted close to ten hours. I was released three days later...and returned after another three days for additional surgery.

Why didn't they keep you?

They didn't realize they screwed up!

I don't trust anyone that calls themselves a Dr.

They might be lying.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:31 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
T-Bone wrote:
Larry David could play the lead role in The Hub Arkush movie.

:lol: :lol: Yes he could!

I'm glad Hub is recovering. Despite him being highly unlikeable at times and quite pompous....I enjoy his commentary and probably a good human.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:24 pm 

Hub is on the score now, throwing cold water on Parkinson's Justin Fields fantasies.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
He sounded surprisingly good.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Hub seemed amused with Parkins playing the Fields (26th rated QB) is a victim card. When Hub voiced Fields caution P & S. literally screamed "Hub's back" like mindless idiots at a man who's been through hell.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:54 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
He sounded surprisingly good.

He did. I thought he would sound weak but he didn't at all.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:20 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
I wonder if his doctor banned him from Twitter. Still no tweets since August

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:39 am 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:42 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Glad he has been able to bounce back. Can't imagine what that has been like for him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:53 am 

He lost a ton of weight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:44 am 

Look at Hub! He's been through a lot during a courageous fight. Overjoyed he's getting better. And lowlifes Parkins & Spiegel were screaming at him at the top of their lungs mocking him during his FIRST return visit because he didn't agree with their Fields' opinions.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:04 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
vitoscotti wrote:
Look at Hub! He's been through a lot during a courageous fight. Overjoyed he's getting better. And lowlifes Parkins & Spiegel were screaming at him at the top of their lungs mocking him during his FIRST return visit because he didn't agree with their Fields' opinions.

After what he went through I would have hung up on them and went straight into retirement. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
pittmike wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

After what he went through I would have hung up on them and went straight into retirement. :lol:

He has to keep going because the family business is completely dependent on his appearances or posts to generate clicks, not sure if anyone is paying to subscribe to the electronic version of PFW these days, but I used to buy the draft guide every year back in the day.

It must be frustrating to see how huge the draft coverage has become to Hub, his company was early in on pre draft coverage, but now every goof with an internet connection is doing the same thing on YouTube.

Have my issues with Hub which I have discussed frequently here, but you have to respect PFW for creating quite a bit of the content we see in the draft sites today, he just was late to the party when everything went digital which is not surprising as much larger media outlets with way deeper pockets are still trying out how to monetize content.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:15 am 

How come Hub isn't on The Score anymore? I miss him!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
blackhawksfan wrote:

Is it just me, or did it seemed like every single time someone reported something, he would be on B&B or some other show responding with, "well, that's not true. My connections are saying the exact opposite". It felt like he's always pessimistic and shits on everyone else's analysis so that he comes off smartest guy in the room. That said, I felt his blogs and articles had fair takes (recent takes: why the Bears could break out in 2023, why the Bears OTA absences didn't matter...)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

blackhawksfan wrote:

Maybe he's still recovering or giving himself more time before the upcoming season, but it feels like the Score may have moved on from him a bit. He doesn't get any air time any longer so not looking good for him coming back for NFL season.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:58 pm 

HY knows the answer he is just being his idiot self.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
RFDC wrote:
HY knows the answer he is just being his idiot self.

A super secret backslide?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Big Heads Pizza
Clawmaster wrote:
pittmike wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

He has to keep going because the family business is completely dependent on his appearances or posts to generate clicks, not sure if anyone is paying to subscribe to the electronic version of PFW these days, but I used to buy the draft guide every year back in the day.

It must be frustrating to see how huge the draft coverage has become to Hub, his company was early in on pre draft coverage, but now every goof with an internet connection is doing the same thing on YouTube.

Have my issues with Hub which I have discussed frequently here, but you have to respect PFW for creating quite a bit of the content we see in the draft sites today, he just was late to the party when everything went digital which is not surprising as much larger media outlets with way deeper pockets are still trying out how to monetize content.

MAGotts always "have issues" with something. A real man would "have issues" with Arthur Arkush's manbun. In fact, I'm naming my next band Arthur Arkush's Manbun.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:44 am 

Did The Score part ways with Hub's after his "medical emergency"? I miss that bald man!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
blackhawksfan wrote:
Did The Score part ways with Hub's after his "medical emergency"? I miss that bald man!

No, you don't.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

blackhawksfan wrote:

They must have unless he drastically has cut since his health issues.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:14 pm 

Hub on with the two weasels P & S. Said he just recently found out he had three heart attacks. And he's got about 65% of his memory but says hopefully it will get better. The two weasels were on pretty good behavior.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
vitoscotti wrote:
Hub on with the two weasels P & S. Said he just recently found out he had three heart attacks. And he's got about 65% of his memory but says hopefully it will get better. The two weasels were on pretty good behavior.

I heard that as well. Before he said that, I was shocked that he didn't remember the Bears playing the Packers in the playoffs. He said some of the 35% will come back in the next 18 months, but some of it never will. That's scary.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Nas wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

I heard that as well. Before he said that, I was shocked that he didn't remember the Bears playing the Packers in the playoffs. He said some of the 35% will come back in the next 18 months, but some of it never will. That's scary.

He said he didn’t recall announcing a playoff game between the 2 teams.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:33 am 

P & S seemed over medicated how tranquil they were interviewing Hub. Strange awkward vibe. No obligatory PFW intro plug (Hub snuck one in). Zero Fields analysis. All 3 agreeing the Jan '11 Cutler NFC GB championship game was in ''91 (Cutler born in '83). Hubs family must be monitoring and have input into these P & S interviews who set up Hub in the Aaron Rogers controversy just 8 months before his 3 heart attacks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:02 am 

pizza_Place: What??
By the time it's over, Hub will die a war hero.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:21 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
vitoscotti wrote:
All 3 agreeing the Jan '11 Cutler NFC GB championship game was in ''91 (Cutler born in '83).

That’s what I thought at first, but just before that, Hub said he had watched 90 Bears-Packers games (twice a year for 45 years). So I think the reference to 91 was adding the 2011 postseason game to that total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:54 am 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
All 3 agreeing the Jan '11 Cutler NFC GB championship game was in ''91 (Cutler born in '83).

That’s what I thought at first, but just before that, Hub said he had watched 90 Bears-Packers games (twice a year for 45 years). So I think the reference to 91 was adding the 2011 postseason game to that total.

In relistening to the segment P & S meant an additional game to the 90 making 91 total games. But Hub thought they meant 1991 saying "I was doing the broadcast in '91 so I'm sure I did that one." Hubs really doing amazing just 13 months later though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next