It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 1542  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
We think you're special, Hank.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Hank Scorpio wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

The lesson as always is that social media is terrible and the world is worse off by having it.

The problem isn't that social media is terrible.

The problem is that it's being mis-used by idiots like Julie Dicaro.

Social media should be used to exclusively share funny cat videos.

No but it is terrible. I'm not trying to say that I'm above it though. I post self righteous crap from time to time too. I post lame complaints that no one really cares about. I just have the self awareness to realize that in doing so, I'm not special.

Someone like Julie posts something out to the web and thinks that by doing so her opinion somehow has a certain gravitas when in reality she is no different from Clevenger. We are all just dopes behind a computer screen, some of us realize it but far too many think that they are changing the world when they click the POST button.

My opinion on her was that she was terrible at her job until she targeted his wife. When she sicced her minions on her, that made her worse that everyone except Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:22 pm 

Yeah, but I bet Hitler could get through a Scoreboard Update without drooling all over himself.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:22 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Yeah, but I bet Hitler could get through a Scoreboard Update without drooling all over himself.

Well, duh.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

The lesson as always is that social media is terrible and the world is worse off by having it.

No but it is terrible. I'm not trying to say that I'm above it though. I post self righteous crap from time to time too. I post lame complaints that no one really cares about. I just have the self awareness to realize that in doing so, I'm not special.

Someone like Julie posts something out to the web and thinks that by doing so her opinion somehow has a certain gravitas when in reality she is no different from Clevenger. We are all just dopes behind a computer screen, some of us realize it but far too many think that they are changing the world when they click the POST button.

That's the thing tho. She posts it, and no one really gets the pitchforks going until it's posted on here. I really think she is a terrible blowhard, but if she didn't get the trolling attention do you honestly think anyone would give a fuck about what she says or thinks? She's using the trolling to get more popular.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:24 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Hitler was actually a big SJW too.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
We've given every idiot in the world with internet access a megaphone to shout their every inane thought.

...AND for some reason we take them all seriously. When people yell that they are Jesus in the middle of Times Square, we don't attack their wife. Why is social media treated so differently?

THAT is the issue. It's not social media. It's that we give credence to these crazy people.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:27 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
We've given every idiot in the world with internet access a megaphone to shout their every inane thought.

...AND for some reason we take them all seriously. When people yell that they are Jesus in the middle of Times Square, we don't attack their wife. Why is social media treated so differently?

THAT is the issue. It's not social media. It's that we give credence to these crazy people.

Exactly. Julie Dicaro is small game people.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
20 years ago, we wouldn't even know a Julie DiCaro out side of updates and she would be mocked as bad as George Offman was for messing up his reads.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Jbi11s wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

That's the thing tho. She posts it, and no one really gets the pitchforks going until it's posted on here. I really think she is a terrible blowhard, but if she didn't get the trolling attention do you honestly think anyone would give a fuck about what she says or thinks? She's using the trolling to get more popular.

If mitch wasn't a complete vajay and sent her packing like he should have long ago no one would give a fuck what she said. The ONLY reason she gets any attention is because he puts her on that platform and surrounds her with force field that can not be penetrated.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:31 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Because they think that by 'publishing' a written word they are equal to Edward R Murrow.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:32 pm 

You know, the more I think about it, the more I find the fact that this twit thought it was ok to screen capture Clevenger's wife's Twitter account out to her minions. She's not stupid. She knew full well that it would invite the truly stupid, lowest common denominator, mouthbreathing, ignorant, conformist followers of hers to start tweeting at this woman, just because her husband is a racist hillrod.

She didn't invite this, but Julie apparently thinks it's ok for her to do it. Talk about a fucking hypocrite. She is the perfect example of someone who has no business with any sort of public profile. She can't handle criticism, but she sure can dish it out.

Hey Mitch. I know you still read the board. I haven't listened to your station full time since you guys went full time MSNBC. Guess what...I'm not coming back until Spiegel, Goff, Dicaro, Bernstein, Abattaclueless, and the rest of your ignorant, mega-liberal, our viewpoint is the only one that counts, if you disagree with us, you're an idiot crew that hangs around there are long gone. It was a great run, when it was good. Now it's just shit.

Also, ESPN Radio sucks. Sports radio is dead in this town.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:34 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Because they think that by 'publishing' a written word they are equal to Edward R Murrow.

These people are journalists out there on the front line. The front line of LIFE.

You old establishment hacks can't keep up with the REAL WORLD.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:35 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

These people are journalists out there on the front line. The front line of LIFE.

You old establishment hacks can't keep up with the REAL WORLD.

:lol: :lol:

I have to laugh otherwise I would cry.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:40 pm 

I know you're being sarcastic and all, but I do remember Walter Cronkite once leading off by talking about the bum who stole his popcorn on the Metra.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:42 pm 

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

If mitch wasn't a complete vajay and sent her packing like he should have long ago no one would give a fuck what she said. The ONLY reason she gets any attention is because he puts her on that platform and surrounds her with force field that can not be penetrated.

Yes, but I think everyone who posts in this thread is guilty of giving her attention, and feeding the beast. We all choose to ignore the option of turning a blind eye or deaf ear to what she says, but there are a few who stalk her Twitter every day looking for trigger points.

What she did to Clevenger's wife is def worthy of social media scorn, but her every day meandering dumbass posts really should be ignored so this bitch can fall back to the nothingness she existed in before she was made a troll target on Twitter. The more you hate her, the more leverage she is gaining. She sucks, but I don't think shouting her down is going to work. It's only garnered her more sympathy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:44 pm 

You are correct, but it's hard.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:45 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
I know you're being sarcastic and all, but I do remember Walter Cronkite once leading off by talking about the bum who stole his popcorn on the Metra.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Jbi11s wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Throw in the fact that she has the balls to use that platform free of charge every fucking day to ostensibly expand her profile and is pissed that its not tailored to her satisfaction.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Last edited by badrogue17 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
As Bruce Levine once said, "without me, you have no job."

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
The latest from Julie:

DiCaro: Dear White America, It’s Not On Colin Kaepernick To Solve Racial Inequality

Quote:
Granted, I wasn’t alive when Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on a Montgomery bus, but I don’t recall reading about demands for her to also draft legislation ending Jim Crow laws in the South. I hope no one called for the Freedom Riders to come up with a comprehensive, written plan to end racism in America. I hope it was enough for Americans that Susan B. Anthony campaigned tirelessly for women’s right to vote. She wasn’t required to actually draft and enact the 19th Amendment.

Those were specific actions, integrate the bus. Allow women to vote. Christ she is stupid.

Quote:
There’s a faction of white America that’s constantly moving the goalposts when it comes to how black America is allowed to be heard. Protesters in Ferguson, Dallas, Minneapolis and Charlotte have all been derided as “thugs” and admonished to express themselves peacefully. Yet a black man taking a knee during an NFL game isn’t peaceful enough, either. Across the country, high school students are being admonished for refusing to stand for the pledge or taking a knee during the national anthem in solidarity with their friends of color. What other power does a high school student have to disrupt the establishment and call attention to their grievances? Would we prefer they walk out of class and assemble in protest? I have no doubt many Americans would find that distasteful, as well.

She found the time to bring up students protesting, just like her kids. Telling her kids to sit for the pledge is how Julie fought racism. What did you lazy white people do?

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

Last edited by WaitingforRuffcorn on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:12 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
This dummy pays lip service to all these issues while she perpetuates the problems by earning her living providing sports scores in pursuit of assisting advertisers hawking Veblen goods. Who you crappin'?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
I had to look up "veblen goods" the first time I saw you use it.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
DannyB wrote:

The higher the price the greater the demand? Don't think the Score has too many of those items on commercials.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:26 pm 

If she truly gave a damn about making a difference, she'd still be a lawyer.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Jbi11s wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Which not only shows that she has no integrity, but also that she is completely unaware of her lack of integrity.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
DannyB wrote:

I'm using that phrase tonight. Somehow, I am shoehorning it in....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:32 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
DannyB wrote:

The higher the price the greater the demand? Don't think the Score has too many of those items on commercials.

Make sure to get your case of Batch 32 wine to go with your blue apron meals and your new Cool Comfort Tempur-Pedic mattress!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:34 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
DannyB wrote:

Make sure to get your case of Batch 32 wine to go with your blue apron meals and your new Cool Comfort Tempur-Pedic mattress!

Tell them Your Name sent you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:38 pm 

I don't know how many of you guys still watch South Park, but those who like this thread would really enjoy this season so far.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 1542  Next