It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 1542  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:03 pm 

I followed her for a day on Twitter. Wayyyy too many twets and retweets.

Like I don't want you to be 40% of my timeline

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
http://www.wikihow.com/Defeat-a-Twitter-Addiction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
What would Julie say?

https://www.facebook.com/979TheLoop/vid ... 900191714/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
jimmypasta wrote:

she'd say what we all would say.... "Mancow is still on the radio?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:56 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Another South Park right in her wheelhouse. I fell asleep halfway through, but what I saw was about people "quitting Twitter." I cracked up at the dramatic "at where....at where?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:27 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
redskingreg wrote:
Another South Park right in her wheelhouse. I fell asleep halfway through, but what I saw was about people "quitting Twitter." I cracked up at the dramatic "at where....at where?"

That was a great episode last night. Was laughing the whole way through.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:24 am 

Quote:
Julie DiCaro Retweeted
Anne T. Donahue ‏@annetdonahue Sep 27
FACT: by age 18, all women have mastered this expression in response to braving the many temper tantrums of misogynistic, domineering men.

When did it become alright to constantly attack people because of their gender? How did this become acceptable? It's really no different then saying by 18 men have learned to ignore feminist whining. Julie would go on a three day hunger spurge and send chains of emails to the CEO of Twitter.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Quote:
Julie DiCaro Retweeted
FACT: by age 18, all women have mastered this expression in response to braving the many temper tantrums of misogynistic, domineering men.

When did it become alright to constantly attack people because of their gender? How did this become acceptable? It's really no different then saying by 18 men have learned to ignore feminist whining. Julie would go on a three day hunger spurge and send chains of emails to the CEO of Twitter.

3 day hunger strike :lol:

That butterball wouldn't last 3 hours, she can't even make it 24 hours with her twitter account private.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:53 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Quote:
Julie DiCaro Retweeted

It's interesting, isn't it? I think the object is to shame a person based upon the mere fact that he is a male, specifically a white male. I will not be shamed. As I do not hate myself.

I've supported the basic concept that it's pretty much impossible for a black person to be a racist in America based upon the established structure and power dynamics, but anyone who is paying attention can see structures and systems rising out of academia that are designed to marginalize white males. And no one is going to sympathize because white men have been on top for so long. All of these concepts and ideas can be boiled down to a single sentence, "If you're a white man, shut the fuck up."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:45 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Quote:
Julie DiCaro Retweeted

It's interesting, isn't it? I think the object is to shame a person based upon the mere fact that he is a male, specifically a white male. I will not be shamed. As I do not hate myself.

I've supported the basic concept that it's pretty much impossible for a black person to be a racist in America based upon the established structure and power dynamics, but anyone who is paying attention can see structures and systems rising out of academia that are designed to marginalize white males. And no one is going to sympathize because white men have been on top for so long. All of these concepts and ideas can be boiled down to a single sentence, "If you're a white man, shut the fuck up."

It's bullshit. I had no choice in my race or gender. I do not have guilt for events that I did not participate in, and it's an incredible slippery slope.

The movement for "equality" is really about hegemony. Women already are outproducing men in academic pursuits because modern education has become transformed into showing your ability to follow orders. Women are sent to prison at far lower rates. They serve smaller prison sentences. The gender wage gap has been debunked by a female Harvard economist. Yet, women are oppressed.

They demand equality- you pay for the dates and buy them a diamond ring. Equality.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
What a truly insufferable, fake, human being:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:02 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Someone found Arthur Chu's wife on twitter and posted the most amazing things:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a twat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:07 pm 

"We go now to our defending champion Arthur Chu. Arthur, you wrote 'What is Halifax?' No, I'm saury. Your wager: ANTS?!?!?!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:11 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
So has buchanan's woman told her to shove his 5 shutout innings tonight up her ass yet?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
but anyone who is paying attention can see structures and systems rising out of academia that are designed to marginalize white males. And no one is going to sympathize because white men have been on top for so long. All of these concepts and ideas can be boiled down to a single sentence, "If you're a white man, shut the fuck up."

Yeah, I see this....every day...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:02 pm 
Site Admin

Curious Hair wrote:
Someone found Arthur Chu's wife on twitter and posted the most amazing things:

SJW Arthur Chu: Defends women on Twitter. Oppresses woman at home.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:26 pm 

http://pastebin.com/7e28Cf8e

Quote:
So, this is a story I’ve wanted to share with the community for quite some time, and am just getting around to now- a story of epic travel disaster, 2003-style, back in what for most of you was Ye Olden Days but for me was just undergrad.

[irrelevant quizbowl context]

Anyway. That’s a lot of digression. So, one of those junior birds was hosted by the University of Maryland, and went by the name DSHIT, or David Scott Hamilton Invitational Tournament, ostensibly after one of their particularly notable players (but mostly for the winking naughty acronym, which is a topic that could lead me on another long digression…). And, it was the spring semester of my sophomore year, March 2003. And, unfortunately, it was the same day as one of our campus’s big traditions, a giant party where people would set up their roommates on blind dates in memorable and hilarious ways. So, the one member of our team who had access to a car/van license didn’t want to go, nor did most of the team.

It was just me and one other guy, a freshman at the time, who was similarly crazy/dedicated/antisocial, and had recently joined such that this would be his first tournament. And neither of us could rent cars. So the only option was Amtrak. (Our travel woes, as a tiny all-undergrad school with very few opportunities for people to own cars or get college vans, was a constant thorn in my side back in those days, for good reason. We were lucky to have one car-owner on our team for awhile, but travel logistics were never as easy as they might seem to outsiders.)

And, since we were out in the suburbs, we’d have to take commuter rail in, which meant coming down the night before and finding lodging, which was some random Best Western out on U.S. 1 a two mile walk from the Metro stop because that was cheapest.

So, we go and meet up at the train station to go into Philly and catch the train down to DC. And this guy shows up in a rumpled T-shirt and old sandals. In early March. As it’s starting to SNOW.

What could go wrong?

Well, the trip down was fine. But, then once we get down to College Park, and start to trudge toward our lodgings, my teammate’s sandal breaks. The strap comes undone. Plenty of walking left to do, and he’s basically barefoot, and it’s late so most places are closed. And keep in mind that Baltimore Ave. north of Paint Branch is not exactly a pleasant place for a pedestrian even with good weather and footwear.

We do find a 7-11 en route, and I buy some Krazy Glue, and try to apply it to the sandal. It works for a few steps, then it pops off again. Ugh, what next.

Well, what’s next is we make it to that Best Western, which is not just a motel but a motel and "Fundome”. The Fundome is basically an indoor pool with a glass roof and some sad-looking fake palm trees and maybe like a tiny shuffleboard court or something. Our trip has been very “fun” so far (and SPOILER ALERT is about to get even more "fun"), so I take the appellation with morbid humor; I think my teammate decides that he should have packed swim trunks so he could take a dip.

Fast-forward to the next morning, day of the tournament. We slowly trudge all the way to Jiminez Hall, me with my weather-appropriate clothing and my teammate still in shorts and a T-shirt and carrying his busted sandals with him. The Krazy Glue still doesn’t hold.

The tournament itself is a surprisingly small affair. There are 7 teams, and four of them are short-handed. There’s me and my teammate as Swarthmore, Morgan Saxby playing solo as Virginia A, Leo Wolpert making the trip all the way from Michigan, and one more really good player without any teammates. Possibly Chris Frankel? Not entirely sure about that one. And then there were three full teams of actual newbies; I think Delaware, Virginia B, and a house team but don't hold me to that. The morning rounds went fine, a round-robin where all four small teams beat up on all three full teams. My teammate is getting some sweet history, Bible, and pop culture buzzes and together we have a shot at winning this. After lunch, there will be a bracketed double round-robin, split 4/3.

So we break for lunch. And, as was our custom, we start to head down the hill to Baltimore Ave, where my team had always eaten before. But Mr. Busted Sandals is being pokey, what with having to walk barefoot in the snow and all. So, I tell him: “You wait here. I’m going to run down and get some masking tape from that mailing/copy store at the bottom of the hill and that’ll hold your sandals in place. I’ll be right back.”

He nods assent. I run down, I get the tape, I run back up.

He has vanished without a trace.

I try to trace his footsteps, doesn’t work. I yell his name to the high heavens. I am running around like a panicked madman: I have lost an easily-disoriented, callow freshman in the wilds of Maryland, if he has vanished it is all on my head.

I run into the TD room and beg for help, beg for postponement of the afternoon rounds. The TD, Dan Greenstein I think, is very obliging. They very generously let me eat a couple of the staffer’s donuts, which ends up being my lunch. I am still running around everywhere, hither and yon, yelling this guy’s name, trying to find him. No avail.

Eventually, we’ve stalled enough and the afternoon rounds must start. I can’t give up the ship; I settle down for some one-on-one solo play. And dutifully lose each and every one of those matches, with panic and guilty conscience and holes in my knowledge.

Then, as the last round of the day is about to start, who staggers in but my prodigal teammate. With police tape around his sandals. And a story that:
a) he was robbed and doesn’t have his wallet anymore
b) he went to the dining hall (which, and for this bit I blame my own youth, I did not know was open to non-students)
c) asked around for the “College Bowl tournament”, which nobody had any idea what he was talking about, because of course they don’t, and
d) got arrested by the police for being a hobo and a crazy person.

Which, given his aforementioned wardrobe choices and lack of functioning footwear…

We win that last round. And even manage to make it back home.

That’s all the story I knew for some time, but it’s not really the end, or the complete truth. Unsurprisingly, he didn’t get robbed or arrested; he just lost his wallet and was confronted by campus security or something for entirely obvious reasons. And someone kindly found the wallet, and called the emergency # therein, which was this guy’s dad out in CA, who had NO IDEA that he was going to Maryland for a quiz bowl tournament and of course popped a vein.

And said dad called my teammate’s roommate, because that’s the number he had on file and it was in the pre-cellphones-for-everyone days. (Again: this was 2003. I did not have a cellphone back then, nor did my teammate.) So my teammate’s roommate gets to hear that side of the saga, too; and this tale is his as well as mine. I believe there are other details from his end that I'm leaving out, but this thing is long enough as is.

Anyway, you’d think after that, my teammate would be scarred for life from quizbowl and never return. You’d be wrong. He stuck around the team until I graduated, though we always made DAMN sure to have someone keep an eye on him at all times from then on. He was never a true powerhouse player, but he was a valuable contributor, and part of our A team my senior year. His wardrobe was mostly more appropriate going forward, except for that one time he went to ACF Fall still in his Halloween costume.

No, we never booked a room at the Fundome again.

And we’ve kept in touch, in fact. I even went to his wedding two years ago- yes, he’s a happily married man now, and a productive member of society.

Oh, it occurs to me that I never actually mentioned the name of this teammate. Well... some of you you may have heard of him, and can even see him in action tonight and tomorrow. Check your local TV listings.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stupid, fat ugly bitch probably leads Twitter in blocking people.

Hope she chokes on her doughnuts :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
So has buchanan's woman told her to shove his 5 shutout innings tonight up her ass yet?

Apparently Julie got upset when his mom told her she is garbage, but we all know that already :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:46 pm 

oh that was his mom...i thought it was his wife or gf. I'm sure big red will be past this in the morning. Nothing a few half gallons of frozen custard can't fix.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

oh that was his mom...i thought it was his wife or gf. I'm sure big red will be past this in the morning. Nothing a few half gallons of frozen custard can't fix.

No, Chelsa is his wife. Julie bitched about his mom too.
Here is his wife, far more accomplished than the pig, illiterate update bitch from the Score

Chelsa Messinger

@ChelsaMessinger

Sports Anchor at WINK (CBS Fort Myers) Former NC State Swimmer. Named SWFL's Best Sportscaster by The News Press x 2. Married to my ace @jakebuck33 ;) #615

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:30 pm 

oh shit....she barked up the wrong tree now. That lady sounds like she could bury her if she wanted to.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Let's try to get this thread under the ugly chick/marrying thread.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Hi, Leash.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

oh shit....she barked up the wrong tree now. That lady sounds like she could bury her if she wanted to.

She stomped all over her. DiCaro is such a fuckin' phony.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:37 pm 

and her sheepish reaction was priceless. i really wish she got more shit like that from other more self respecting women. that's the only way people like her disappear. guys just enhance her position.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

Today she is offended by the Mets- EVERY SINGLE DAY she finds something offensive and sxist LOL
What a miserable bitch.
------------------

Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro · 26m26 minutes ago

Julie DiCaro Retweeted SportsBlogNewYork

Hey! Those women were real ballplayers. Don't reduce them to a joke.

Julie DiCaro added,

SportsBlogNewYork @SportBlogNYC
Mets had their rookies dress in 'A League of Their Own' uniforms and walk the streets of Philladelphia to grab the vets coffee this morning.

Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro · 21m21 minutes ago

Of course, men of baseball Twitter see nothing wrong w/ dressing men like female athletes to humiliate them. Women are uptight for noticing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 1542  Next