It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:39 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
She's back on Twitter on Friday, January 6 at 6am.

I don't even know who she is. I just like to gamble.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I think she'll hold out longer. Feb 8 or so.

I'm reading some of her stuff now. Her problems or thing she is railing against seem to be created in her mind so she can swoop in and be some sort of strong, brave, and funny hero. These people are weird and ruining society. Her wedding dress is a bit bizarre and childish. It's all very immature - the way she views the world and the way she deals with life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Il-Forno in Deerfield
Spaulding wrote:
all very immature - the way she views the world and the way she deals with life.

This is the problem in a nutshell. For them everything is black or white - no understanding of shades of gray. It is a very juvenile way of thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Lindy West makes DiCaro look sane. She's insanity on crack.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:42 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Need a pic to determine her amount of self control, on the Dicarometer (zero self control) she wouldn't last 90 minutes without food and 24 hours without twitter.. If she's a deuce or a deuce n a quarter (75-80 lbs) lighter than Dicaro..I'll give her 3 weeks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:43 pm 

Psycory wrote:
This is the problem in a nutshell. For them everything is black or white - no understanding of shades of gray. It is a very juvenile way of thinking.

Forgive me, I'm stuck on this wedding dress thing. Her article is about how she is being herself and loving it blah blah blah. She looks like a goof. It's not because of her weight or style of it but it looks like what a 7 year old's version of what a dress should be. If that were brought up it'd be shouted down or she'd be saying it's fun or something.

She had a public party proposal because that's what thin girls have because their boyfriends are proud of them and she wanted that. I was a Doug league 112 pounds at my proposal which was just us by a pond feeding ducks. Was my then future husband ashamed of me and hiding me like a fat girl? No. There is no reality, context, or truth in her thoughts or logic there but the rest of the world just needs to accept it as truth! It's freaking weird.

Last edited by Spaulding on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:44 pm 

312player wrote:
Need a pic to determine her amount of self control, on the Dicarometer (zero self control) she wouldn't last 90 minutes without food and 24 hours without twitter.. If she's a deuce or a deuce n a quarter (75-80 lbs) lighter than Dicaro..I'll give her 3 weeks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:45 pm 

Lol whoa..72 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:49 pm 

She went on about how she wanted to wear the style thin girls wear but it was considered a big no no. She insulted me by not wanting a boring A line dress or some crap. Here is a dress similar to hers. She could have added beads, rhinestones or floral apliques that don't look like they come from the dollar store.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:51 pm 

^^^ very sexy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:51 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Anyone who has time to obsess over being called a Caller Bob by a frog is highly, highly privileged.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

Spaulding wrote:
She went on about how she wanted to wear the style thin girls wear but it was considered a big no no. She insulted me by not wanting a boring A line dress or some crap. Here is a dress similar to hers. She could have added beads, rhinestones or floral apliques that don't look like they come from the dollar store.

She should have gone to see Randy at Kleinfeld.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:59 pm 

You are so hoity toity. The every man non land owner my ass. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:00 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
What is a public party proposal?

Is that like those prom things? Do adults do that?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:01 pm 

They went to a bar where their family and friends were waiting and he proposed. It was in public, there was a party.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

I don't understand what this Lindy West thing is about.

But she looks like female Da Ma Na. And that's not an insult. Most girls would love to be female Da Ma Na.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:14 pm 

Psycory wrote:

She also says
Quote:
Thin girls were chosen, treasured, treated like a prize.

She doesn't know what thin girls are treated like because she wasn't one, that's her perception of what thin girls are treated like. I could tell stories that are at odds with her prize theory though. Teenage boys and young men don't treat girls well typically. Doesn't matter if they are fat, thin, pretty, ugly, or whatever.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Spaulding wrote:
They went to a bar where their family and friends were waiting and he proposed. It was in public, there was a party.

Huh. Never heard of this.

I'm sure this was followed by numerous Instagram and FB postings of said event.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Spaulding wrote:
Forgive me, I'm stuck on this wedding dress thing.

I Googled a pic of she and her wedding dress and saw a pic of she and her husband, similar to the one you posted. They remind of people in college who wanted to be artsy, wanted to be thought of as artsy, and dressed how they thought artsy people would dress. They had little, if any, artistic ability.

The most talented people I knew at that time, whether they were painters, photographers, or writers, pretty much looked like everyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Of the couple, she certainly is not the one needing ridicule for their attire.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
K Effective wrote:
Of the couple, she certainly is not the one needing ridicule for their attire.

Yeah, what do you wear when your significant other is going for goofball of the year award? You kind of both need to lean one way or the other or really look foolish.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:42 pm 

Spaulding wrote:

That feels like it takes the personal aspect out of it.

That's like a birthday party.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:58 pm 

Stuff isn't personal unless everybody knows about it!

Quote:
1. As a body-positive activist, it occurred to me pretty much immediately that my wedding was an opportunity to make a really bold (and potentially viral) political statement. Growing up, I never saw anyone with a body like mine in the kind of relationship I wanted. Thin girls were chosen, treasured, treated like a prize. Fat girls were settled for at best, and we settled, in turn, for whomever would take us. I never thought I’d be able to marry my hot best friend and have fun and feel wanted every day of my life. There just was no model for that. Aham asked me to marry him at a surprise party in front of all of our closest friends and family. I’d been kept secret by so many men throughout my dating history, and he wanted to make sure I understood that he was proud to be with me. It meant a lot.

Quote:
‘If you ever propose to me, don’t do it in the bullshit way that dudes usually treat fat girls. Like it’s a secret, or you’re just trying to keep me from leaving you. Thin girls get public proposals, like those dudes are winning a fucking prize. Fat chicks deserve that, too.’” I probably would have finessed it a bit if I’d been sober, but way to lean in, bossy, drunk past-Lindy!

I know I considered my wedding as an opportunity to make a really bold political statement. Immediately considered it.

Last edited by Spaulding on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Husband appears to be the leader of the beta's. He of course asked Lindy before accepting the role

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:01 pm 

Yeah. No issues there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:02 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Spaulding wrote:

Exactly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:06 pm 

I've never once seen a public proposal and thought, "why would he ask a fatty in public".

That's just stupid.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I've never once seen a public proposal and thought, "why would he ask a fatty in public".

That's just stupid.

No, you should be asking, "why would he ask a fatty?" Period.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Benny's
I disagree that thin girls always get public proposals, but if it made her happy, that's cool. What I don't get is making a public statement about why you're doing the public proposal. Does every act have to have a personal statement accompanying it these days?

Her dress reminds me of when one of my co-workers was getting married, and I'd frequently hear her on the phone saying things that made me think "this wedding is going to be something else". She was gluing rhinestones to her veil, and whenever she'd mention it, my brain would cue up Glen Campbell:

"Like a rhinestone cowboy! Riding out on a horse in a star spangled rodeo..."

And then I'd have that stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

But both her dress and the glue gun special pictured here are Vera Wang creations compared to that suit.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

Spaulding wrote:

Quote:
1. As a body-positive activist, it occurred to me pretty much immediately that my wedding was an opportunity to make a really bold (and potentially viral) political statement. Growing up, I never saw anyone with a body like mine in the kind of relationship I wanted. Thin girls were chosen, treasured, treated like a prize. Fat girls were settled for at best, and we settled, in turn, for whomever would take us. I never thought I’d be able to marry my hot best friend and have fun and feel wanted every day of my life. There just was no model for that. Aham asked me to marry him at a surprise party in front of all of our closest friends and family. I’d been kept secret by so many men throughout my dating history, and he wanted to make sure I understood that he was proud to be with me. It meant a lot.

Quote:
‘If you ever propose to me, don’t do it in the bullshit way that dudes usually treat fat girls. Like it’s a secret, or you’re just trying to keep me from leaving you. Thin girls get public proposals, like those dudes are winning a fucking prize. Fat chicks deserve that, too.’” I probably would have finessed it a bit if I’d been sober, but way to lean in, bossy, drunk past-Lindy!

I know I considered my wedding as an opportunity to make a really bold political statement. Immediately considered it.

If she could have married her hot best friend why did she settle for that guy?