It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
I heard he missed Cookie too much.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:14 am 

IMU wrote:

We all do. :cry:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:14 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
Ralphus - is that message from The Dear Boy Himself? That's nice to hear.

Yes he posted it to twitter.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:40 am 

Is it possible management never knew he quit in the first place?

Beardown, you spent a lot of time on the drinky story, which seems pretty straightforward to me. The Herb story is the one I want to hear. I bet he chased an on line girlfriend to San Diego and ended up getting catfished.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:42 am 

good dolphin wrote:

Beardown, you spent a lot of time on the drinky story, which seems pretty straightforward to me. The Herb story is the one I want to hear. I bet he chased an on line girlfriend to San Diego and ended up getting catfished.
Just like Manti Teo!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Douchebag wrote:
IMU wrote:

We all do. :cry:

Hard to argue.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
The nice parts of San Diego are fantastic and make you want to live there. (I'm heading there on Memorial Day to watch Cubs @ Padres).

The shitty parts of San Diego are full of meth addicts and illegal Mexicans.

I can't afford the nice parts for more than a few days a year. I doubt Herb could.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:46 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Just like Manti Teo!

:lol: Herb Teo

Beardown isnt obsessed with Herb because Herb has never responded to him here. He is forever obsessed with drinky and goff because they both used to respond to him here and it gave beardown a boner for them.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
So Larry just shit cans the producer he was using since Herb went on his journey?

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:55 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
pittmike wrote:
So Larry just shit cans the producer he was using since Herb went on his journey?

Joe was his producer, and got promoted to morning updates.

So they would have had to post the evening producer job. Herb certainly has more qualifications and he wasn't in a "do not rehire" situation, so even if Leery didn't want him, there's a good chance he would have gotten the position.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Art of Pizza
Sure seems like this guys Tony and Shane were doing a real good job. Had bigger guests than some of the day time shows. Not a good look for the station bringing back a guy who quit and not promoting from within.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
BBFOREVER wrote:
Sure seems like this guys Tony and Shane were doing a real good job. Had bigger guests than some of the day time shows. Not a good look for the station bringing back a guy who quit and not promoting from within.

Herb fills the functional genius producer spot that opened up when Abbatacola quit

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
BBFOREVER wrote:

Shane's a twat. He's a fucking hipster who worships anything Julie says. He's the 2nd biggest cuck at 670 behind Zawaski

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
good dolphin wrote:

now you're just gaslighting Beardown :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:

There it is!!!!

You solved the Herb story. I agree. Nice job.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:57 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
BBFOREVER wrote:

Shane's a twat. He's a fucking hipster who worships anything Julie says. He's the 2nd biggest cuck at 670 behind Zawaski

Nah, Miska is number 2.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Left Chicago and came back. A lot of people look dumb from yesterday!
:lol:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:10 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
BBFOREVER wrote:

From what I know about guys over there, Shane is 100% the most conservative guy at the station. Besides maybe racist Dustin and Mully. And I think he's in some way affiliated with a podcast White Sox Dave from Barstool does, so I don't think he's on team Julie either.

Miska is definitely number 2 behind Jay.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
This is Herb. I appreciate the love and attention from this board but some of you guys are just unfair. The Uber joke and others were hilarious, I laughed because it was a great shot at me and very topical. Others on here just take it way too far, no need to sh*t on folks that you don't know & haven't done anything bad. I've met a few of you a couple times so I know that there are good people here but it seems like the people who have never met me are the people who talk the most junk. Like I have said on this board before you can send me an email and tell me all you want about how bad I am. ECNERWAL23@GMAIL.COM. I wish you all a good night

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:42 pm 

I haven't been a poster for long, but I feel like we're always clamoring for some SCORE guys to come the board and join the discussion. Herb just did and no one has anything to say to him?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:48 pm 

BBFOREVER wrote:
I haven't been a poster for long, but I feel like we're always clamoring for some SCORE guys to come the board and join the discussion. Herb just did and no one has anything to say to him?

You know what , you're right . Go fuck yourself Herb.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

Herb wrote:
This is Herb. I appreciate the love and attention from this board but some of you guys are just unfair. The Uber joke and others were hilarious, I laughed because it was a great shot at me and very topical. Others on here just take it way too far, no need to sh*t on folks that you don't know & haven't done anything bad. I've met a few of you a couple times so I know that there are good people here but it seems like the people who have never met me are the people who talk the most junk. Like I have said on this board before you can send me an email and tell me all you want about how bad I am. ECNERWAL23@GMAIL.COM. I wish you all a good night

I just read through the thread. What the hell was said that was so terrible? It just sounded like good old fashioned ball busting.

You radio people are the most sensitive, insecure people in the world.

Your boss, Larry, is the most sensitive. Nobody at the SCORE can crack wise to him or he'll throw a fit. We saw it recently with Danny Parkins.

All of you radio people love to dish it. Most of you can't take it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:52 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Herb wrote:

I just read through the thread. What the hell was said that was so terrible? It just sounded like good old fashioned ball busting.

Your boss, Larry, is the most sensitive. Nobody at the SCORE can crack wise to him or he'll throw a fit. We saw it recently with Danny Parkins.

Most of the time i disagree with you Beardown. But this is dead on. Herb is a lil bitch who can dish it out but cant take it

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
badrogue17 wrote:
BBFOREVER wrote:

You know what , you're right . Go fuck yourself Herb.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:04 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Herb wrote:

Most of the time i disagree with you Beardown. But this is dead on. Herb is a lil bitch who can dish it out but cant take it

Anyone from 670 who comes here complaining that the board is treating them unfairly or is too mean hasn't spent a lot of time listening to their own station and as previously noted , can go fuck themselves .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:36 pm 

If we don't want to hear from Herb, who would we actually want to hear from? I'm sure guys are paying super close attention now that he's posted.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:38 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
BBFOREVER wrote:
If we don't want to hear from Herb, who would we actually want to hear from? I'm sure guys are paying super close attention now that he's posted.

I am very interested in Goff's thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:08 am 

BBFOREVER wrote:

who said we don't want to hear from Herb?

We are more than happy to hear from Herb...we just think he is a little bitch.

I hope posts here....but he wont.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:06 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Thank you for checking in, Herb. Welcome back to the worst state in the country. Best of luck in it is whatever you are doing these days.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:48 pm 

I forgot how much I disliked this dude. I don’t like to unfollow people on twitter too often because I usually believe the more sources for information, the better, but I was so tired of Herb spewing his SJW bullshit on everyone. He’s never wrong. Guess we know why he’s a 40 something year old single dude worshipping everything Larry Homes does and says.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next