It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
I get in my car around 645pm and Matty is talking too Laurence about how he (Matty) has been a bad guy, about their strained relationship... Said he's been a bad brother, Uncle, boyfriend etc... I missed the start of it, wtf is happening? Bear down would have spooged had he listened to it though with all of the Matty admitting he has been a bad guy

Last edited by billypootons on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:24 pm 

What the hell is up with the Score and their feuds? They are doing fucking sports radio. What is so complicated about that?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

billypootons wrote:
I get in my car around 645pm and Matty is talking too Laurence about how he (Matty) has been a bad guy, about their strained relationship... Said he's been a bad brother, Uncle, boyfriend etc... I missed the start of it, wtf is happening? Bear down would have spooged had he listened to it though with all of the Matty admitting he has been a bad guy

What? I don't get it :-?

I need more details to fully evaluate this.

I want all of you on this. STAT!!!!!

I expect a full report before the end of today's NCAA tourney games. If not, you'll have to answer to me in the morning.

CFMB: :shock:

Last edited by Beardown on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Beardown wrote:
billypootons wrote:

What? I don't get it :-?

I need more details to fully evaluate this.

I want all of you on this. STAT!!!!!

I expect a full report by the end of today's NCAA tourney games.

You need to start creating your own jerk-off material.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
billypootons wrote:

I think most of him being a bad guy has to do with shtuping married ice girls while he himself is married.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Oddly enough I happened to hear this while driving from Joplin to KC (the transformer was really pumping out). Basically Drinky was a guest on Sir's show for the 1st hour. It started with Drinky singing the praises of Terry Boers to the point that I thought he may have passed. Then he discussed his recent "promotion" (LoHo's term) and noted how he was happy with it as he had tired of being a producer and liked the rather carefree job of update and fill-in host. BD would be happy to know that Drinky flat out said he was happy for Goff and that the reason he isn't a host is because he wasn't good enough.

That led to him stating that he was immature and let his ego get the best of him up until about a year ago. He apparently saw a shrink and became aware of how he had been a very self-centered person...thus bad son, uncle, etc. Leery then asked if Drinky now realized that he (LH) had been correct in the past.?Drinky said yes and basically admitted they had drifted apart and that it was his (MA) fault. The parting began when Drinky overslept for one of their shows and took offense when LH admonished him. Larry then added that he had a short fuse when he felt he wasn't being listened to and that he was working on that as well. They appear to have mended the fences prior to this show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:31 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
These guys should have done high school musicals; they would have worked this shit out of their system before they hit their thirties.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Oddly enough I happened to hear this while driving from Joplin to KC (the transformer was really pumping out). Basically Drinky was a guest on Sir's show for the 1st hour. It started with Drinky singing the praises of Terry Boers to the point that I thought he may have passed. Then he discussed his recent "promotion" (LoHo's term) and noted how he was happy with it as he had tired of being a producer and liked the rather carefree job of update and fill-in host. BD would be happy to know that Drinky flat out said he was happy for Goff and that the reason he isn't a host is because he wasn't good enough.

That led to him stating that he was immature and let his ego get the best of him up until about a year ago. He apparently saw a shrink and became aware of how he had been a very self-centered person...thus bad son, uncle, etc. Leery then asked if Drinky now realized that he (LH) had been correct in the past.?Drinky said yes and basically admitted they had drifted apart and that it was his (MA) fault. The parting began when Drinky overslept for one of their shows and took offense when LH admonished him. Larry then added that he had a short fuse when he felt he wasn't being listened to and that he was working on that as well. They appear to have mended the fences prior to this show.

thanks for the full recap, based on the snippet i heard all i could guess was either a)drinky was going to rehab, b) drinky was leaving WSCR... knowing the full story i dont understand why this warranted 1 hour of the listeners time

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
I listened to part of it -- I heard Sir stating that (paraphrasing) "You're full time on the mic now, right?" Then drinky agrees, and Sir says "That's a promotion, yes?" drinky again agrees, Sir says "Congratulations." It couldn't have been a more forced point, almost as if other people view moving from executive producing a show to update girl/philin host as at best a lateral move.

Then I had to go in the CVS, and when I got back out, drinky is apologizing for not being more of a friendship builder, and a poor friend, colleague, uncle, boyfriend, husband, etc. It felt like he was in step 9 the way he was talking to Sir. I was going to listen to the podcast later to get the full story, but I see as usual, there is no story and Sir is trying to fill some airtime because they don't have the NCAA tournament. Really, I think Sir was trying to make sure there was no more bad blood between them since he has had greater success over the past 10 years than drinky has, and maybe letting him on his show to clear the air would help with that.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Around 7:45pm, he was bragging about how good he was at basketball. I surprised LoHo, with his tryout with the Montreal Expos, didn't go full Neon Deion and become a two-sport star.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
newper wrote:
It felt like he was in step 9 the way he was talking to Sir.

Alright, George, alright. I'm sorry. I'm very, very sorry. I'm so sorry that I didn't want your rather bulbous head struggling to find its way through the normal-size neck hole of my finely knit sweater.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:14 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
#realtalk C/S/FMB: who do you think has fucked more women in their lifetime/s: SHAKE THAT or IceMan?

oh yeah shit when i posted in my "versus" thread that i, unlike e-moo, actually create original content for this board i totally spaced out on this lil "amattacola is The IceMan! shoop i did awhile back...

AHEM, so anyways to handicap/prognosticate this let's break it down a little bit. no matter how much amattacola wants to convey some kind of "transcendental" image on the radio, like you know he's just "cool like that" and "down to party hearty" so you're ideally left to infer that he gets more than his fair share of trim [esp when he has that "hey i'm occasionally on the radio" thing that can impress dumb/vapid chicks [read: low low LOW level gold-diggers]] -- however i'm pretty sure that my gut feeling about the guy is that he's keen to latch on to the best looking chick who's willing to put up with his [dumbass?] bullshit and play house with him.... or at least that's how i figure you end up married to an older woman with that "enviable" [read: the whole internet makes fun of it pretty hardcore for the last cpl years] situation where you're raising "my wife's son" -- ergo drinkster has to be about some Cautious Undertaking of Clitoris-Kicking, you know what i'm saying? 8) 8) 8)

^^^TLDR^^^ = idk if amattacola talks a big game or just tries to [subtly?] imply that he's a cool dude and thus cool dudes get that pussy, but i'd bet that his actual tally is "[lower] than the experts think!" (-lee corso) and therefore it's something not too impressive like ~5-10? maybe 15 tops if he chubby chased some slumpbusters back in his high-school/college [aged?] years.

ON THE OTHER HAND, the experts would have you believe that laurence "don't call me larry" holmes is the type of guy who has to beg for sex [read: pay for sex (one way or another ;) ] and with comic books and the napoleonic complex and his metro-area renown status as "the elevator assassin" you figure that this dude's gonna have a hilariously low tally, however i actually give laurence credit in that he'd be a guy who would want to "wet the worm" [if you will] so he'd be willing to totally engage in chubby-chasing some slumpbusters [even if it's on the DL like daryle ward] cuz you know, i wouldnt put it past laurence to get all worked up in a tizzy like "mmmm... oh i mean HI CHERYL [SCOTT]!!!" and then he damn near blueballs-himself [subconsciously?] daydreaming about super-fine-women [cuz let's be honest with ourselves gentlemen, we've all been in situations where we're a bit drinky and we're kicking some decent game to OMFG-fine chicks and you feel your body start to get ahead of itself and "LOAD THAT TORPEDO!"] --

and thus laurence decides to go out and chubby-chase that slumpbuster to "get his rocks off" because "hey you know big girls have loving too, and technically their pussies are tighter than fine chicks (if you can get past the whole "their grotslot smells like some kind of food" thing =)" and thus yeah, i think laurence is the type of guy who's parlay his relative-radio-celebrity into getting an "in" with 3rd to 5th tier chicks and since he's [inexorably] used to being friendzoned so hard he knows how to treat women right, and thus he can be a pretty cool/romantic/etc guy when he finds someone "commensurate with his level" and hell i'd even go as far to guess that he can prolly fuck fat chicks like a little dynamo cuz he's not a dumbass or technically even a totally-100%-pocket-protector-type-NERRRRDDDD!!!! guy... he's just a semi-lovable [on a good day] lil dweeb who hits over his weight in chicago/land media.

^^^^TLDR^^^^ = even tho everything superficial points to laurence being a low-tally guy, i'd be willing to bet you that he keeps his "heifer-class conquests" on the low and therefore he's prolly racked up as much as 25-50 different chicks over the years, the only caveat being that i'd prolly do like ~3-5 of them and maybe even spmack would only work ~10-35 of those 20-50 chicks? idk. the point is that i think "the obvious thoughts" dont apply here, cuz there's just something about laurence where i dont think he's as 100% clueless as he comes off as, he just can't spit game anywhere near a "Cheryl Scott level" so he knows this and embraces it for the sake of embracing something (and hell, embracing the kind of chick i bet laurence can tally ~15-25 of technically qualifies as aerobic exercise just to actually embrace them)

so yeah, i think laurence has definitely bagged more chicks than drinky. what do you guys think? and of course for the bonus question be sure to give your approximate-figures/guesstimates as to how many chicks each of them has bagged in their lives [again, i'm ~5-15 for drinky and 25-50 for SHAKE THAT--- what do you think C/S/FMB?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:34 am 

pizza_Place: billss
sinicalypse wrote:
so yeah, i think laurence has definitely bagged more chicks than drinky. what do you guys think? and of course for the bonus question be sure to give your approximate-figures/guesstimates as to how many chicks each of them has bagged in their lives [again, i'm ~5-15 for drinky and 25-50 for SHAKE THAT--- what do you think C/S/FMB?[/size]

Lol. That's a long post but let's get down to it. Matt's a good looking guy. He's probably had his share of long term and one night stands. And if he is/was the jerk he claims he was in his 20s, he probably got more. Young woman tend to be attracted to that in their 20s. As for LoHo? Nah. That weird gummy smile and his nerdy tendencies probably kept him in the friend zone for a long time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:09 am 

drinky is a charismatic guy with and worked at a bar. He could have gotten laid every night of the week if he wanted.

It sounds like drinky is doing some self evaluating during the Lenten season.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
That led to him stating that he was immature and let his ego get the best of him up until about a year ago. He apparently saw a shrink and became aware of how he had been a very self-centered person...thus bad son, uncle, etc. Leery then asked if Drinky now realized that he (LH) had been correct in the past.?

Classless move by Leery. Matt bares his soul on the air and this loathsome little weasel essentially says "See, told ya' so!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
The parting began when Drinky overslept for one of their shows and took offense when LH admonished him.

You'd think Drinky would have been used to being admonished...he produced for Murph.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:35 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
That led to him stating that he was immature and let his ego get the best of him up until about a year ago. He apparently saw a shrink and became aware of how he had been a very self-centered person...thus bad son, uncle, etc. Leery then asked if Drinky now realized that he (LH) had been correct in the past.?

Classless move by Leery. Matt bares his soul on the air and this loathsome little weasel essentially says "See, told ya' so!"

Yup.

I listened to this on the podcast today. Drinky sounded like he was humbled and trying to figure things out in life. Larry came off as a lil arrogant bitch.

And there is no way that Larry got more women than Drinky. dolphin was on the right track.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

Good for drinky. I'm glad he's getting help. Seriously. This board was right about him in the end.

Does this mean he apologizes to me?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
RFDC wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

Yup.

I listened to this on the podcast today. Drinky sounded like he was humbled and trying to figure things out in life. Larry came off as a lil arrogant bitch.

And there is no way that Larry got more women than Drinky. dolphin was on the right track.

That's how it reads... Don't even need the audio. Loho is such a smarmy little bitch.