It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
Along with Chuck Garfien and Bill Melton...

http://www.csnchicago.com/chicago-white ... tudio-team

Scott Podsednik is making his return to Chicago.

The 2005 World Series hero will join CSN's TV team as an analyst alongside Chuck Garfien and Bill Melton on White Sox Pre/Postgame Live this season.

Podsednik's first broadcast will be Monday, April 3, the White Sox home opener against the Detroit Tigers. CSN coverage begins that day at 2 p.m.

"I've always loved this city so much and had some memorable years playing for the White Sox organization," Podsednik said. "I'm excited and looking forward to joining the great team at CSN Chicago."

The 11-year MLB veteran will also be a part of the White Sox Talk podcasts throughout the season.

"Scott's impact during his time with the White Sox was immediately felt by fans throughout the city thanks to his strong work ethic and kind heart," said Kevin Cross, Senior Director of News & Original Content for CSN Chicago. "Scott did a terrific job in the booth for us filling in for Steve Stone during a number of games last season and it was very clear that adding him to our pre- and postgame shows with Chuck and Bill will only add to the expert coverage we deliver to our devoted White Sox fan base."

Podsednik spent parts of four seasons on the South Side, hitting .280 with 141 stolen bases in a White Sox uniform.

He was the tablesetter for that '05 championship team when he hit .290 with 59 stolen bases and 80 runs scored.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
I'd rather have Carl Everett.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Another head scratcher

I'm out.