It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:58 pm 

This show has been on the air for 20 years in a major market and there is no Wikipedia page on the show or the two hosts?

Weird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
rogers park bryan wrote:
This show has been on the air for 20 years in a major market and there is no Wikipedia page on the show or the two hosts?

Weird

Demographics show that middle aged soccer moms are afraid of the internet, unless they're using Facebook to pimp their kids' dance recitals and/or sharing recipes. Thusly, no Wikipedia page.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:06 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
It is possible she is getting the word out she will still work due to negotiations for a settlement.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
pittmike wrote:
It is possible she is getting the word out she will still work due to negotiations for a settlement.

Sure sounds like she's claiming a mental/emotional leave and now they don't want her to come back for the last four months of her contract.

But who exactly is going to hire her in this market? She appears to have zero impact on the actual ratings, and she's nearly Mac-like in terms of risk of ruin.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
sjboyd0137 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Weird

Demographics show that middle aged soccer moms are afraid of the internet, unless they're using Facebook to pimp their kids' dance recitals and/or sharing recipes. Thusly, no Wikipedia page.

Pinterest. Trust me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:18 pm 

Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Sure sounds like she's claiming a mental/emotional leave and now they don't want her to come back for the last four months of her contract.

But who exactly is going to hire her in this market? She appears to have zero impact on the actual ratings, and she's nearly Mac-like in terms of risk of ruin.

Your misogyny is sickening. You need a paid session with QCP, possibly physical, to correct this disgusting behavior. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:19 pm 

denisdman wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Weird

Pinterest. Trust me.

Fine, whatever. My point stands.

Also, I feel like Eric and Kathy are the WGN Morning News of Chicago radio. Fine, I guess, in small doses if that's your thing. But prolonged exposure leads to CTE.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:20 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
XLC or Star 105 might give her a morning show if she'll work for peanuts. Not-NextMedia-Anymore cluster has warehoused out-of-work downtown jocks between gigs (Pat Capone, Lisa Allen, Alex Quigley, one of Sherman and Tingle, Les Grobstein) before and it would be a big get. Both stations are essentially the Mix for people in Lake and McHenry Counties, respectively, whose office radios can't pick up the Mix.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:20 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
denisdman wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Weird

Pinterest. Trust me.

Fine, whatever. My point stands.

Also, I feel like Eric and Kathy are the WGN Morning News of Chicago radio. Fine, I guess, in small doses if that's your thing. But prolonged exposure leads to CTE.

Haha, your comments line up with my wife's protocol but for the Facebook thing. She figured out quickly how stupid the entire Facebook thing is.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
No one misses Kathy Hart enough to change the station to whatever 10 watt station thats going to hire her . Kathy Hart and Julie DiCaro , mornings on WNMN, that's No Men ,88.3 FM

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
denisdman wrote:
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Your misogyny is sickening. You need a paid session with QCP, possibly physical, to correct this disgusting behavior. :)

Let me rephrase: Who is going to hire her at the price she expects?

I mean, she'd be better than JDC at updates, so hopefully 670 would make that move if she was willing to take JDC's rate. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:29 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
No one misses Kathy Hart enough to change the station to whatever 10 watt station thats going to hire her . Kathy Hart and Julie DiCaro , mornings on WNMN, that's No Men ,88.3 FM

"Daaaa, Kathy, can you believe the Blackhawks announced that they would build a community rink just for girls but it would only be 77% of regulation size?"
"Oh, wow, ice skating is so fun."
"But don't you see how this is toxic?"
"Well I wasn't going to eat the ice. I like ice in my drinks, though."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:31 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
XLC or Star 105 might give her a morning show if she'll work for peanuts. Not-NextMedia-Anymore cluster has warehoused out-of-work downtown jocks between gigs (Pat Capone, Lisa Allen, Alex Quigley, one of Sherman and Tingle, Les Grobstein) before and it would be a big get. Both stations are essentially the Mix for people in Lake and McHenry Counties, respectively, whose office radios can't pick up the Mix.

I want to say I picked up the Mix all the way out by I-39 in Rockford. But yes, there is plenty of Star 105 love out in McHenry.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:34 pm 

Before the translators clogged up the dial, you could pick up the other Mix, WMYX out of Milwaukee, in the northwest suburbs because there was nothing on 99.1 here. You can pull down 90.7 (the public-affairs feed of Wisconsin Public Radio) out of Delafield from really far away because they broadcast in mono.

Last edited by Curious Hair on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:34 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

"Daaaa, Kathy, can you believe the Blackhawks announced that they would build a community rink just for girls but it would only be 77% of regulation size?"
"Oh, wow, ice skating is so fun."
"But don't you see how this is toxic?"
"Well I wasn't going to eat the ice. I like ice in my drinks, though."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm 

:lol: :lol: That's pretty fucking brilliant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: billss
Official

http://www.robertfeder.com/2017/09/07/e ... athy-hart/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:37 pm 

Another victory for the Patriarchy!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
scoregirl wrote:

Quote:
Kathy Hart, one-half of the most successful morning team in Chicago radio history, has been handed her walking papers from WTMX FM 101.9.

I've been fired a lotta times. Never got any walking papers. Never got a pink slip, either. You know what I would get? A guy would come around to my desk and say "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:50 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
scoregirl wrote:

Quote:
Kathy Hart, one-half of the most successful morning team in Chicago radio history, has been handed her walking papers from WTMX FM 101.9.

I've been fired a lotta times. Never got any walking papers. Never got a pink slip, either. You know what I would get? A guy would come around to my desk and say "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"

White make priveledge.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I'd say it shows she doesn't have much talent because the ratings stayed the same, but that would somehow imply that Eric did have talent and that's not true either.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:20 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
I'd say it shows she doesn't have much talent because the ratings stayed the same, but that would somehow imply that Eric did have talent and that's not true either.

Soccer moms are ratings gold apparently .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Darkside wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Eric is a freak anyway.

That is correct. I've heard some stories from sources I know about him and CBS's Rob Johnson.

Not together - together with others.

He was a neighbor of a friend of mine.
He stole laundry.
Panties.

DS already told the story in 2017!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:38 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
I did!

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:21 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
If I made up stories of sex parties, could I be sued by the fictional characters in my story?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
If I made up stories of sex parties, could I be sued by the fictional characters in my story?

I think you are in the clear. The fictional character in the fictional spring break foam party/hotel sexscapade did not sue the author.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods

Harry Feltersnatch may have grounds to come after you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's

Next on the podcast....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:50 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's

Are you familiar with "Bad Art Friend" and "Cat Person"?