It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:05 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Kirkwood wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Nothing in Lake County since 2017. He represented himself in both his divorce cases fwiw.

small claims court in '19

i really enjoyed listening to abbatacola when he did nights with goff. that was good radio. it sad to see the cascade of self destruction behavior.

I figured we were just talking IceGirl related filings.

ah, ya. not directly related but from that filing looks like he's broke :(

child support for 3 (soon to be 4 after court deals with it) kids is not joke.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:28 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
It may suck and it may be a lot of money but I am firmly in the pay for play camp when this happens. If you were trapped prove it to the judge.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
his daughter has to be 18 by now, so I don't think he's paying for her anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:51 pm 

doug - evergreen park wrote:
his daughter has to be 18 by now, so I don't think he's paying for her anymore.

I also figured that but wasn't sure it was really important. If any of this garbage is true I haven't heard too many tales of a guy and woman receiving child support to raise a kid from the father your wife was unfaithful with. That is cable movie stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:57 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
pittmike wrote:
I also figured that but wasn't sure it was really important. If any of this garbage is true I haven't heard too many tales of a guy and woman receiving child support to raise a kid from the father your wife was unfaithful with. That is cable movie stuff.

Beating the Ahhhhhh-ds: The Matt Abbatacola Story

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:08 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Actually, writing the screenplay treatment might get him out of the hole.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:10 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
pittmike wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Actually, writing the screenplay treatment might get him out of the hole.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:12 pm 

Art imitating life imitating art.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
Thesource14 wrote:
Word on the street around town is that he knows he’s the dad but he is refusing a paternity test so she is getting it court ordered. I saw a tweet somewhere saying they maybe shut down the podcast in light of this so he could go into “hiding” until this passes. Does that mean we’ll hear them again in 18 years? :lol: the gossip is running deep around here but from what I understand she’s not shy about being vocal he’s the father. I’m being careful so want to say this is all what people are saying and I am unsure of the truth behind it. I don’t need to end up in courts, this gal is the most lawyer heavy chick, she has one for everything so I don’t need to end up seeing Matty in court :lol:

It’s barely obvious at all who you are. :roll: let’s go ahead and try and get a life now, ok?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:13 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Still rooting for IceGirl to find a way to get Matt to take her back.

Last edited by IceGirl on Tue May 28, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:26 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I hope to high heavens this is a joke. It’s a pretty funny one.
As I've said before, it feels like we are about 3/4th of the way through a romantic comedy between you and drinky. Go get him after you learn what love really means!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
IceGirl wrote:
Thesource14 wrote:
Word on the street around town is that he knows he’s the dad but he is refusing a paternity test so she is getting it court ordered. I saw a tweet somewhere saying they maybe shut down the podcast in light of this so he could go into “hiding” until this passes. Does that mean we’ll hear them again in 18 years? :lol: the gossip is running deep around here but from what I understand she’s not shy about being vocal he’s the father. I’m being careful so want to say this is all what people are saying and I am unsure of the truth behind it. I don’t need to end up in courts, this gal is the most lawyer heavy chick, she has one for everything so I don’t need to end up seeing Matty in court :lol:

It’s barely obvious at all who you are. :roll: let’s go ahead and try and get a life now, ok?

(a) I'm not entirely sure that 'barely' is the word you were looking to employ

(b)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

As I've said before, it feels like we are about 3/4th of the way through a romantic comedy between you and drinky. Go get him after you learn what love really means!

Last edited by IceGirl on Tue May 28, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:05 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
playing hard to get is classic. solid choice. very millenial

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:22 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
IceGirl wrote:
Thesource14 wrote:

Find a guy with some dough, don't slum around with broke dicks like abattaclueless..that's the moral of the story.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
IceGirl wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Gosh I always forget that you guys here have this special power and know everything about me. Just because of one isolated incident that you are aware of in my life - does not mean I don’t know the meaning. But please - tell me more about my life. Especially since you think I would ever even glance at a certain human ever again.

I believe people on this board and in DM here and on twitter specifically told you, Matty was a douchebag deadbeat. And you kept telling us, we don't know him and that he was a good guy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Cashman wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Gosh I always forget that you guys here have this special power and know everything about me. Just because of one isolated incident that you are aware of in my life - does not mean I don’t know the meaning. But please - tell me more about my life. Especially since you think I would ever even glance at a certain human ever again.

I believe people on this board and in DM here and on twitter specifically told you, Matty was a douchebag deadbeat. And you kept telling us, we don't know him and that he was a good guy.

Who knew that the evangelical guy who cheated on his wife (who he had 2 children with) to sleep with a married woman would turn out to be a scumbag! Never could have seen that coming.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:25 pm 

Thesource14 wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Thesource14 wrote:

What’s obvious is when you post pictures on Twitter like you just did, of your kid to get people talking about how much he looks like Matty. :twisted:

Last edited by IceGirl on Tue May 28, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Well, I hope you two crazy kids named him Beardown. That would have been the only right thing to do.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:41 am 

pizza_Place: LA piza
Isnt the ice queen a scumbag too since she had a kid and cheated on her husband. Pathetic trash.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8